[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/namibia/ GENERAL 14.0 BREXIT BIRTHS THE BEAUTY EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 14
File: namibia_01.gif (18 KB, 401x339) Image search: [Google]
namibia_01.gif
18 KB, 401x339
Vision

Establish a culturally conservative right wing state in resource rich Namibia. This state is meant to preserve European culture and save Afrikaners from extinction. Basically, Rhodesia 2.0

>Quick Overview Of Plans

1.Buy land in arid/sparsely populated south of Namibia.
2.Settle colonists over time.
3.With modern technology artificially irrigate the land and turn it green, fertile and fully habitable within a few decades.
4.Once established and in large numbers, declare autonomy.

(The approach is peaceful and within legal terms)

Our website if you wish to join( link in description): http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4hdcc4_namibia-project-link_travel
>>
>Is it whites only?
Yes.

>Why Namibia?
1. It has the lowest population density of any nation other than Mongolia.
2. It uses English as its primary mode of communication.
3. The population of 2m is overwhelmingly concentrated on the Northern border, and there are 4.5 million whites in South Africa that want their own nation and can’t all afford to emigrate like less than 300k Rhodesians did.
4. We are sick of getting cucked in the west, and want to make a nation with our own rules from the ground up the right way.
5. Super cheap land that can be artificially irrigated with modern technology. Namibian Dollar is weak, 16x less than USD.
6. A lot of undeveloped mines and offshore energy

>This was tried before on 8ch, they stopped since they figured out foreigners can’t own land. Are you slow?
No, 8ch was wrong - you can own land as long as the government perceives your presence as positive for Namibia and you obtain permission from the minister.

>What about being invaded by the Namibian army?
If we follow the law we should be fine. We don't plan armed invasion, we plan peaceful settling over time.

>Pfft, this “settling over-time” can’t work
Have you heard of Israel? They settled in a densely populated, highly contested region this way. Namibia will be easy if we play our cards right.

>Can we reinstate the monarchy? What’s the national anthem going to be? What’s going to be our views on X?

We’re debating a lot of that stuff at the moment, but stuff like an anthem is obviously not high priority. We’re not LARPing, we have to work on the ‘boring’ stuff as well. We can give a general idea but specifics will most likely change overtime. Overall this will be conservative, right wing and uncucked.
>>
>things that will never happen
>>
STOP JERKING OFF AND BROWSIN POL

JOIN US IN OUR QUEST
>>
>tfw application still not accepted
>>
>>79412731
SHILL detected
>>
File: 1358286967363.jpg (31 KB, 325x393) Image search: [Google]
1358286967363.jpg
31 KB, 325x393
>>79412684
>Namibian Army

Yeah, what a terrifying force to behold, 15 farmers slapped out on Khat toting AK's and 18 sons each.
>>
>>79413120
ket*?
>>
Lol, so a bunch of neet neckbeards thinks they have what it takes to become colonial style farmers.

>If we follow the law we should be fine. We don't plan armed invasion, we plan peaceful settling over time.

>Once established and in large numbers, declare autonomy

Pick one.
>>
>>79413570
we're smart fit white guys
>>
>>79412643
>>79412684
>all through donations
>not risking the jew's money instead
you suck at finance, I'm out
>>
>>79414021
>leaf
>>
File: whitenamibia.jpg (153 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
whitenamibia.jpg
153 KB, 1280x851
>>
>>79413784
Even if you're, you know nothing about agriculture.
>>
>>
>>79414420
I'm Irish lmao we know about farming
In any case there will be white Namibians we will recruit to help us
>>
>>79414201
>meme
>>
Any pictures of the land?
>>
>>79412643
Expecting Namibia to let a bunch of whites to buy land when their policy is to set aside money to buy out whites to give to blacks.
>>
>>79412643
How about you fuck off

We're full
>>
Seriously, why don't you do something like Belize.

