[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT A FUCKING GREAT DAY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: WHERE.jpg (32 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
WHERE.jpg
32 KB, 660x371
>VOTES OVERTURNED
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>79410295
So does the Nazi get in power or is there a reelection?
>>
recount or another election?
>>
>>79410295
3rd referendum ,,,, election when
>>
>>79411701
>>79413277
Another election. There were enough "irregularities", aka voter fraud, to force a do-over. The court interviewed witnesses, so the fraud is absolutely confirmed. There were a lot of shills trying to deny it earlier.
>>
>>79413372
holy fuck nice
austria 1, jews 0
>>
HOLY SHIT. HAIL HOFER
>>
>>79413372
The fuck are you talking about? The court found no proof of fraud, just more formal errors than acceptable, thus another vote.
>>
>>79410295
Hopefully this time Hofer actually wins, after Brexit.
>>
Link?
>>
>>79410295
AUSTEXIT inbound????
>>
>>79410295
I can't wait to see the look on that kike juncker's face when he meets the new president

van der cuck blew his load way too early immediately after the election, hopefully austrians manage to lock their women at home on the day of the re-vote
>>
>>79413513
kek, case in point
>>
>>79413513
See? What'd I tell ya.

>Now the Austrian Constitutional court has upheld a complaint by the FPO about conduct in the election. The party had alleged that there were voting “irregularities” in 94 of the 117 total electoral constituencies in the country, reports Kronen Zeitung.

Nothing to worry about, goyim. 80% of the districts in the country having irregular tabulations of votes in an election where one candidate is clearly leading until the postal votes are counted is perfectly normal and not suspicious at all.
>>
>>79410295
Congrats from America! Do you think the fact that one side tried to commit fraud the other side will overwhelmingly win now? How could the public think to vote the same again?
>>
>>79410295
Fuck yea...
>>
>>79413903
And you think the courts didn't look into these irregularities? People just messed up.
>>
So what are the realistic chances FPO wins the next election?
>>
>>79410295
Good luck Austria.
>>
>>79414233
Depends on if you think Brexit worked for or against them.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.