[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boris got Cucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
http://pastebin.com/W6GMiPC4

>Operation Cuckoo's nest
>Gove set up his PM operation with boris and then stole it all
>literally cucked boris

where were you when the next British PM got confirmed for being a /pol/friend?
>>
File: boris downed.jpg (323 KB, 1920x1150) Image search: [Google]
boris downed.jpg
323 KB, 1920x1150
>>79411287

All is fair in love and war they say. Gove is all I can hope for. That said I'm neutral to May. If Ms May gets in I won't launch an offensive because I won't see her victory as an attack so no there's need to defend myself any more from the Remainers, It's over. I'm fine with May or Gove in the top spot.

Boris is a casualty now and considered gone. Maybe Boris can salvage his career, whatever he does post-Brexit.
>>
>>79412092
Boris is definitely going to save his career, he was so cool about it all, no outburst or anything.
>>
how have the other pm candidates commented on brexit?
>>
>>79413010

Mostly no 2nd referendum and Brexit is going to happen.
>>
>>79412092
>I'm fine with Theresa "Sharia Law is good for Britain/mass immigration has no unsustainable effects/Vote remain" May

Faggot.
>>
>>79413126
I guess that's something. Are you going to have a general election as well? Can/will Nige run for MP?
>>
>>79413184

You seem perturbed senpai, Does Ms May trigger you?
>>
>>79412092
>Maybe Boris can salvage his career, whatever he does post-Brexit.

Ambassador to Trump's USA.
>>
Can someone briefly explain how exactly Gove cucked Boz? Missed it yesterday.
>>
>>79413418

The general announcement's from the Tory leadership candidates is no snap general election. Nige will have to wait until 2020 unless a by-election happens, so the Tories can Brexit us one out of the EU by 2020.
>>
>>79413832
ok, thanks
>>
>>79411287

What makes Gove a /pol/friend? I'm not saying you're wrong, just curious.
>>
File: brexit1.webm (715 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
brexit1.webm
715 KB, 1280x720
>>79411287
I'm still hoping that it's Gove, I'm not hearing good things about May.
>>
>>79413999

Nothing really. He's friends with Peter Hitchens and is generally the Conservative Little finger.
>>
This cuckening may turn out to be a blessing in disguise for Boris.

After all, the UK is going in to the unknown and unpredictable events along with grappling with all the new laws and deals will cause fuckups. Triggering Article 50 will also hit the markets hard. And large chunks of the press (although by no means all) will be about half as nasty as they've been to the new PM as they've been to Corbyn since day one... so very, very nasty. It's almost inevitable that the new PM will be accused of handling the Brexit poorly. And this may end up with their tenure being quite short. Boris sits it out on the sidelines, occasionally writing an opinion piece here and giving a talk about Ancient Greece there... and it's possible that he'll be carried in to the top spot on a wave of populism in a couple of years once the new PM has been judged rubbish.
>>
>>79413420

>Arresting people for twitter posts

yes nigger, she's a fascist and she'd shut down 4chan
>>
>>79413709

Read the fucking pastebin nigger

>Gove convinces Boris to run for Vote Leave, becomes Vote leave co-founder with Boris.
>They fucking win
>everyone thinks Boris is leading it, they ask him about the plan now that brexit is happening
>WHAT PLAN LOL
>Set up huge team, 100+ MPs backing your leadership bid
>Gove leaks an email saying Boris actually doesn't have a plan, he's not just kidding
>Gove knifes him in the back, inherits 100+ MPs, Vote Leave campaign team, Lynton Crosby, etc

Gove confirmed for next Prime minister
>>
>>79416842

Trump will shut down 4chins. Too many fags fapping to Ivanka.
>>
>>79413999
>naming your backstab plan the cuckoo's nest
>cucked Boris

if you need more proofs ask theresa may she probably has his shit all wiretapped
>>
>>79417049
What's to stop Johnson just straight-up accusing Gove of leaking the email deliberately to harm his credibility, accuse him of being a dirty cheating politician or something like that, then running anyway?
>>
File: 1458303075991.jpg (18 KB, 136x212) Image search: [Google]
1458303075991.jpg
18 KB, 136x212
>>79416842
>she'd shut down 4chan

Maybe she'd prevent bongs from accessing it but nipmoot will never lose the site or servers because a foreign government whines.
>>
>>79417317

because his """"wife"""" """"Accidentally""""" copied a reporter in an email to Gove

good luck proving she did it on purpose
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.