[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When can we safely consider someone to be White /pol/? Should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9
File: Nuremberg_laws.jpg (2 MB, 3250x2278) Image search: [Google]
Nuremberg_laws.jpg
2 MB, 3250x2278
When can we safely consider someone to be White /pol/? Should we follow the Nuremberg Laws, or the American"One Drop Rule" ?
>>
/pol/ mostly seems to care about the perceived phenotype of whiteness and little about the actual genetic background
>>
>>79399129
Nuremberg Laws make sense to me.
>>
>>79399129
I might wanna participate this thread if you translate all the shit in the pic.
>>
>>79399129
Nuremburg laws seem legit.
>>
>tfw 0.02% Ashkenazi
God damn it, I was so close to being white.
>>
In English, please?
>>
>>79399129
>tfw 100% slav
>>
I'd say the one drop rule but I'm 100% white so I'm a bit biased.
>>
File: VrheAi2.jpg (988 KB, 3250x2278) Image search: [Google]
VrheAi2.jpg
988 KB, 3250x2278
For all you Anglos out there too lazy to learn antoher language
>>
>>79399129
Can someone translate that by the way? I know about as much German as a nigger knows manners.
>>
>>79399129
>Nuremberg laws
Like a kosher wet dream. Jude would have justification to bend us over for another 3-4 generations if some idiot got laws like that passed.
>>
>>79399563
>Germanblooded
I assume that includes Anglo as well...?
>>
Are you also as blind as a sheeple? Look i just posted it.
>>
>>79399563
Why is a half-breed allowed to marry a quarter-breed but two quarter-breeds are forbidden to marry?
>>
Of course it would, German it says "German and kin blooded" basicly meaning all west Europeans
>>
>>79399788
Yeah, I don't get that either.
>>
The cross means "Christian" if there is no cross, it means that he/she is a Jew with German blood
>>
>>79399129
>When can we safely consider someone to be White /pol/?
Irrelevant.
So long as they know that race is an inherent factor in a person's ability to do a civilization (and not do a crime or a usury), the exact definition is not important.
>>
>>79399129
Probably both. If I remember correctly, the One Drop Rule applies specifically to african ancestry.

Nuremberg Laws should apply for all other races.

Also, we should give consideration to the IQ of the grandparents' races.

t. Mischling 2nd Grade
>>
>>79399129
There is no such thing as "White". Europeans come in several different ethnic groups, which can be ascertained via DNA testing. If you feel like being old-school, then the groups can be differentiated by their physiology.

Needless to say, dirty blood makes itself known. It isn't difficult to spot the Jew, and a bit of negro three, four, five generations back is generally plain as day despite mixing.
>>
>>79399788
>>79399852
I guess something like:
-jewishery of lineage should be kept lowering as much as possible for non jewish
-imperial citizen can breed without lowering jewishery of their lineage, but without rising it neither
-non jew non imperial citizen have the duty to breed while lowering jewishery of their lineage

Equal jewishery, with one non imperial citizen is though forbidden for him
When if the non imperial citizen was more jewish, it was allowed
>>
Well can somebody tell me what I am than?
my Fatherline is all German-blood my motherline is turkish (well more aryan then jew i guess) but her (turkish) mother is blonde-brunette and has green blue eyes, so she is most likely hellenic (her origins are unclear)
religously I am a pegan
so would I count as bastard or german blood? i can be citizen right?
>>
>>79399788
because a quater breed will make a jew with a half breed while
two quater breeds could make a half breed or a full white and no body can know what it is
>>
>>79400052
bullshit
i'm pegan what now?
>>
>>79399788
because the idea is that quarter breeds are still pure enough to be germanized and should be bred by germans.
>>
>>79400989
Stop fucking larping, its almost worse than cuckoldry
>>
File: Casta_painting_all.jpg (430 KB, 1419x2000) Image search: [Google]
Casta_painting_all.jpg
430 KB, 1419x2000
>>79400806
If Nuremburg laws only apply to Jews, then we should probably look to the Casta system.

German + Turk = Mestizo?
>>
>>79399129
One drop rule.
>>
>>79401374
what the fuck is a Mestizo????
the child of ice and fire?
>>
>>79401204
no i actually belive that stuff
i never larped ever in my life
odin is amazing, I love the symboles
I started to belive the moment i realized why the tree of life has 3 roots and why odin can not escape ragnarrök and what his wolves mean
this is most awsome!!!
>>
>>79401973

Spaniard/native american descendänt
>>
>>79401374
Turks aren't Amerindians, they are anatolian/armenian/kurd/greek/balkan and arab with tiny amount of mongolian.
>>
>>79399788
Because if two quarter breeds reproduce they just make another quarter breed. The point of the whole process is that native Germans should breed with them to dilute their jewishness.

The half breed and quarter breed are allowed to marry because they are considered Jews and not Germans. It seems you are allowed to pick your affiliation if you're a quarter breed.
>>
>>79401973
Half Native Half European
the next caste is Castizo.
>>
>>79399129
nobody cares

fuck off, euroshit canada
>>
>>79399129
Simple: do like Singapour and only consider the paternal lineage.
Therefore: Obama is black, Bob Marley is white. Done.
>>
>>79402258
but i am half german not spanish
>>
>>79402298
>79402275
>is that native Germans should breed with them to dilute their jewishness.
This holds no purpose it is only for the German blood to return to its race, the Germans wanted no Jew blood which is why a full Jew and an Aryan were banned.
>>
>>79402258
just assume nordics went down to spain and the osmans moved up, so hispanic(genetically) is actually what I am right?
>>
>>79402275
my moms father was likley kurd with mongolian/armenian influence, my grandma most likely greek anatolian
well after all i am a human i guess, that should be allright
>>
File: Mestiso_1770.jpg (237 KB, 1151x887) Image search: [Google]
Mestiso_1770.jpg
237 KB, 1151x887
>>79401973
>the child of ice and fire?
Sure.