1. Cheap land
2. Speak english
3. will sell land to anyone.
>>
>>79412643
bump
>>
>>79412684
As you know, my country isn't exactly swimming in wealth, so would $4,000 be enough to buy enough land at least to start?
>>
File: 1450105550523.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1450105550523.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>>79414978
kek
I rate this proxy 5/5
>>
Mehh bad news guys

>Shaningwa said foreigners will not be allowed to buy land in Namibia anymore.
“We have gone back to the Cabinet decision that dictates that foreigners must not be allowed to acquire land in Namibia and that they may only lease it.”

http://www.namibian.com.na/index.php?page=archive-read&id=143919
>>
>>79417650
Don't worry, they are in dreamland.

If they were serious they would be talking about Belize or Guyana
>>
>>79412643
The British may have Namibia if we get Tranvaal, de kaapkolonie and Oranje Vrystaat back.
>>
>>79415199
Zika
>>
>>79412643
Why buy land when you can buy the weak gouverment and they can give you the land under"muh foreign investors".
>>
>>79412643
>3.With modern technology artificially irrigate the land and turn it green, fertile and fully habitable within a few decades.

This point needs a bit more details. How do you turn a namibian desert (one of the driest places on earth) in to a fertile land in a decade? Even with a lot of technology you will still require massive amounts of capital to even begin this.
>>
>>79417992
Transvaal is a shithole full of the most murderous niggers known to man, the vrystaat is a great place is you enjoy being bored to death and the cape is ours.
>>
>>79420147
The land we are looking at isn't really that bad. It's a semi-arid area with a decent amount of vegetation. It's more like a desert in the American midwest, not dry dunes for miles upon miles.
>>
>>79418666
It will be in the states after the olympics
>>
>>79412643
have you applied to join on the forums?
>>
This Irish guy is not part of the official team.

Anything he says does not come from /Namibia/ and he should not be taken seriously.

The legitimate threads are posted by me, a South African, founder of /Namibia/.
>>
>>79421088
post thread then
>>
>>79421298
/namibia/ official member here
we don't like to post too often, we did a thread yesterday
>>
>>79421298
We are busy with more important matters than shilling on /pol/.
>>
>>79412643
Human greed would not let this to be established.

You can call me pessimist or nihilist but this is how things work in this corner of the universe.
>>
>>79421392
>we don't like to post too often

what have you already got enough members or something, I would assume this project would need dedication
>>
>>79421573
With a strong right wing governance, it can. Just kick out any lefty trying to dismantle the system in place.
>>
>>79421577
nah, we still need members it is just that we don't want /pol/ to get sick of us if we spam our project constantly
>>
>>79421573
>You can call me pessimist or nihilist
I'd just call you estonian
>>
File: 1466550311922.gif (997 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
1466550311922.gif
997 KB, 500x278
>>79421743
fair enough
>>
Are people still falling for this obvious scam?
>>
>things that wil never happen
>>
>>79422041
I hope not
>>
Are tourists welcome?
>>
>>79412643
The kikes won't allow it.
You can't have a free white men's land. You'll soon get niggers crawling from everywhere, because they smell white wealth.
If you apartheid them or expell them, you'll become South Africa 2.0. The whole international community will fight against you. Except if you have iron or gold mines, you won't be able to have your own currency, so you'll have to rely on a kike central bank.

The globalists don't want any white nation state, so you certainly won't be able to create one from scratch.

The only but is, if this system collapses and a big war begins, which is more and more likely to happen. Then your project would have a beautiful future.
>>
I know that virtually none of you have done a proper job in your lives, or worked in business, or worked in trade, or indeed ever created a job.
>>
>>79422981
>The whole international community
China? Russia? South America? Best Korea? There's plenty of countries that won't care
>>
Impossible. You will get droned the fuck out, like they did to Gaddafi
>>
>>79412643
>3.With modern technology artificially irrigate the land and turn it green, fertile and fully habitable within a few decades.
Any river around?
>>
>>79412684
a significant number of us like your idea and would support you but aren't willing to uproot wives and children. If you launch there, part of your plan should be using people like me, people that want to support you. Bet you 10,000 people would pay $1000 to kick start agriculture etc. there if you setup the right kind of organisation.
>>
>>79417992
Fuck off, you abandoned the Cape. The Cape is British clay

You can take Transvaal and Free State though
>>
>>79412643
>autism: the post
>>
>>79423126
Apartheid fell because of international community pressure. Mainly white cucked countries you're right, but still. The US can force other countries to stop trading with a third one, simply by threatening them with sanctions.
>>
>>79423126

Ahhh yea, look at your South African history. Russia and China will care eventually.

