[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if yall can seperate the KKK from christianity then how come
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10
File: scienceguy.jpg (17 KB, 525x431) Image search: [Google]
scienceguy.jpg
17 KB, 525x431
if yall can seperate the KKK from christianity then how come yall struggle to seperate isis from islam ?
>>
Bill Nye fucking sucks

Your thread is shit.

Delete it
>>
>>79410200
How much do you know about the KKK?
>>
>>79410200
Kkk don't do their in the name of Christianity. Might be a religious order. But their hate isn't derived from their religion.
>>
>>79410200

This thread is shit but I have to ask. Why liberals always connect KKK and christianity? I don't remeber any support for killing blacks in bible.
>>
One is a group of terrorists who happen to be Christians, the other are terrorists who carry out their attacks due to religious ideology.
>>
>>79410387
I've seen Birth of a Nation.
Good movie.
>>
File: muz.png (569 KB, 1046x971) Image search: [Google]
muz.png
569 KB, 1046x971
>>
>>79410696

Because liberals hate religion more than the KKK hates negros. It is everything wrong in the world according to them and if you cant come up with a good argument, just say its racist, or sexist, or another "ist" and you can avoid any real conversation on the topic
>>
>>79410200
Stop reposting same fag threads.

It's funny to not seperate Isis from Islam because fuck them. Christians are okay in my book.

I just like being an asshole
>>
KKK has an incorrect interpretation of Christianity.

ISIS has the correct interpretation of Islam.
>>
>>79410200
because the KKK ha sent done anything in 40 years. ISIS kills people all the time.
>>
This is the opposite end of the spectrum from Tumblr. You won't find rationality here.

More importantly, you won't find any real world experience. This board gets its information about the outside world from other board posters who live in small towns and have no friends and don't go out.
>>
Hmm. It's almost as if this is a complete and total false equivalency you're playing, OP.
Just look at the history of the 2 religions. They are not equal.
Christianity evolved with
The East-West Schism, Martin Luther's 95 theses, King Henry VIII's new protestantism, the Enlightenment period, aaand much more softening of the religion to make it what it is today.
The KKK is a radical protestant political group that tags on the religious sentiment, it is not central to its group. ISIS is the torch bearer of fundamentalist Islamic principles.
Islam has kept its fundamentalists and Wahabis frozen in time. Even Sunnis and Shias practice radically antithetical ideas to how we see sin in the west.

check out this ginger man who was indoctrinated by cuddly NonISIS muslims. There isn't much of a difference.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR7_YQ53lfI
>>
>>79412281
excellent post, thank you.

>why I left Islam

Is there a Why I joined video ? Why is it always Gingers.
>>
>>79410200
KKK allied with the Free masons against the catholics during the Cristero War
>>
>>79410200
>if yall can seperate the KKK from christianity
Show us where the KKK did what you think they did in the name of Christianity.

>then how come yall struggle to seperate isis from islam ?
Show us where ISIS is not doing what they're doing in the name of Islam.
>>
>>79411177

ISIS kills more people a month than the KKK ever killed in its entire history.
>>
>>79417076
>ISIS kills more people a month than the KKK ever killed in its entire history.
Blacks kill more blacks in six months than the KKK ever killed in its entire history as well.
>>
>>79413086
I can't find any specifically titled why I joined but his channel Converted2Islam was founded on exactly this question.

I don't know why it's always gingers that are so vocal. I think the reason people abandon the western religious ideals to go to Islam is because they lacked structure and order in their previous form of life. Islam has very successful marketers and snake oil salesmen who promise "noble" and "perfect" religion. They appeal to those born in a vacuum of order, or a life of victimhood. If you wake up and realize Christianity has issues, you are going to be peddled Islam which doubles down on pretty much everything that is not practiced today. Those issues can be just cognitive dissonance and tantrum a la "oh man Christianity lacks feminism!" or it can be something along the lines of "Christianity gives the believer inadequate that ignores what I see as human urges, needs, and aspirations".

Islam is Nietzsche's worst qualms on Christianity times ten. It is worse than a slave mentality, it is a total war mongering barbarian philosophy.
>>
Because there is nothing in the Bible that commands whites to kill blacks.

The end
>>
>>79410903
>liberals hate religion

You mean christianity, not religion
>>
Isis isnt the only muslim terror cell champ
>>
The same way we seperated the kkk from democrats, the kkk was started by democrats for political reasons, but thanks to manipulation the average person believes the kkk is a republican institution.
>>
>yall

I lived in Cayce SC for 6 years and yet I don't do that.

