[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The future belongs to Sweden Sweden will become far bigger than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: thefuturebelongstosweden.jpg (78 KB, 1136x416) Image search: [Google]
thefuturebelongstosweden.jpg
78 KB, 1136x416
The future belongs to Sweden

Sweden will become far bigger than Japan

>Sweden
>Japan
>>
I wish the "population growth is more important than anything else" maymay would go awayway

Its fucking retarded. As long as your population isn't plummeting in freefall then there is no problem, it will reach equilibrium on its own.
>>
>>79403248
are swedish natives actually growing in population? Or is it just immigration?

>>79403412
Says country who's whites are rapidly being outbred by blacks. Totally not a problem I'm sure.
>>
>>79403412
True. Worst case scenario is you have a population that grows old and whose pensions and social security can't be supported by the working youth so people have more kids so they can be supported directly by their children.

The fear mongering that comes from population decline is globalist shilling.
>>
There are too many population for the land size of Japan.
Self-sufficiency rate of energy and foods is very low.
Therefore Japanese don't care decreasing population. It's rather better for Japan.
The thing Japan needs to be care is speed of decreasing, not decreasing.
>>
>>79403720
The black population isnt growing much in the US. In fact, one would have to wonder it there will even be black americans in a 100+ years with a smaller demographic eagerly race mixing with every larger demographic and black-black relationships hitting all time lows. Seem they won't have much self preservation outside of the "one drop of black means your black" logic they already employ for "light skinned" blacks.

Its the Latino population that is growing and has grown to roughly 30% of the population. But they aren't black.
>>
>>79403412
>population growth is more important than anything else

Globalist propaganda to encourage migrants to come in and multiply
>>
File: Y0MaO7L.png (806 KB, 670x661) Image search: [Google]
Y0MaO7L.png
806 KB, 670x661
>>79404835

Yep!

Who the fuck decided that unending population growth is a good thing? Or even unending economic growth?

"stagnation" is not a bad thing, if it means preserving your nationality identity and your national culture.

Sweden is welcome to become the next high-population Muslim country.
>>
>>79403248
wtf, i love sweden now
>>
>>79403248

m8 Sweden will never again amount to anything. They will devote 100% of their productive effort now into trying to control the open-air-human-zoo that their country has become.

To think the country of Ångström, Nobel, and Celsius has come to this...
>>
>>79403248
Nigeria is bigger than both Sweden and Japan together.

I guess you should immigrate there if you think that's the future.
>>
>>79403412
It is a problem for (((them))) because their ponzi schemes rely on population growth. Good thing Japan has ousted most merchants. Europe could have been the same peaceful, monogamous high-tech society if we stopped listening to the merchants and stopped giving power to bilderberg communists that invite third world parasites.
>>
>>79405051
>"stagnation" is not a bad thing, if it means preserving your nationality identity and your national culture.

it also means a STABLE economy
>>
File: 1467387191743.jpg (486 KB, 2306x3023) Image search: [Google]
1467387191743.jpg
486 KB, 2306x3023
>JUST
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.