Best Korea is a regional backwater. You would do well to just not bring them up in any kind of actual discussion
>>
WE
>>
>>79417650

News from yesterday.

http://www.nbc.na/news/land-acquisition-foreign-nationals.103

A total of 281 foreign nationals own 1,4 million hectares of agricultural land in Namibia.

Land Reform Minister Utoni Nujoma says some of such land is owned by foreign nationals in partnership with Namibians.

Germans own 126 farms measuring more than 616 000 hectares, followed by 81 South Africans occupying more than 349 000 hectares, seven United States nationals with more than 82 000 hectares, 14 farms measuring 49 256 hectares owned by Austrians and six farms of 42 741 hectares owned by Swiss nationals.
>>
>>79423457
WUZ
>>
>>79412643
Can weed be legal? or at least casually tolerated?? I work, i pay my taxes, I taught myself to play guitar, to program, have almost finished my first novel and am generally a productive and creative member of society, and a couple of times a month i like to smoke a bone or two, would your gov criminalize me??
>>
More news from yesterday:

http://www.confidente.com.na/2016/06/promoting-local-interests-and-skills-transfer/

WITH all the focus on rewriting the Procurement Act, Amending the Foreign Investment Act to Namibia Investment Promotion Act, while building a more competitive economy by 2020 that attracts foreign investment and makes Namibia the go to place for business on the African continent; we want to ensure that Namibians aren’t overstepped and that such attractiveness benefits our own citizens in the long-term.

We at the Chamber are in strong support of bringing in expatriates with unique skill sets. Attracting this talent adds tremendous value to our economy and we are in competition with other nations to do so. However, we believe the Ministry of Home Affairs and Immigration should create specific guidelines as to the terms of their purpose in Namibia. There should be requirements for mentorship and understudy appointments to shadow these highly skilled individuals during their time working in Namibia. Whether that is a period of 24, 36, or 48 months, these foreign workers should be required to mentor one or many understudies depending on the professions, so that when their time in Namibia comes to an end, there is a Namibian citizens that has learned these unique skills, gained valuable experience on the job shadowing an expert, and will now be able to take the reins and perform such duties independent of any foreign assistance. This skills transference builds self-reliance and will create sustainable positive economic impacts on our economy.
>>
>>79423495
Yes, an the goal of the government is to reduce that ownership.
>>
>>79423778
Yep, Namibia is no different to South Africa in that regard. If they are upset about White Namibians owning too much land, I don't think they'll welcome this idea with opens arms. Botswana would probably be the easiest of all African countries for foreign investment right now, but even they wouldn't allow a foreign settlement kind of investment
>>
>>79423778
Here's what's gonna happen if they do move to Namibia (which they won't) and everything works out for them: They let them come in, set up their communities and businesses; when the businesses start making money, the govt will seize them and they will live in poverty or get out of the country. I know of a guy that had millions of dollars invested in a farm in Sao Tome and Principe. Because it was a beautiful farm, the president decided he had to spend vacations there for 1 month a year. The guy complained because it was his farm right? So the president seized the farm from him and he had no more money and nowhere else to go. That's the reality in some african countries, don't expect a trustworthy republic.
>>
>>79424412
Shit it was thousands of dollars, not millions.
>>
Yeah guys, let's try not to do ANYTHING productive with our lives. Let's just bitch and complain while not doing anything useful or positive for the future.
>>
>>79424412
That's why you would need an armed populace. There is a reason militias do so well in africa. Governments don't typically fuck with people who might put up a fight.

