[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He was more pointed in response to a questioner who told
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
>He was more pointed in response to a questioner who told Trump he's "opposed to wasting our military in the Middle East on behalf of Zionist Israel."

>Trump told the man: "Israel is a very, very important ally of the United States and we
are going to protect them 100% -- 100%. It's our true friend over there."

>Later, Trump said: "That was a tough question on Israel. That was nasty. Whoa."

/pol/ BTFO. Trump doesn't need or want your support.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/30/politics/donald-trump-israel-hijab/index.html
>>
>>79406911
Do you think anyone would win if he publicly went full 14/88 every time he answered a question?
>>
/pol/ is a Zionist board
>>
>>79407139

Saying he wont fight wars for israel would lose him the race?
>>
my ID almost said lolc0ws+
>>
File: 1465854986547.jpg (670 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1465854986547.jpg
670 KB, 1600x1200
>>79407203
You equate "we're going to protect you 100%" with "we're going to fight wars for Israel"? I wouldn't argue either way, but what I know of Trump so far seems to suggest he wouldn't want to fight wars exclusively for Israel. His entire platform and persona seem to be rooted in "America First". I assume he's courting the Israeli lobby and AIPAC donor networks, the billionaires like Sheldon Adelson, so they don't work against him. The majority of the #NeverTrump are zionist Jews, so I imagine his rhetoric toward Israel is meant to pre-empt them from recruiting support inside that base.

But your theory is that he's a crypto-kike Israeli patriot who wants eretz israel as a gift to the kikes who hates him?

Why do you latch onto that hypothesis?
>>
>>79407603

My theory is that trump will do what he says and not what some autistic /pol/ poster that has wet dreams about him turning the country into natxi germany wants.
>>
>>79407203
Yes, he needs money. He is also pretty pro Israel. We should use Israel as an example of what we would like rather than criticising it.
>>
>>79406911
That is an extremely dishonest article. It got the Israel part right but then jumps around to months ago when some nut asked about Muslims. Do they not get that the questions are open to anyone? Do they really think trump had any idea about the "heeby jobbies". what the fuck
>>
File: polpeas.jpg (622 KB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
polpeas.jpg
622 KB, 2880x1800
>>79407194
>>
(((trump))) sides with isreal. surprise surprise.
>>
>>79409307
He is (((American))).
>>
>>79408163
Yeah I like this.
>We need to copy Israels immigration system!
>Israel has a big beautiful wall and it works!
>>
File: bw.jpg (95 KB, 1205x718) Image search: [Google]
bw.jpg
95 KB, 1205x718
What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle? Is he red pilled?
>>
Trump knows Mossad/Zionists are responsible for 9/11 and most of the shenanigans that happen behind the scenes with all the US alphabet agencies.

He's playing along and saying "oh yeah yeah sure, I love Israel, Bibi's great" and later, he'll expose them all. No worries.
>>
>>79407203
>>79406911
Have you seen how hard the media rages out when he said he wont protect japan for free anymore?

And nobody even fucking likes japan in the US media?

Can you imagine how hard he'd get his balls busted if he said anything even remotely negative or even just neutral about Israel? He'd immediately be labeled as an anti-semite conspiracy theorist.

I mean, I don't doubt that he's also doing it for the jewish relationships he has in business, that's also a factor no doubt. I just think the media outlash is the bigger fear of his.
>>
>>79409569
He's a Jew. He Should Die.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.