[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> this absolutely defeats the white nationalists cheeto fingered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 205x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 205x300
> this absolutely defeats the white nationalists cheeto fingered key board edgelords
>>
File: jared_diamond_btfo.png (2 MB, 1176x854) Image search: [Google]
jared_diamond_btfo.png
2 MB, 1176x854
>>79397932
>(((Diamond)))
>newfag
nope
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 750x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 750x388
>>79399162
>>
>>79397932

>Blacks couldn't do anything because of geography

>Except whites managed fine with the same geography

It literally blows nothing out. It's pure fantasy.

Which is a shame, because I like Jared Diamond's other books. But this is a case of having a conclusion and then desperately trying to re-arrange facts to make it work.
>>
>>79399338

>No, Zebra's cannot be domesticated, because they have not been domesticated.

>To be domesticated they must first be domesticated

Really makes you think.
>>
I was told to buy this book for a college history course. Never read it, and it was never involved in any course material. Did I miss out by not buying it? Is it a good read?
>>
>the Fertile Crescent thrived because of its beautiful weather and its proximity to water
>Caifornia was literally nothing until white people took it over
LOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>79397932
>He never read the 10,000 year explosion. He doesn't realize agriculture influences abstract reasoning and time preference.
>>
>>79399338
>Domestication is a sustained multi-generational relationship in which one group of organisms assumes a significant degree of influence over the reproduction and care of another group to secure a more predictable supply of resources from that second group.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domestication

Aren't you getting tired of playing the retard?
>>
>>79399338
>Horses can only be domesticated, other subgroups cannot

The guys a fucking autist to the max, you can train fucking donkeys for people to ride on.
>>
File: not to shady.jpg (35 KB, 348x348) Image search: [Google]
not to shady.jpg
35 KB, 348x348
it's ok, not very deep.

read this guy,buddy.
>>
File: not too shabby.jpg (44 KB, 343x499) Image search: [Google]
not too shabby.jpg
44 KB, 343x499
>>79400035

>>
>>79400080
Hey I actually like this book.
>>
File: this kills the diamond.jpg (77 KB, 485x334) Image search: [Google]
this kills the diamond.jpg
77 KB, 485x334
>>79399961
>you can train fucking donkeys for people to ride on.

Same with zebras.
>>
>>79399162
and some people have tamed bears it doesn't mean you can domesticate every bear or zebra.
>>
>>79400181
>I don't know what domestication is
>>
>>79399338
>they can't be domesticated because they haven't been domesticated

How do you think early horses were?
>>
File: Damo.png (245 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
Damo.png
245 KB, 700x467
>>79400181
lad.
>>
>>79397932
Why the FUCK doesn't 'understanding human history' by micheal heart get any recognition here!? it is the definitive red pill on race, genetics, history, culture.
>>
>>79399673

It's an interesting read but it's not something to be taken seriously. The author effectively argues that everyone was created equal and that environments led to all differences we see in culture and success. He neglects to mention, however, that these different environments are also quite capable of selectively preferring certain aspects within the people. For example whites and their intelligence and risk-taking.

Basically he puts the cart before the horse.
>>
>>79399338
>before you can be domesticated you must be domesticated
nice pretzel logic you genetic dead end
>>
That book sucks
>>
>>79400414

Resorting to ad hominem is a red flag that you lack a coherent argument.
>>
>>79397932
Ideas and values play no part in creating great civilizations. Diamond it's an idiot
>>
>>79400539
What about the other anons who didn't sling shit?
Got a rebuttal for them?
>>
>>79400539
>''oh good''
>''he proved me wrong but also called me an idiot''
>''now i can ignore his argument and scream fallacy''
zebras can be domesticated
>>
>>79400332
the redpill on race is Arthur de Gobineau's An essay on the inequality of the races.
>>
>>79400648

You lack reading comprehension. If you have that skill you would understand that I am in agreement.

>>79400630

Again, through the power of reading comprehension, they should be able to the duck that my statement does not specifically apply to one person. Only an idiot such as yourself would look at the reply link and assume that I too I'm only using this as ad hominem.
>>
File: guns germs steel.jpg (454 KB, 1551x805) Image search: [Google]
guns germs steel.jpg
454 KB, 1551x805
The russians have managed to breed domesticated foxes by selective breeding after like 2 generations.

All they had to do was let the most ridable zebras have progeny
>>
"Making Excuses for Niggers"
>>
>>79399162
>>79399338
are you saying his argument is that animals in africa cant be domesticated so africans never went beyond hunter-gatherers?

never read the book but i know the general idea is environment shaped humans progress ir something
>>
Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the Continent of Africa—rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet. Yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light. His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled. A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrow-head worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour. In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud. With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail! He lives as his fathers lived—stole his food, worked his wife, sold his children, ate his brother, content to drink, sing, dance, and sport as the ape!
>>
>>79399673

No, not really. His book Collapse is okay.

This one is extremely spurious pseudo-science.