Unfortunately I don't think Namibia would allow basically a militant group set up in their backyard. You would have to track down arms from shady sources that would likely just kill you up front, or expect something heavy in return.
>>
>>79423735
As for laws, we want to design them by a "if it hurts nobody, its legal" system.
>>
>>79424857
And of course you would cross reference those with Namibias current laws?
>>
>>79424857
Retarded reasoning. We live in communities and have interactions with one another. This principle is ridiculous. If I live in a society where everybody smokes pot and becomes a vegetable, then it's definetly my business. Not counting the car accidents, judicial care and schizophrenia cases, that would hurt me directly or indirectly.

You know we say a butterfly can cause a tornado accross the world, then my neighbour smoking pot can definetly harm me.
>>
>>79424857
What you need is a fascist authoritarian law, or direct democracy. But direct democracy only works if citizens are vertuous, like in Switzerland.
>>
>>79425330
I'm not sure if you're trolling or not, but there are far more studies coming out outlining the medicinal benefits of marijuana than there are of the dangerous side effects. Not everyone who smokes pot becomes a vegetable, Not even most. Not everyone would smoke it either. Studies have also shown that marijuana is far safer than alcohol while driving. Schitzophrenia is such a small percentage (if any) that it's not even worth addressing. get informed.

Marijuana is also highly usable as a building, paper, and even fabric material. You can build a huge industry off of it for big bucks $$$.

There have also been reports that it can rehabilitate soil from radiation and the like, meaning it could potentially be useful in making the soil more fertile.

Just because Nixon scared you into thinking marijuana was going to rape your daughter for satan doesn't mean that those media scare tactics have any basis in reality.
>>
>>79421568
But we do shill once in a while.
>>
>>79425330
That is why smoking at home would be allowed, but driving high not.
>>
>>79426011
A funny fact you might also like is that here in the netherlands people are 4 times less likely to try weed compared to americans. and its legal here.
>>
>>79426011
The little brother of a good friend of mine has become schizophrenic because of this shit. I know what I'm talking about.

I don't believe in the media, nor the scientific community presented by the media. I believe what real people tell me and my own experience.

All the people I've met who smoke pot have become ghosts of themselves. Not truly aware in society, not very interesting to speak to, while some of them where brilliant young people.
If you want to be healthy, eat healthy, drink healthy, and you won't need pot. It will for sure more harm you than do good to you. Trust me on this.
>>
WE WUZ COLONIALISTZ N SHIT
>>
File: 1353637868696.jpg (210 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
1353637868696.jpg
210 KB, 555x555
I really hope mods just ban people who spam these threads.

It is pure autism and just roleplaying. Nothing to do with politics at all. Just a bunch of autistic teenagers trying to create a natsoc jonestown.

You think you have the fucking authority to say only whites are allowed? You think the government will be completely fine with that? A bunch of foreigners coming over and dictating that rule?

What happens when the military shows up? You're not going to be allowed guns so don't be a sperg and claim you'll defend yourself.

The Namibian government is fully aware of this autistic roleplay session. Vice did an article on this even.
>>
>>79426721
I believe you, don't worry. The thing is, people aren't likely to decide to move to a more dangerous country where they will have less freedom. Smoking pot will be your own problem, at your own cost. Worst situation we have someone who becomes a nasty slob in his own time, because if he slacks at work he'll get fired and have no money and no welfare system to fall back on. And until we're an actual country, we can just push them towards the north so they can be a burden on the Namibian governments expense. A government with a strict ban on weed.
>>
File: calm.jpg (174 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
calm.jpg
174 KB, 500x500
>With modern technology artificially irrigate the land and turn it green, fertile and fully habitable within a few decades.

This is where you fucked up.

Where we gonna get the water from?

It's simply not there.

We'd have to bring in SO MUCH FRESHWATER to turn an arid shithole into a breadbasket, and continue to bring in that water (unless we build some mountains to block anhydrous winds).
We'd either pay out the ass to pump in fresh water to our shithole or pay out the ass to desalinate ocean water and pump that in too.

There is no "modern technology" that can turn a desert into a rainforest in any feasible way.

Enjoy dying in the desert.

Even in your fantasy you say it will take a few decades.

