[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is Pol's opinion on House of Cards?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 330x220) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 330x220
What is Pol's opinion on House of Cards?
>>
You might think that... I couldn't possibly say.
>>
Burgers who watch the US version should watch the original
>>
Pretty degenerate. Show for sociopaths, by sociopaths, depicting sociopaths
>>
>>79413635
Depends which one we're talking about. I believe Frank in the UK version actually appears more sinister and truer to the book. But I must say, the US version does have a sleek aesthetic throughout the show which I enjoyed. The first couple of seasons were great as they followed Frank and his various schemes. Then it began to go downhill when Frank turned into a literal cuck and the show focused more on Claire and her drama.

I'd give it a strong 6 to a weak 7 overall.
>>
>>79413635

The BBC original is FAR better than the new version.

And Kevin Spacey is no Ian Richardson.

The biggest problem is this... the original had a beginning, a middle and an ending. Because the new one has no ending, the story doesn't have the same arc.

I recently read the original Dobbs books. Some interesting differences.
>>
>>79415507
Which are you talking about? The U.K. Or US? I don't want to watch a cuck.
>>
>>79414874
It's "You may very well think that, I couldn't possibly comment"
>>
>>79417786
U.S version he becomes a full blown cuck in season 4. He even makes the dude who fucked his wife breakfast afterwards...and he's the fucking PRESIDENT
>>
>>79413635
UK version is best.

US version is hack fag shit where Frank Underwood gets a fax of the script every morning because he is le bad genius prediction man.
>>
>>79417786
US version. I quit watching after the episode where he has the literal cuck talk "I know I can't please you fully so here's a man to have sex with"
>>
>>79421038
wait wtf?
>>
>>79413635
The US version depicts democrats as the lying racebaiting murderous psychopaths they are, so it's okay in my book.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.