Basically;

>Abo's can't have civilization because Australia has no domestic crops

Of course, Australia does have domestic crops, Abo's just didn't give a shit.
>>
>>79400872
I would've domesticated ostriches, honestly.

>eat gras
>can flee from most predators
>can carry a man
>lay huge eggs
>have healthy meat
>can kill enemies with a kick

I will never rule an ancient African empire that's renown for its ultra-mobile cavalry, and it fucking sucks.
>>
>>79400181

It's not "taming".

It's domestication.

Which takes fucking ages.

Which no one, let alone Africans, bothered to try doing with Zebras.

The book is straight up retarded. None of his assertions have any basis in reality.

It's basically the same as the;

>Syrian Muslims don't cause civil war - Syria, the geographical space, causes civil war.
>>
>>79400380

He also neglects that different people found different ways to utilize the environment.

His book fits into the white privilege paradigm nicely, because as everyone knows, white people were just born into a pre-made civilization. No one had to invent or build anything.
>>
>>79400080
wtf? not bernstain?
>>
File: 80s arcade.jpg (87 KB, 554x409) Image search: [Google]
80s arcade.jpg
87 KB, 554x409
>>79401297
>>
File: Untitled.png (20 KB, 663x399) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
20 KB, 663x399
>>79401430
>>
>>79400858
>not one person

You only quoted one post.
Not everyone called you a bad name.
You didn't address anything but ad hom.

How does that apply to all arguments itt?

Oh, yeah. And you're a faggot.
>>
File: ostrich riding.jpg (44 KB, 635x413) Image search: [Google]
ostrich riding.jpg
44 KB, 635x413
>>79401729
Exactly. Wouldn't it be fucking awesome?
>>
>>79401855
Taming is simply making an animal habituated to people. Elephants are tamed.
Domestication means actually breeding the animal to better suit its intended purpose e.g. aurochs to cows, wolves to dogs.
>>
>>79399162
The one center bottom is obviously a painted horse, might want to remove it before it invalidates the whole collage.
>>
>>79401430
>ages
Foxes were domesticated in less than 50 years straya, maybe if you weren't such a lazy cunt you abbos could be as useful as the rooskies
>>
>>79402178
The Carthaginians were taming elephants in North Africa for centuries.
>>
>>79397932
It's also a book that cites there originally being 2 million native Americans at max in North America, and them being wiped out by two plauges back to back.

First by tuberculosis from seals, then small pox from settlers.
>muh blankets
Small pox was already circulating through the native population before a few rebel rousers figured out you could just pass out some blankets.... A practice of bio warfare just like when Europeans used to fling rotting corpses into castles at each other.

Ultimately, it discredits the purposesful genocide mythos and paints White people as just lucky. In which case, white guilt need not apply.

Get the fuck off my neibours lawn spic.
>>
File: download (13).jpg (20 KB, 182x277) Image search: [Google]
download (13).jpg
20 KB, 182x277
>>79397932
Any one here /Graham Hancock/ ? He gets pretty "We Wuz Kangs" at times but I found his hypothesis to be worth looking into.
>>
>>79402077
>>
>>79400998
That's one of his arguments. This book was once discussed a ton here but through that most oldfags know it's inaccurate. Jared Diamond himself states in the book he believes humans are all pretty much the same except pigmy are typically smarter then the average westerner because the trials they go through are tougher. Despite this he still supports having genetic tests to allow immigrants into Israel, but not your countries white men
>>
>>79399455
They only did well in that geography with things that they developed in other areas.
>>
>>79399547
Nice strawman
>>
File: supernatural.jpg (33 KB, 216x346) Image search: [Google]
supernatural.jpg
33 KB, 216x346
>>79403225
Graham Hancock is a fantastic writer/researcher. I agree his ideas are definately worth looking into. Have you read 'Supernatural' ? Worth a read if you like Hancock.
>>
>>79399961
Wild donkeys aren't as nasty or behaviorally difficult as zebras.
>>
>>79402660
there never where any smallpox blankets weed dude
>>
>>79403711

That phrase does not mean what you think it means.
>>
There's not many people who genuinely feel utterly angered and hateful by skin colour. Most "edge Lords" just think that mass migration is generally detrimental to the development and well being of the native culture to name one rational problem. Most people are fine with outsiders being initiated in to their society If they themselves welcome it, intergrate and provide a meaningful role.
>>
>>79400319
You're misreading the statement. They can't be domesticated because of certain behavioral traits in the wild animals. Their previous domestication status isn't relevant. Wild horses were probably not as docile as modern horses, but they must not have been as crazy as zebras.
>>
>>79397932
>guns
>steel

Yes two things we mastered and they did not

Hence our superiority
>>
>>79400380
>intelligence and risk taking
"Whites" didn't come from an environment that encouraged those traits any more than most environments.
>>
>>79404141
>There's not many people who genuinely feel utterly angered and hateful by skin colour.

No, just distrustful and not at ease. Which has some nasty implications on society as a whole, as Putnam and Dinesen found out.