Stop it.
>>
>yall

Are you southern Canadian?
Instead of horses and guns do you ride moose and hold hockey sticks?
>>
Has the KKK even killed anyone in the last 50 years?
>>
>>79410200
>if yall can seperate the KKK from christianity
shit even with their burning crosses I didn't realize they were christian
>>
>>79411183
shit bait like this is consistantly shot down, almost immediately, everyday

you aren't going to accept our answers no matter what they are
>>
Alright, so its obvious that the liberals have gotten quite big since 2010. Do ya think they'll die out in the near future or will unfortunately stay?
>>
>>79410200
>Because Islam hasn't been reformed for over 1000 years retard, and ISIS is the very embodiment of that backwards religion
>>
Because the average Christian denounces the KKK. Have yet to see it from Muslims though.
>>
>>79410200

>Because of muh statistics about only ~10% of muslims condemning Islamic terrorist attacks.
>>
File: die cis scum.jpg (101 KB, 400x367) Image search: [Google]
die cis scum.jpg
101 KB, 400x367
>>79410200
Because that's racist, you racist! Liberal TV mass media tells me that all muslims are the same so calling one side violent radicals obviously means calling all of them violent radicals when really islam is a religion of peace! All these supposed terror attacks are just work place conflicts and hate crime bigotry! The real issue here is global warming and how mysteriously it gets really warm for a period of time every year, forcing me to set up AC fans in all of my windows so my wife and her son can stay comfy!
#UselessHashtagActivism #AgreeWithMeOrElse #SafeSpaces
>>
>>79410200
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
>inb4 jew who wants to stump the trump
>>
>>79410200
But thats wrong, you fucking retard.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
9 KB, 480x360
Uhhh wasn't the Klan like....started by the Democratic party? Huh huh huh huh huh Buttmunch liberals
>>
>>79410200
Most Muslims admire ISIS.
>>
>>79410200
Thats the best you can come up with? The kkk doesnt do anything anymore. Theyre irrelevant. ISIS, on the other hand....
>>
File: 021413_jenice_600.jpg (66 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
021413_jenice_600.jpg
66 KB, 600x450
>>
File: 1464806861325.jpg (38 KB, 619x274) Image search: [Google]
1464806861325.jpg
38 KB, 619x274
>>79410200
I've never seen a moose fucker with a Texas accent.
KKK didn't use the bible to justify their hatred of niggers.
ISIS has killed more people this year, than the kkk did in 100.
ISIS didn't donate to Hillary Clinton's campaign, kkk did.
KKK never killed anyone by torture, ISIS does it daily.
KKK never kidnapped anyone for extortion, ISIS does.
KKK didn't take over nations by bloody violence.

Thousands of other examples, but I'll save them for the next thread where you ask the same stupid question.
>>
>>79419292
Moonman, Moonman, can't you see
>>
File: feeling them boobies heheheheh.png (60 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
feeling them boobies heheheheh.png
60 KB, 500x461
>>79418981
good one dude heh heh
>>
File: Beavis_uh-huh.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Beavis_uh-huh.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
>>79418981
Huh huh huh
Yeah! Yeah, it was!

You tell 'em, Butt-Head!
>>
>>79410200

The KKK does not say that God instructs them to kill niggers.

Why don't you shut up and go buy a bag of milk you maple syrup bitch.
>>
>>79419424
>ISIS didn't donate to Hillary Clinton's campaign, but Hillary Clinton donated to ISIS

FTFY
>>
>>79410200
Because the KKK has been made impotent by Christianity as a whole, whereas there are enough Muslims willing to harbor and fight along side ISIS that they are a global terrorist threat. Troll harder faggot
>>
>>79410200
COS YALL KEEP SAYING YALL DESU SENPAI SHIT SO LIT LMAO 100
>>
>>79410200
Because, m8, ISIS follows Islam the way Mohammed would want them to.
Watch this thing, starting at about 2:30:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU

Oh, and happy Canada Day.
>>
>>79410200
Ask yourself this and be honest:

Would Jesus appreciate the KKK?

Would Mohammad appreciate ISIS?

Based off of their live styles and writings, not your preconceived thoughts of religious history and church/mosque stupidity.

There's your answer.
>>
>>79410200
ISIS: A religious organization

KKK: Not a religious organization, nowhere near as violent as ISIS
>>
File: twain tesla.jpg (20 KB, 335x264) Image search: [Google]
twain tesla.jpg
20 KB, 335x264
>>79410200
Because ISIS IS the KKK of ISlam.
>>
>>79417795
Liberals won't die out until Conservatives start shooting them.

Cancer cannot be reasoned with. It will not simply go away. It simply keeps growing, feeding on the host, until everything dies. It must be removed with a sharp knife.
>>
K.K.K~

K.K.K~

K.Kaaaayy
>>
ISIS is separate from Islam, if you don't think so you're ignorant.

However, the problem has always been that there is no way to detect whether or not new immigrants would be radical, and the current system of immigration is broken.
>>
>>79410200
the KKK isnt a religious sect, its a group of individuals who are sick of niggers.

isis is a sect of islam directed and run by the teachings of islam, whos entire job is to wipe out history proving them wrong and kill every non beliver pusing the world into the dark ages.

isis is the enemy of the world and all sentient life.

the KKK only has a problem with uppity niggers.
>>
>>79410200
>KKK same as ISIS.

Intelligence of a leaf.
>>
File: strong-horse.jpg (68 KB, 560x520) Image search: [Google]
strong-horse.jpg
68 KB, 560x520
>>79417372
I can tell you why people join Islam.

Catholic, so I understand the distaste many have with religion.
>>
>>79420537
IS are more like Anabaptist or Diggers. Islam is an inherently violent political ideology.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.