[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LYNCH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 1401x788
CAN I GET A /pol/ EXPLANATION WHATS GOING ON WITH BILL AND LYNCH?! WHAT DOES IT MEAN
>>
>>79416371
My guess is lots of sex, and everything I've ever read on this site leads me to believe the Jews are somehow behind it.
>>
>>79416371
The Dems are baiting the Jewpublicans into demanding Lynch be removed from the case, forcing an independent council. Which means the entire investigation starts over and will not be resolved for years, if ever.

It's about corruption so deep and so powerful that the Jew no longer fears the light. They scheme in the open now, laughing.
>>
>>79416963

FPBP
>>
>>79416963
>>
>>79416371
The process goes like this:

>FBI investigates Hillary
>FBI presents the results of their investigation to AG Lynch
>AG Lynch has the privilege of DECIDING whether or not to indict Hillary, based on her personal prejudices and what her boss (Obama) tells her to do

The long, secret conversation gives the appearance that Bill was trying to confirm with, or convince, Lynch to not indict his wife, which is very unethical and possibly illegal, if that's what they were actually talking about. Depending on the charges brought by the FBI, if the Clinton Foundation is to be investigated for fraud, then Bill might be a person of interest. You can't have a person of interest, or even the husband of a person of interest, talking in secret with the prosecuting attorney. It's a clear conflict of interest.
>>
>>79416963
^this
Bill is attracted to black women. He just got caught with Monica who is thick in a black woman sort of way.

Would not surprise me he pulled some blackmail for sex then used that as more blackmail.

Those Clinton's are absolutely SAVAGE
>>
Holy freeholy
>>
File: 1466919269023.png (44 KB, 345x328) Image search: [Google]
1466919269023.png
44 KB, 345x328
>>79416371
Short answer she dun goofed

Long answer, the meeting has the appearance of impropriety, which is against the code of judicial conduct that she must abide by as AG. It showed a severe lack of care and a blatant conflict of interest in prosecuting Hillary. She must appoint a special prosecutor because she lost the trust of Americans to adjudicate this impartially.
>>
>>79416371

Good This is great that we remind everyone that Bernie is still in. The Dem Party should know that we're not going anywhere - we are still going to fight for the changes we believe this country desperately needs.
>>
>>79417861
Poor whitey can't refuse superior black booty
>>
File: shit train sheeeeeeeit.jpg (93 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
shit train sheeeeeeeit.jpg
93 KB, 500x375
>>79416371
Lynch said she would try to veto the FBI's decision if they try to convict Hillary of treason.

Lynch is a black nationalist, and also a typical Democrat; which means she'll do anything to protect the party, and is corrupt as fuck. This is another reason why people need to stop electing Democrats.
>>
Bill Clinton has not denied having sex with that woman.
>>
>>79416371
Lynch got BLEACHED by Ol' Willy! THE MADMAN!
>>
>>79416371
Something dealing with some nigger. Long story short she's guilty of something but nothing is going to happen and people will see her as empowered and what ever other buzz words they're using.
>>
>>79417218
But since nothing has been handed to lynch yet, her side of the process has not started.
There is no "starting over"
>>
File: 1449642534722.gif (991 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1449642534722.gif
991 KB, 500x281
>>79424444
>4444
>>
Bill was begging her to arrest Hillary before she has him killed for sympathy votes.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.