>Most people are fine with outsiders being initiated in to their society If they themselves welcome it, intergrate and provide a meaningful role.
Then let's deport all of them and welcome them back in properly. That is, if your statement's not pulled out of your ass.
>>
File: GF-Millet-Bread_02.jpg (100 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
GF-Millet-Bread_02.jpg
100 KB, 750x500
>>79403652

Right. Because we also invented boats to migrate from place to place.

However, the raw materials to develop those "things" were also already present in these environments.

We used wheat to make bread in Australia because we like it.

There were natural crops here that could be cultivated to make bread, but only hippies eat that shit - Aboriginals didn't bother to cultivate it, because they never progressed to the stone age, and had no interest in developing any form of civilization.

When Aboriginals made it, they went out and gathered wild seeds...Because they never reached the concept of taking the seeds, planting them, cultivating the crops and having a steady supply.

Why? Because they were retarded? (technically, yes), but also because there was no need. Food was plentiful.

But...Again...The proposition put forward that they didn't have the resources is just false.

They just didn't do it.
>>
>>79401086
Nice pasta. Open a book.
>>
>>79397932
>Posits the Idea that everyone is equal.
>Into the trash it goes.
>>
File: 1467364476073.jpg (67 KB, 680x1020) Image search: [Google]
1467364476073.jpg
67 KB, 680x1020
>>79404284

Being in a constant state of war between nation states, being in a capitalistic environment, and having minimal government oversight compared to other countries is irrelevant?

Go back to your liberal safe space.
>>
>>79404159

>must not

Yeah, that or the concept of domestication never occurred to Sub-saharan Africans.

Nor the concept of migration and import/export.

Remember...These were the ones left behind after the rest of humanity decided to push out.
>>
>>79404378
Where is that pasta from?
>>
>1 post by this I.D
It's a bait post and you nigga's biting hard. Also there is no doubt being on the continent Eurasia had huge advantages not on through connectivity but it's longitude is much greater than any other continent
>>
I'm an imbecile, so: what explains the Chinese and their flourishing through the centuries? China is very rich in resources and they've developed more than Africans.

Or is that not a fair comparison?
>>
>>79404361

Also, this is about as far as I can meet Diamond on his ideas - It's not that the geography lacked the materials. It's that the societies lacked the necessary prompting.

Why sow seeds, cultivate crops and create a steady food supply...When there is no immediate need? Aboriginals didn't need to domesticate animals, nor perform animal husbandry because they had a massive continent to themselves and could simply pack up and move on to the next food basket.

The PNGers attempted at some to teach them trade and pig farming. They ate the pigs and....and fucked off some place else to eat other animals when they were done with them.

Without a predator or inclement seasons to trouble them, perhaps they never had the necessary prodding to develop civilization.
>>
>>79402660
>Get the fuck off my neibours lawn spic.
Scrremcap this.
The only based Canadian left on /pol/ is ITT
>>
>>79397932
>>79399338

Except for the fact that cows and pigs are an artifically evolved animals much like how humans artificially evolved wolves into dogs.
>>
>>79404706

Well, Diamond's supposition is that the geography in China just has the raw resources necessary to be successful.

Which we know is false.

But...It's probably because people there had so the outside societal and environmental pressures applied to them to force them to cultivate solutions.
>>
File: ATM.webm (520 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
ATM.webm
520 KB, 360x360
>>79399338
>Zebras can't be domesticated, because the subspecies hasn't been domesticated
this is pure idiocy
>>79400539
>Resorting to ad hominem is a red flag that you lack a coherent argument.
No, it's a red flag that the speaker has no respect for you as a person.
>>
>>79404141
non-whites have stronger in-group preference than whites, for evolutionary reasons. Also, there is clearly something unclear with jews.
>>
>>79399753
>California was nothing until white people took it over

Yeah, you know. Nothing but universal access to ocean, fertile land, gold, forestry and hunting, and perfect climate all year round.
>>
Diamond is shit.

Ian Morris, "Foragers, Farmers, and Fossil Fuels: How Human Values Evolve" is far, far better if you want an environmental-determinist history. At least Morris focuses on methods of energy capture and use, rather than crying about (false) supposed barriers to cultural and social growth. I'd still recommend you don't take the book too seriously, though, since there are some plot holes and his thesis is overstated.