>>79402275
Are you saying Turks should be considered as Mestizo? That would make him a Castizo.
>>
>>79402804
Turks aren't Mestizo, different race.
>>
File: 2622994-khal_sando.jpg (281 KB, 800x1202) Image search: [Google]
2622994-khal_sando.jpg
281 KB, 800x1202
>>
File: mestizo.jpg (72 KB, 618x939) Image search: [Google]
mestizo.jpg
72 KB, 618x939
>>79402804
>79402804
>>
>>79399318
>>79399318
>>79399318
>Not knowing German
>White
You are not ubermensch and aren't even close to being redpilled yet.
>>
>>79399129
One drop rule was retarded, very small amounts of darkie blood has virtually no effect on you.
>>
>>79399129

At this point - Are you vaguely ethnically European?

You'll do.

No niggers in a foxhole, my Slavic and Medi friends.
>>
>>79403233
well this guy looks very similar to a turk
if you think about it, native americans and mongols share the same roots, turks are a mixture of them and greeks/ romans
>>
>>79402471
>the Germans wanted no Jew blood
Would have been impossible to measure at the time. People who are less than a quarter Jew rarely display a Jewish phenotype, which is why quarter breeds would be considered Germans and would expected to breed with natives to dilute their already insignifcant Jewish lineage. If Hitler only accepted 100% pure Germans into his ranks, there would be no army. Hitler himself wasn't even German.
>>
>>79402849
Mestizo applies the world over, in the Americas, India and the Phillipines.

If we consider the Turks as an asiatic people mixed with whites, then under Phillipino rules they are Mestizo de Sangley. Sangley refers to the Chinese, but it could be applied to the Mongolians and Turkic peoples.

If we do consider them as such, then >>79403061 could be considered a Castizo de Sangley.

Which coincidentally is what I am (1/4 Chinese).

The other questions would be, do you look white and what is your IQ?
>>
>>79403653
Read the casta laws, there's different castes for different races, half turks are a different caste.
>>
>>79403872
What would you say he is?
>>
>>79403653
I would really like to know what IQ Tests /pol/ recomends?
>>
>>79399129

The one drop rule is impossible outside of some extremely remote locations. I would say 7/8ths white is a good cutoff for mixing with blacks, 3/4ths white for mixing with other races
>>
>>79404055
Turks were never conquered so it's unprecedented to place them under the caste system, the Turk is dominant Anatolian.
>>
>>79403653
i have black hair and dark eyes but the i have gens for blue eyes the chance for me to get them was 50%
my physiques are a bit special, i am very strong and muscular without any sports and have a quick gain when i train. Friends of mine wanted to play fight (full nordic/german/italian) so i know that I am twice as strong as regular

i can outwit my fahther and am about to finish my bachelor (but you know Einstein was a Jew)
>>
>>79404288
ohhhh jjust that you mention it
Thats correct
even the german and french have been conquered, nearly all races have been
>>
>>79402462

Was an example. Mestizo means mixed person. white x nigger | nigger x asian | asian x native american.
>>
>>79399375
Keeping breeding with an Aryan wife, and maybe your future grandkids will be .01%
>>
File: casta.jpg (249 KB, 661x960) Image search: [Google]
casta.jpg
249 KB, 661x960
>>79404961
No it doesn't.
>>
>>79404353
you just described me exactly, but im a burger mutt. mothers side was all blue eyed blond haired norweigian community while fathers was strongly polish, maybe you have some polish blood
>>
>1% nigger
>99% white

What do /pol? What am I?
>>
File: 1776 usa.gif (11 KB, 638x421) Image search: [Google]
1776 usa.gif
11 KB, 638x421
>>79405388
Espanol - Indio = Mestizo
Espanol - Negra = Mulatto

Latin America is Mestizo and Brazil is Mulatto, different castes.

Canada and USA are pure Europeans.
>>
>>79405559
99% Human.
Gonna have to do some soul searching to become whole.
Peace be with you.
>>
Better warm that oven up. Im 66% jewish.
>>
>>79405740
Dominican Republic Mulatto
Haiti Negro
Puerto Rico Mulatto
Brazil Mulatto
>>
>>79404961
It's white + native. The natives can be Amerindian, India Indian or Filipino. Basically, brown people.

Asians are considered something else.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filipino_mestizo#Colonial_caste_system

>Persons classified as blancos (whites) were subdivided into the peninsulares (persons of pure Spanish descent born in Spain); insulares or filipinos (persons of pure Spanish descent born in the Philippines); mestizos de español (persons of mixed Autronesian and Spanish ancestry), and tornatrás (persons of mixed Austronesian, Chinese, and Spanish ancestry). Manila and its arrabales was racially segregated, with blancos living in the walled city of Intramuros, unbaptised sangleys in the Paríán, Catholic sangleys and mestizos de sangley in Binondo, and anything beyond were reserved for indios with the exception of lands in Cebu and several other Spanish posts. Only mestizos de sangley were allowed to enter Intramuros to work as servants for blancos (including mestizos de español) and in various occupations needed for the colony.
>>
>>79404126
WAIS-R IV or GAI (adjusted for those with learning disabilities) for adult individuals. Professionally administered, of course.
>>
>>79399223
This.
>>
>>79399714
No. Germans(deutsch), not germanic.

But I think anglos were accepted as well, Heß was half anglo
>>
>>79405907
some whites belive jews are superior because they rule the world and won the war
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.