How will the colonists living in those decades survive? "hey come live in this desert shithole so you can terraform it for the people that will live here after you die.

sounds great.
>>
>>79427462
You have a point, but a little voice tells me pot smokers won't be very good assets anyway.
>>
>>79427562
It's in the ground. Also, theres no desert in the area we wish to inhabit. I know you're American but can your kind just please for once read before spouting dumb shit.
>>
>>79427764

>no desert

this is an image of Namibia.

Don't be delusional.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2780x3368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2780x3368
Half white half Indian from Tanzania here

Can I come
>>
>>79428162
>implying nations are like star wars planets
>>
trouble is as soon as the niggers see you've made somewhere better to live than the shit hole they have made for themselves they will demand to have it...
>>
>>79428461

He looks like a fucking owl.
>>
>>79429035
This. The way you keep a country White is to keep it poor. Croatia, Norn Iron, and Belarus aren't swarming with immigrants because nobody wants to live there.
>>
This is a stupid fucking idea.

The same thing will happen to you that happened to South Africa.

>Whites move in
>Times are difficult
>Have to establish own infrastructure and industry
>Eventually start to thrive
>Nogs wander in from the desert
>Hey white boys gibsmedats
>N...no... we built this. We can hire you if you want.
>Dats raciss, you gibs now
Then they cut your retarded head off your shoulders and destroy everything you created in 20 years in a span of less than 1, while the black government and liberals in America cheer them on.
>>
>>79429202
>Belarus
KGB helps with that
>>
>>79429629
It is FSB now
>>
File: Screenshot+2016-07-01+10.23.57.png (11 KB, 206x127) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot+2016-07-01+10.23.57.png
11 KB, 206x127
>>79428162
All the desert in Namibia is marked red.
>>
File: SCMAP.9.2.10.17MB-copy.jpg (4 MB, 4011x5000) Image search: [Google]
SCMAP.9.2.10.17MB-copy.jpg
4 MB, 4011x5000
>>79412643
Deutsch Süd-West not Namibia
>>
>>79430565
FSB in Russia. KGB in Belarus. And KGB has nothing to do with the absence of immigrants. KGB is a machine of political opression
>>
>>79430834
>pretending there is lush green land beyond the desert

There is a reason why the population of Namibia is so low.
>>
>>79431085
>KGB is a machine of political opression
and the people they oppress would bring in migrants by the truckload so point still stands
>>
>>79431715
>the people they oppress would bring in migrants by the truckload
You have absolutely no clue about situation in Belarus. Not a single political movement in Belarus wants any kind of immigrants. Belarusians are poor as fuck and other people's problems absolutely don't bother them.
>>
>>79415199
>natural disasters of al kinds
>all races of crazy motherfucker wants us dead
>poor transport links

no thanks
>>
>>79412979
>>79413080

Alright, one of you fags needs a new flag.
>>
Where's exactly the location?
>>
>>79414978
quite to the contrary, you have on of the lowest population densities on ear
>>
File: 1466143509567.png (1 MB, 1163x1385) Image search: [Google]
1466143509567.png
1 MB, 1163x1385
>>79431888
Opposition would turn into pro west EU cucks in a heartbeat, also those trips
>>
>>79432267
Any proofs? Even that pseudo opposition clearly understands that EU won't take Belarus in. They don't even want to discuss the idea of Ukraine as a member. And Ukraine is far more closer to the EU than Belarus these days.
Moreover, being pro-west doesn't mean being an immigrant loving cuck. It just means they want capitalism instead of failed socialism that kept alive by Moscow
>>
>>79432039
at least they will sell you land, unlike Nambia. Same with Brazil and other south american countries.
>>
File: Doggo in ass.jpg (11 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
Doggo in ass.jpg
11 KB, 249x250
Weren't you the one who was fantasizing about some distant pacific island a week ago ?
>>
Are Appalachians welcome or do you not like hillbillies?

I'm a certified paramedic with the county ambulance service, but I also work as a firefighter in my town and have six years of military experience as an army diesel mechanic.
>>
>>79433095
it seems more inhospitable. zika etc
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.