Diamond is pretty much garbage. I haven't read the other big environmental-determinist guy, and can't remember his name. I have it in my notes somewhere though so I guess I'll try to find and review it for next thread.
>>
>>79404361
The Aborigines actually had the world's first boats.
Yes, there were domesticable species in places like North America and Australia, but most weren't domesticated for the reason you said: there wasn't an interest in "civilizing" themselves. Early civilizations were plagued with disease, social ills, and overcrowding compared to their hunter-gatherer neighbors. There wouldn't be incentive to settle in farming villages unless the issues of remaining hunter-gatherers (like if a drought or overhunting occurred) made hunter-gathering less economically viable as a subsistence strategy.
>>
Diamond's research is fine and actually pretty interesting on the development of human societies. The problem is his conclusion doesn't match up with the evidence, especially with regards to China (which he himself admits he can't understand).
>>
>>79404439
>le safe space meme
I just assumed you were talking about geographic or climatic factors.
Political/competitive factors are definitely relevant.
>>
Native Americans had Bison that the white man was able to domesticate in 2 generations. There is no excuse besides unabashed cognizant niggerdom
>>
>>79399338
> it never dawned on Africans to domesticate them

Well I guess it can't be done huhuhuhu
>>
>>79402315

are you actually claiming that only white people are capable of painting a horse. Meet me after class.
>>
>>79404461
The closest thing to a truly wild horse today isn't as nasty as a zebra.
Africans generally knew about domestication. There was agriculture and quite a bit of animal herding. Zebras were just not one of the species used.
They knew about migration and trade. There is evidence of trans-Saharan camel routes and maritime trade on the East coast, as well as typical small-scale trade.
>>
>>79407405
Bison aren't domesticated. They're hardly even tamed. Even captive ones are very unpredictable. They can jump 2+ meters from standing and trample/gore reckless tourists all the time.
>>
ok, so what's the real deal pol?

pls don't come with the BS that huh duh blacks are dumb and should be genocided.

Can we agree that them being isolated to most trade routes make them unable to develop as fast?

>huh duh mud bricks
>let's meme african history
>africans didn't have islamic buildings, kingdoms and libraries
>>
>>79397932
It has been debunked multiple times
>>
I have absolutely 0 research to back it up but I'm willing to pin the success of Europe on its ease of access to the rest of the world (and by extent, ideas and resources) through the seas
>>
>>79408132
>pls don't come with the BS that huh duh blacks are dumb and should be genocided.
Why not?
>>
>>79400181
Found the nigger
>>
>>79408631
because I live among them and here they're nice people.

most blacks hate to death american niggers.

I keep hearing that africans are like childrens.
Most africans are poor as fuck, but they're like indigenous people, would be a shame to kill them.

Have you seen when they burn people alive?
That's how they deal with criminals, so I think africa is safer than USA.
>>
>>79399768

R Faulk is that you?
>>
>>79397932
It seems more to me an insight into the factors that may drive evolution on a global scale effecting man. It clearly doesn't defeat white nationalists for that very reason. Any species that has a technological or other type such as germs advantage will dominate & evolve. It is only views like communism that dissociate man from the rest of the world around him. While never bothering to answer that question in a way that makes any connect to seance like National socialists do. It is because of communism that the evolution process has stopped & possibly saved other possible future offshoots of mans evolution in a attempt to mix all blood lines witch might fall into a category of overspecialize and breed in weakness in future generations. Only time will tell. Excellent book anon.
>>
>>79408631
http://www.unz.com/article/the-iq-gap-is-no-longer-a-black-and-white-issue/

It's funny to see the high IQ blacks are mostly native africans.

Another evidence that american culture makes people dumber.
>>
>>79408885
>because I live among them and here they're nice people.
Sorry, but that's not an argument.
>>
>>79403818
This is why you use husbandry to breed out the assholes.

It usually takes several generations of selective breeding to create a subspecies with the desired traits.

Europeans did the same thing with sheep, goats, pigs, horses, and cows.

Aurochs were nasty fuckers too, but cows are docile.
>>
>>79397932
No it doesn't. East-West distance in Africa is only a little bit shorter than in Eurasia and sub-Saharan Africa has access to good crops, animals to domesticate and natural resources. There is no circumstance that was present in Europe that wasn't present in Africa. It's pure fantasy nonsense.
>>
>>79409686
I met more black people in one day than you have seen in all your life.

>>
>>79397932
>Jared Diamond
>qualified in political science and archaeology

We read this is college, and even my female, hippy, history professor said to take it with a grain of salt; because human decisions often have way more impact than just the nature of the environment they live in.

>Diamond was born in Boston, Massachusetts. Both of his parents were from East European Jewish families who had emigrated to the United States.[4]
Oy vey!!!
>>
>>79400035
Thanks I am enlightened now
>>
File: domesticzebras.jpg (84 KB, 800x426) Image search: [Google]
domesticzebras.jpg
84 KB, 800x426
It's not that Zebras can't be domesticated, it's that blacks can't domesticate Zebras.

Just like how most of Sub-Saharan Africa was unmapped and unexplored before the whites showed up. They were able to utilize antibiotics and vaccinations to venture deep into the jungle that blacks had lived in for millenia without ever making it through.

if we left Africa alone it would be a fucking agrarian Bronze Age culture still. The greatest thing to ever happen to Africa is white colonization, and by a wide margin.
>>
>>79409996
Same here. All my liberal professors agreed with our based white South African professor that it was a shit book. They only had us read it to be able to argue against it.
>>
>>79404141
Im not being an edge lord because I think that the genetic component of a nation is vital to preserving that nation.
>>
File: igbo masterace.png (72 KB, 811x525) Image search: [Google]
igbo masterace.png
72 KB, 811x525
pol BTFO
>>
>>79408368
>there are no seas in Africa

:^)
>>
>Whites were lucky, that's it.

