[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clock Boy returns to Texas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: wewuz.jpg (48 KB, 1024x670) Image search: [Google]
wewuz.jpg
48 KB, 1024x670
>We Wuz Scientists

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/local-news/20160629-clock-boy-ahmed-mohamed-on-life-in-qatar-what-he-s-learned-about-hate.ece
>>
>>79408062
>that shirt

WE
>>
dont care
>btw
ARCHIVE.IS YOU FAGOT
>>
Such a punchable face
>>
>>79408062
Kek. Texas is on its way to being the new Sweden. Why let that hoaxing little shit back in.
>>
>>79408376
WUZ
>>
Hoaxing little shit with a shit family, religion, ethnicity and religion. Ignore this faggots along with his kind, cops were alright in detaining is bitch-ass. MSM can go and fuck themselves with their "muh discrimination" bullshit.
>>
>>79408062

Fucker ran away to Qatar and came home to the great U S OF A when he realized what a shithole it was. Fucking deport his terrorist ass.
>>
>>79408062
Fuck me.. here we go again..
>>
>>79408640
KANGZ
>>
>>79408595
This. Texas is basically some horrid Mexico/Sweden hybrid with extra shit weather. They'll be electing Diane Feinstein-tier governors in no time.
>>
File: Greg Abbott Texas Governor.jpg (20 KB, 300x356) Image search: [Google]
Greg Abbott Texas Governor.jpg
20 KB, 300x356
>>79408595
Austin and Dallas have Democrat leadership due to the high concentration of nigs and spics; they are the ones that cater to Clockmed.

Clock Boy's actual hometown, Irving, outlawed Shariah courts. This is suspected to be the reason why CAIR helped incite and fuel the Clock Boy controversy, as a way of attacking kuffar for not cowtowing to Islam. So really, it's just the opposite of what you said. The majority of Texas still hates sandniggers, and the Texas state government is still led by conservative white men.
>>
>>79408062
Why did they deport my beautiful white Irish girlfriend and this little faggot can just come and go on a whim?
>>
>>79408062
Now he learned to actually make bombs out of his clocks
>>
Heard he didn't like Qatar.

I hope the lawsuit goes through so EVERYTHING that really happened will be in public record but bunch of hoaxers.
>>
>>79408062
I *almost* feel bad for the little dweeb.

He was clearly used as a political pawn by his activist parents. I hope he eventually realizes that.
>>
>>79408062
Such a punchable face, steve urkle lookin motherfucker.
>>
>>79408062
WE WUZ KANGZ & SHIT OF ARABIA

>Only because Lawrence gave your people the titulars
>>
File: tuffguy.jpg (492 KB, 984x1312) Image search: [Google]
tuffguy.jpg
492 KB, 984x1312
>>79409027
Abbott is badass

ATX here by way of NC in 2008. Longtime Austinites tell me the the city lost its small town cool about the same time that the rednecks checked out in the late 90s

I blame California
>>
>>79408931
IN
>>
>>79408062

It bothers me that all he did was take an alarm clock apart, stick the pieces in a briefcase, and then believe that he actually accomplished something.

I know he was a high school freshman -- but still -- that's pretty damn lame even for a freshman.

I've got a bunch of years of experience as a software engineer. I'm actually thinking of volunteering my time in high schools to conduct seminars that can teach these kids some real skills that I know the faculty doesn't have the expertise to do. Like for example, hand out some Raspberry Pis and show them how hook up the gpio pins to control various devices (LEDs, motors, sensors, etc.). Then I'd show them how to set up WiFi, and install wireshark so they can see the actual network traffic. Then maybe install a web server on it so that they can control their devices remotely via a web page. That kind of thing. You know, actually useful stuff.
>>
>>79411506
AUSCHWITZ
>>
>>79409027

Dindu Dallasfag here, can confirm. Just stay away from West and South Dallas and you're good. Funny enough that clockboy incident happened in Irving, which is full of people like clockboy and poo in loos.

A while back they tried to get Sharia in Irving and they said hell no.
>>
>>79408595
Didn't the majority of the state wise up to his shit once he sued the school for $15 million?
>>
>>79411373
California is nothing more than a metastasizing tumor that infects other states nearby with its cancer.
>>
>>79409032
Money.
>>
>>79411373
Can someone give me a good derogatory term to call the Cali liberals invading Texas?
>>
>>79408376
HIT
>>
>>79415248

Californians is an insult by itself
>>
>>79408062

That's a band.
>>
>>79415248
most people that move to Texas from CA are likely to be more conservative

Austin has always been pretty liberal and Dallas is our metropolis, it's a bit unreasonable to blame gentrification/hipsterification/whateverification on the "demons from LA/SF"
>>
>>79408062
What an arrogant little piece of shit.

I bet every single one of his classmates wants to punch his teeth in.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.