[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Military to pay for Transgender Surgeries/Procedures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: transgender-military-service.jpg (3 MB, 4415x3112) Image search: [Google]
transgender-military-service.jpg
3 MB, 4415x3112
>Transgender service members will also receive the same medical coverage as any other military member -- receiving all medical care that their doctors deem necessary -- according to Carter.
For current members of the military, the coverage will include hormone therapy and gender reassignment surgery if doctors determine that such procedures are medically necessary.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/30/politics/transgender-ban-lifted-us-military/

How does it feel fellow tax payers that our taxes will go towards Transgender surgeries?
>>
Our country is lost.

I'm positive it will not survive our lifetimes intact.
>>
File: 20160605_135103.jpg (48 KB, 325x236) Image search: [Google]
20160605_135103.jpg
48 KB, 325x236
>>79407880
Trans people are twice as likely as cis people to serve in the military. They grit it.

Trans people have gone through double puberty, their extra brain matter specializes them.

They are growing larger than anyone can control.
>>
What the fuck?

Meanwhile I wasn't able to clear MEPS because my left eye is 20/50 and the only thing wrong with me.

Yet fags, trannies, and other degenerates get the OK?

Yup our armed forces have been subdued by obongo firing good generals and officers replacing them with this garbage. I hope the DOD is reading my post right here because fuck you.
>>
we already beat you guys to it
>http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/national/sex-change-and-breast-enhancements-for-australian-defence-force-troops-hits-640000/news-story/118d6b2b7d645b8536b79411344fac26
>>
>if necessary
Yea... no dr. will ever say a sex change is necessary.
>>
File: stop.jpg (440 KB, 693x693) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
440 KB, 693x693
>>79408499

Can Trump please stop this before this happens here?
>>
Are they going to die and fight on the frontlines or are all of them officers doing desk jobs?

Imagine how fucked up that would be: Straight males being ordered by tranny officers to their deaths.
>>
thanks Obama
>>
>>79408200
Tell me the suicide rate of trannies. Tell me the suicide rate of military personnel.

It's going to get higher.
>>
>>79410056
Suicide rates go away in areas where they aren't descriminated.

Go figure.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.