A subtle attack on whites masqueraded as a scientific approach to explaining European hegemony.

We see this narrative everywhere. Now, of course, it doesn't contribute anything of value.

The Jews lead the intellectual warfare against Europeans. The white SJW goyim just regurgitate what their Jewish intellectuals feed them.

I'm a liberal, not even an anti-Semite.
>>
>>79399961
>>79400172
There's a difference between taming and domestication. Domestication is selectively breeding animals to be more obedient. Taming is a training program to make animals more obedient.

That somebody trained zebras to act like horses doesn't mean they've have been domesticated. Likewise, that somebody trained lions to do tricks in exchange for food doesn't mean that they've have been domesticated. They're still wild animals, but they've been conditioned to obey humans. If they ever have kids, you'll have to train their kids in the same way.

Dogs, on the other hand, instinctively love and trust humans. They've been bred to understand human commands. When dogs are asked to solve a puzzle, they'll go to humans for help. When wolves are asked to solve a puzzle, they ignore the humans.
>>
>>79397932
>pop-science bullshit

Even Toynbee has more empiricism in him mate.
>>
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>79403711
Elaborate how it is a strawman
>>
>>79408132
>ignore the obvious fact that blacks are less intelligent
>why couldn't African societies develop guys?
>>
>>79411923

read this and blow your mind.
>>
>>79409392
>dumber
Damn, you are a fucking retard, IQ's in Africa are lower than blacks in America. Some countries have IQ's below 70.
>>
>>79400181
>we still pull dogs from the wild to domesticate them at pounds before letting people adopt them. otherwise they'd be wild dogs
>>
This triggers /his/
>>
>>79399338
>To be domesticated, they must first be domesticated.
Circular logic goes directly into the trash.
>>
>>79404284
>"Whites" didn't come from an environment that encouraged those traits any more than most environments.
Cold climates require housing better than mud and shit huts, heating of those houses, better clothing, food storage, crop planting and harvest planning, etc.
>>
>>79410942
Not really, the UK has a very selective immigration policy so you'd expect immigrants to have high IQs, especially in London which is really expensive.
>>
>zebras cannot be domesticated
>the book
>>
>>79407720
>The closest thing to a truly wild horse today isn't as nasty as a zebra.
source?
>>79399162 continues to BTFO you
>>
>>79412027
>African Immigrants are more intelligent than African Americans
Key word "immigrant". Who do you think the immigrants from Africa are, your average black? No, only the wealthy can get out and move to the west. More successful people are successful because they tend to be more intelligent than the average person in their area.
Look at the IQ's of African countries then compare them to American blacks. American blacks have higher IQ's, what you linked me is just showing the elite Africans that had the means to go to America, compared to your average African American.
Do the same thing with whites, take the most successful and move them anywhere in the world and they will outscore anyone on IQ.
>>
>>79413339
funny, because my IQ is bigger than 95% of humans on earth, including europeans.

I think good parenting is more important than raw IQ.

I haven't meet the first person with high IQ that takes seriously the IQ meme.
>>
File: bedouin-warriors.jpg (74 KB, 550x425) Image search: [Google]
bedouin-warriors.jpg
74 KB, 550x425
Swords, Sands, and Sun: how nomads from a godforsaken desert with no resources founded a world religion, built an empire, and brought the superpowers of the ancient world to their knees
>>
Read about "wild rice" (not actually rice, but related). Natives in Canada and the U.S. had it as a staple for thousands of years, just collecting it wild, and then two Americans cultivated the crop in like 2 years.
>>
>>79413642
>my IQ is bigger than 95% of humans on earth, including europeans
>I haven't meet the first person with high IQ that takes seriously the IQ meme

This has to be bait.
>>
>>79411051
What the fuck are you on about, you always have train animals. If you never train dogs, leave them to their own devices, they become feral. Most interaction they will do with humans is fake-limping so that humans can give them food for free.
>>
>>79416256
/sci/ doesn't take seriously the IQ meme neither.

only low IQ people care about the meme because whites score higher than some blacks.

the jew blacks score higher than whites, so what does it mean?
>>
>>79409904
Yes, you most likely have.

Still not an argument though.
>>
>>79416705
there's a big genetic diversity in africa (blacks), a black from somalia is genetically diferent some an ibgo, therefore it makes possible that there will be some tribe with a higher IQ than whites average.

There you have a proper argument.
>>
>>79416982
Where is that tribe? What are its achievements?

And what makes you think I care about their IQ?

If their average IQ is as low as we currently think it is, then the resources they use and the land the sit on are both wasted.
If there's that super intelligent tribe, then its a threat to us.

In both cases it'd be better for us to genocide them.

