[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will lefty cuccbois wake up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: iranianscumn.jpg (507 KB, 980x680) Image search: [Google]
iranianscumn.jpg
507 KB, 980x680
When will /pol realize that iran is the enemy of the west?
>females can't go watch a fucking soccer game for having a vagina
https://www.hrw.org/news/2016/06/30/banned-stadiums-being-woman-iran
>burning american flags and chanting death to the west, america and israel
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/11/04/iranians-burn-us-flags-mark-1979-embassy-takeover/75146640/
>has a village named literally "Shit"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shit,_Mazandaran
>claim to be aryan while looking like your typical mudslime.
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02162/AyatollahAliKhamen_2162837b.jpg
Why do bleeding heart lefty goody two shoes liberals seem to be in love with such a country?
>>
File: 1393583058312.jpg (21 KB, 198x223) Image search: [Google]
1393583058312.jpg
21 KB, 198x223
>>79406577
>When will /pol realize that iran is the enemy of the west?

when will people realize "enemies" can just go to war with us if they give such a shit

I could not give less of a shit how many "enemies" we have on the other side of the world

they are ants compared to us
>>
>>79406577
Leftism is a symptom; Jew is the disease!

Who opened the borders? Who pushed for multiculturalism to dilute Western culture? Who is behind Cultural Marxism? Who owned the media which hid the agenda from the people?

CONNECT THE DOTS!!!!
>>
>>79408341
This.
No sympathy for you kikes. Hope Iran drops the bomb on your cities.
>>
They got the colors all wrong. Maybe they should stop inbreeding.
>>
>>79406577
Iran is YOUR enemy, we actually buy oil and carpets from them.
>>
File: NB.jpg (69 KB, 630x464) Image search: [Google]
NB.jpg
69 KB, 630x464
>>79408341
Who opened the borders? Merkel
Who pushed for multiculturalism to dilute Western culture? Angela
Who is behind Cultural Marxism? Karlos maximus
Who owned the media which hid the agenda from the people? The Jews
>connects the dots
>angela merkel is the mother of karl marx who owns the jews?
>>79409125
Once a caliphate always a caliphate I guess. You have arab blood pumping in your veins, pedro.
>>
>>79409779
I hope Iran turns your shithole into glass Solomon
>>
>>79409779
Dude you are aware arabs =/= persians right
>>
>>79406577
hey there nuclear kike

noone gives a fuck how Iranians choose to live in their country to be as long as they stay put
>>
>>79409779
Angela can't sort out Syria, she's not the US president

it's the people who reelected Obama that fucked us all
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.