[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I'm a pikey but can't play the victim card
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 117272828223.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
117272828223.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>tfw I'm a pikey but can't play the victim card
>>
Pikey is Gypsy, right?

Yeah, I'm a Sami living in America. I'm a minority so oppressed in Norway, no one outside of Scandinavia and Finland has heard of us and my blond/blue makes me look like I am a dirty white.
>>
>>79410089

What is a pikey? Pls respond
>>
>>79410280
I didn't know we had any of you here.
>implying you're being serious
>>
>>79410089
But you live in a caravan
>>
Just say you are native
>>
>>79410089
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>79410358
A "gypsy" or "knacker".
>>79410482
I own a house, lad. I'm quite well off actually. Inb4 " you stole it off old people"
>>
>>79410463

We settled with the Finns in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. There's less than 10,000 of us that can prove Sami tribal linage.
>>
is that what bongs just call average irish people?

tfw my irish oppression past
>>
>>79410783
Yes, they do but I'm a legit pikey.
>>
>>79410885
Do you wear a peaky blinder?
>>
>>79411020
What's that?
>>
>>79410885
Do pikeys actually have feelings or are they soley motivated by the prospect of seeing dogs kill each other, beating the shit out of their wives and boxing?
>>
>>79411191
Come on Lad, don't tell me you haven't seen literally the only positive portrayal of Gypsies in mainstream media
>>
>>79411191

Those flat caps with razors sewn into the bill so you can use your peak cap as a weapon and swing it to cut your enemy's eyes.

Most everything I know about British Gypsy culture comes from the TV show "Peaky Blinders."
>>
>>79411202
The thing you have to realise is that their is scum in every community. I've had one dog, he died of old age and I haven't had one since. I've never hit my wife and I don't box, I never got into it.

>>79411292
You mean big fat gypsy weddings? The people on that are a disgrace.

>>79411356
No, I don't think we wear those.
>>
>>79411476

Literally all I know about Pikey life comes from that show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l4YZlGQkyU
>>
>>79410089
Irish travellers are trying their hardest to be classified as a different race to the irish and as much as I would like that it's just so they can abuse minority status.
>>
>>79411712
You've got some in america aswell. Don't know how they ended up over there.
>>79411826
Yeah, its pretty sickening to be honest.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.