So no, not a proper argument.
>>
>>79399338

Care to explain how a wild animal is supposed to domesticate another wild animal?
>>
>>79397932
>he thinks he can defeat the cheeto nationalists on their home turf

you know you done fucked up right seymour
>>
>>79417421
what are you talking about retard?

if you mean why africa is poor is because of colonization and then after their independance falling into violent dictatorships until the 90, after that there was civil violence because of racial conflicts that were result of the colonization.

africans have only had true democracy since the 90's.

now are u going to ask why middle east and africa are both violent.

go read a book nigger.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10 KB, 284x177
>>79399455
Geography plays a huge part in a nations success but not the biggest part.Strong institutions run by people who are not corrupt can ensure a great outcome no matter the geography of a country.

Corruption is built into african culture so even if their are great institutions left behind by colonialists the corrupt people who take over will slowly erode those strong institutions left behind.
>>
>>79404159
The amount of mental gymnastics here is astounding.

None of what you're saying istheleast but true. You are simply makes nig excuses for people who do not deserve it and you are downplaying the accomplishments of another group of people simply to fit your narrative.
>>
>>79417779

They didn't devise their current dictatorship, economy or pretty much anything else though.

Literally everything they have in place for political control is a corruption, a perversion remnant of the colonial times, the white man's rule.

Prior to that, they again, had nothing.

To blame the white man for Africa's current situation is like blaming the cook for the mess on the table, while a bunch of savages sit there wiping their filthy maws, demanding the cook leave so he can't eat 'their' food, then 5 minutes later demand the cook is a racist bigot nazi if he doesn't bring more food.

That's Africa under native rule.
>>
>>79399162
>>79412543
You know the difference between tamed and domesticated, right?
People also tamed elephants and bears, but not domesticated them.
>>
>>79417840
I think it was a mistake to force a westernized form of control in a tribal society.

It seems after 5k of wages the society stop having so much corruptions problems.

It seems more a problem of development rather than africans being unable to make a country.
>>
>>79418238
>they didn't have nothing else
nigger, go read a book on african history rather than believing XIX century philosophy memes used to justify slavery.

dumb retard.
>>
>>79417779
>what are you talking about retard?
That alleged tribe that might have a higher average IQ than us.

The original question was why we shouldn't genocide them: >>79408631
>>
>>79416481
You do realize that the IQ and proxy IQ gap is probably the most robust, replicated scientific finding in history, right?
>>
>>79418435
>anyone who doesn't agree with me
>go read a book nigger
>dumb retard

You sound like a butthurt lefty. Wanna cry about it, faggot?

You haven't disputed anything I said, jungle monkey.
>>
>>79418435
Not an argument
>>
>>79418476
http://newtelegraphonline.com/igbos-brilliant-black-africa-race/

>>79418509
>>79418559
how do you explain igbos scoring higher than whites?
protip = they're jews.
>>
>>79418778
It's an outlier, the end. You can't just dismiss 2 centuries of data because one source makes your peepee feel good.
>>
>>79418778
>how do you explain an anomoly

You just did it yourself, favela simian.
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>79418254
Corruption in Africa has nothing to do with the average persons living wage.

Its caused by their culture.
They have a gift culture 'bribery' were it is considered the norm to offer a gift in exchange for services to anyone who has a higher social standing to you.

They have a tribal culture which causes political nepotism where as people gain political office because they are family members or members of the same tribe instead of the most qualified person for the job.

This is why in many African countries there is violence after any political election because its not just a political party being voted in its and entire tribe being voted into privilege while the competing tribes end up having to pay more bribes to get the services they already pay for through tax.
>>
>>79418778

I want to add, you just made a claim that 2 fucking students equate an entire race.

I hope you can see how retarded you are, but since you're probably some swamp nigger mongrel, it's likely beyond your comprehension level.
>>
>>79418778
That article just talks about 3 students from that place and other immigrants.

And again: Why shouldn't they be genocided?
>>
>>79418930
>>79418955
>>79419131
http://newsrescue.com/blacks-especially-igbos-prove-more-intelligent-than-whites-including-the-asian-leaders/

>centuries of data
>american blacks and the bell curve pseudoscience
>Igbos easily score higher than whites on SAT test
>but they're outliers

>>79419009
yes, that's the problem, same happens with muslims and non western cultures.

>>79419172
give me a reason why 95% of humans shouldn't be genocided?

why 90% of whites shouldn't be genocided?
>>
>>79397932

>1 post by this id

sage
>>
>>79419131
>>79419172
You guys realize that just because the average IQ of Africa is 70 to 80 does not mean that high IQ Africans are hard to find?

There are plenty of them filling every high end position in their perspective countries. That does not mean they are ethical people who want to improve life for all the poor people in their countries.
>>
File: jewy.jpg (172 KB, 482x600) Image search: [Google]
jewy.jpg
172 KB, 482x600
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 213x237
>>
>>79397932
Only a white man did manage to ride a zebra disproving this stupid crap
>>
>>79397932
Haven't read this, anyone want to explain?

