[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you are unemployed, how could you support someone like Trump?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1467258907506.jpg (129 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
1467258907506.jpg
129 KB, 600x901
If you are unemployed, how could you support someone like Trump?

You know he is exactly the kind of guy to reject your applications. To Call you a loser. His staff would trash your resume. He doesn't care about you, why would you vote to someone who actively thinks you are a waste of space?
>>
By reducing illegal immigration, you increase your own chance of finding employment.
>>
If you are a waste of space, you should try to change that. Whole OP is retard logic
>>
>>79420039
>, why would you vote to someone who actively thinks you are a waste of space?
As if Hillary would open up her seat on a subway for you, or hire you, or not fuck the working man over for shit and shekels.
>>
>>79420039
Because you are a waste of space.
>>
File: 1463254305718.jpg (58 KB, 592x596) Image search: [Google]
1463254305718.jpg
58 KB, 592x596
>>79420039
Think of all these jobs hold normally by youngsters
Are now being done by Pablo at age 40 supporting a family of 6.
You can't fire him because he's lazy or on time.
>>
>>79420039
Keep Correcting That Record!

also yes why would i want a job when i can git on dem bus ta vote fo dem gibsmedats! jobs iz rayciss an so iz drumpf #imwithher
>>
>>79420039
>You know he is exactly the kind of guy to reject your applications. To Call you a loser. His staff would trash your resume. He doesn't care about you, why would you vote to someone who actively thinks you are a waste of space?

i wonder who is behind this shitpost....hmmmm

1 post by this ID?

SAGE ALL SHILL THREADS
>>
>>79420609
This picture is the icon of the downfall of America. Nice one.
>>
>mfw I'm a loser who's slightly smart but has no talent in science/mathematics so I decide to major in my passion and major in archaeology

I'm not finding a job anyway senpai, it doesn't matter who I vote for.
>>
Just become a NEET criminal and prey on the social class that will be further enriched by a Trump presidency.

People with too much money for their own good are often begging, in various ways, to have it taken off them.
>>
File: 1459238581581.png (24 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1459238581581.png
24 KB, 625x626
>>79420039
>If you are unemployed, how could you support someone like Trump?
OP, you're a retard.

Clearly, these NEETs should not support trump because trump wants to give them jobs. NEETs don't want jobs.

Jesus you're fucking stupid. Get your bait right.
>>
>>79422084
Trump. Wants to give me a job. I'm supposed to believe that after seven years of unemployement. Like anyone is willing to hire me, especially Trump, the guy who fires people way more qualified than me.

I'm supposed to believe that.
>>
>>79420039
>don't support him because of my feels!
>>
>>79424542
did I tell you not to support him? no, i am asking you why you support him even though he doesn't care about you or actively thinks you are a loser.
>>
>>79424689
>don't support him because of my feels!
>>
>>79423632
>long term unemployment
>giving a fuck
pick 1
>>
> Uneducated Trumptards expect a politician to drop a job in their laps
> Completely ignore the fact they have no productive skills that employers need

Lel. I wonder what they’ll do when they realize their situation doesn’t improve even after le orange man takes office.
>>
>>79420039
> implying trump himself is going to look at your unemployment application
Sure, it's not like he has anything better to do
>>
>>79422084
NEETs do want to work
>>
>>79420039
bc unlike the dem candidate he has actually run a business so he knows about hiring and firing
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.