If the argument is that geography is why white civilizations were successful, how does he rule out the possibility that having more resources creates a civilization in which there are different selection pressures on individuals, which would actually influence genetic?

Differences between black and white civilizations wouldn't be entirely genetic at first, but there would stratification across the races of certain genetic qualities (IQ, etc) because of the societal differences.
>>
>>79416481
Ashkenazi Israeli score high, Mizrahi Israeli score same as arabs.
Arican american children adopted by white households score low, white children adopted by african american parents score high.
>>
>>79397932
I don't know why this book makes /pol/ so angry.

Most credible economists agree that geography played a big role in the disparities of development between Europe and Africa.
>>
>>79419601
I myself have fed a domesticated zebra when I was a kid. The local circus had four of them.
>>
>>79397932
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>79419611
you do realize that there's nothing impossible about a certain population of africans having big IQ like jews?
>>
>>79400998
Pretty much.

It's a retarded argument

>african animals can't be domesticated.
>why?
>because africans never did it

alriiiiiight
>>
File: cave_art_dog.jpg (20 KB, 300x232) Image search: [Google]
cave_art_dog.jpg
20 KB, 300x232
>>79399338
No, Wolves cannot be domesticated. They are unpredictable and are known to attack people. To be domesticated, animals must meet certain criteria. for example, they must have a good disposition and should not panic under pressure
>>
>>79419406
>give me a reason why 95% of humans shouldn't be genocided?
>why 90% of whites shouldn't be genocided?
Because we could effectively fight back, that makes genocide not a rational choice since you'd lose more with that genocide than gaining from it.

That wouldn't be the case when getting rid of niggers however, considering how easy it would be and how great the ROI is: Africa is literally a goldmine.

>>79419491
How's that relevant?
>>
>>79419406
Come on, you are using reddit tier arguments. Please show me how the Bellcurve is pseudoscience.

You obviously don't even understand the egalitarian arguments, it's not debated whether the gap exists, egalitarians argue the heritability percentage. Only a hardline Marxist or scientific illiterate would make such a claim.
>>
>>79419807
Anything is possible if you believe it ;)
>>
The fact that black immigrants to the United States have shown achievements that are superior to native black Americans has been a phenomenon studied since at least the 1970′s. At first it was just the Caribbean blacks who were a subject of this unexpected outcome. As black Africans kept immigrating into the US, they showed even higher levels of achievement than the native blacks. Many scholars theorized on the reasons for these differences, from Thomas Sowell’s proposal that this disproved the validity of discrimination against native blacks as an explanation for their underachievement (Sowell, 1978), to other scholars who suggested that these immigrants were just the most highly driven members of their home countries as evidenced by their willingness to migrate to a foreign country (Butcher, 1990).

What most of these theories failed to predict was that the children of these immigrants would also show exceptional achievements, especially academically. It is only in recent years, as the immigrants have stayed long enough to produce a sufficiently high number of offspring, that it has been observed that they are over-represented among high academic achievers, especially when compared to native blacks, particularly at very elite institutions. What has been missed in the IQ debate is the full logical implication of these achievements: they have effectively nullified any arguments for a racial evolutionary explanation of the well-known IQ test score gap between blacks and whites. Even more fatal for the racial hereditarian side of the debate has been the corroborating data of school children performance in the UK, particularly when theblack Africans are divided into their respective nationalities and tribal ethnicities, as reported in the latter section of this article.

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/blacks-especially-igbos-prove-more-intelligent-than-whites-including-the-asian-leaders/#ixzz4DBNuestt
>>
>>79420074
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/The_Bell_Curve
I'm not going to copy paste all that shit.

>but muh circlejerk
>I will keep believing in pseudoscience

>>79420065
why do you want to genocide people?
are u afraid of black people?
;)
>>
>>79404378
TAKE A LOOK
ITS IN A BOOK
YOURE A FUCKING FAGGOT
(fucking faggot)
>>
>>79419926
lel i wonder how Jared and his pals think the first try at domestication of wild horses went down

people probably just snapped their fingers and a wild horse came running up to them where it ate a fresh apple out of his hand while he gently patted his mane while it slowly bent it front legs to allow the human to climb ontop of it and then it was officially domesticated

zebras and other african animals are difficult to domesticate becuase the africans never tamed them and then bred them for domestication
>>
>>79420562
>(((a fucking faggot)))
>>
>>79419839
People (the history book I was forced to memorize) theorize indians made corn out of a grass. A fucking grass. Africans truly are the shittiest of the shit races.
>>
>>79420485
>why do you want to genocide people?
>are u afraid of black people?

Why do you ask when I explained that in the very post you respond to?
>>
>>79420212
Any Africans coming to America are the smartest one percent. Smart enough to get the money for it and know that America is better than their shit hole culture.
>>
>>79421031
you sound like a typical pol stormfront deluding the race war will happen soon meanwhile the reality is that in 2050 whites will only be 5-10% of human population because of no babies while blacks will be 30% of the world population.

this aint you century fuck boy.
>>
>>79421501
>muh whites r dying lelele

Aha, and the true nature comes out.

I knew I smelled the brown shitty asshole of a mudskin that just wants to hate white people.

The statistics are stacked against you, shit for brains.
>>
>>79406008
>fertile land
that must be why they're sucking all the water out of the western half of the country to sustain their fucking avocados. Fertile my ass
>>
>>79420485
Literally the whole page could be summed up as "you are a poopy face for believing this."

Not an argument

Also >rationalwiki
How kindly would you take to the metapedia page?
>>
>>79421756
>poltards are so detached from reality they think there's some big conspiracy of non whites to destroy whites
>somehow pol is at the forefront of this war
lmao this delussion

>>79421859
nigger, the page says the evidence is correct, but the conclusions are not.

do you even peer review science?
>>
>>79406008
Don't cherry pick, a lot of Cali is a desert shithole
>>
>>79421501
Your English became observably more shitty compared to your earlier posts.

Are you enraged, buddy? kek

Must suck knowing that the world would be a much more beautiful place and humanity a much more successul species if you and your people were to perish so that ours can use your land and resources properly.
>>
File: 1457272489731.jpg (61 KB, 834x960) Image search: [Google]
1457272489731.jpg
61 KB, 834x960
>>79422049

We are the pulpy seething underbelly of the internet, jungle roach.

KEK stands behind us.

You'll never destroy White civilization.
>>
>>79397932
Isn't this the "whites are just really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really lucky" book written by that, what's it called again, Jew?
>>
>>79422123
>yeah, at least I'm white argument
;)
>>
>>79422348
>retarded strawman smiley face
>>
File: pepe.png (171 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
171 KB, 1280x1280
>>79422263
>We'll save the white race by posting pepes and getting dubs on some random forum about anime

>>79422497
>wasting time masturbating to anime on the internet rather than making a family and making his ancestors proud
>>
>>79399338

This anthropologist needs to familiarize himself with the domestication of foxes in Russia.
>>
Does /pol/ have a consensus on Why Nations Fail?
I only just started reading it.
>>
>>79422629
You know your position is shit when you have to start making up shit - right?
>>
>>79422914
you know you could be making white babies IRL rather than talking about blacked porn on an anime page?
>>
>>79420212
Why are you advocating the suggestion that Black Immigrants are an accurate representation of the Black community in general? We know Black Immigrants are intelligent, they're literally the elite top percentage of IQ and the most wealthy of all Africans. This commentary is not new: Indians and Filipinos are the highest earning racial groups in America, despite their average IQs in total are at the low to mid 80s. It's simply a matter of human capital flight and an example of cherry picking.
>>
>>79423187
you know the main diference is that they have properly functioning families where both parents demand and expect high shit of their kids in school?

why do you think the asian parent meme exist?

do you think being white is some magic meme when redneck trash exist?
>>
>>79422838
Similar to diamond he puts the cart before the horse, central thesis is that dictatorship and corruption is bad and leads to failure. As far as I can remember he doesn't even consider the possibility that genetics might be related to how a country develops. It's also far too long.
>>
>>79423133
Where was I talking about blacked porn? :^)
>>
We had this exact same thread yesterday.
Please stop responding to this /pol/.
It's literally a shill for a book that masquerades as something you'd like, but tries to undermine white supremacy by presenting a "factual" reason for the success rate of white civilizations, however the author has no understanding of how evolution actually works, and is ultimately a jew trying to undermine white accomplishments.

t. Masters in Biology
>>
>>79423537
Thanks. That's pretty close to the impression I've gotten so far.
>>
File: 1458174131208.jpg (42 KB, 582x741) Image search: [Google]
1458174131208.jpg
42 KB, 582x741
>>79397932
Oh look the bi-monthly jared diamond threads are back again.

Did they cut your wages? The quality of your spam gets worse each quarter desu-senpai.
>>
>>79423537
how do you explain eastern europe being at the same levels than latinoamerica if whites are superior holy magical ancient gods magical beings?

how do you explain american whites being below poverty levels?

or 30% of spaniards being poor as fuck?

or all the dictatorships in white countries in history?

>>79423697
pol loves to circlejerk over the most superficial and pseudoscientific explanation, that blacks are dumb, while ignoring basic things like economic history.
>>
>>79423914

IQ is only a measurement of potential.

Whether they live up to their potential may be based on societal obstacles.
>>
It's an interesting way to look at history, but nothing more. Claiming that the resources available are the *only* determining factor is laughable.
>>
My thread died couple of hours ago with little attention, so I'll hijack this one.
What are good books on history of western civilization guys?
>>
>>79423432
>you know the main diference is that they have properly functioning families where both parents demand and expect high shit of their kids in school?
Most Filipinos and Indians also follow a similar culture. In fact, most developing countries report lower divorce rates and more stable families than most secularized developed nations. The Philippine government does not even acknowledge divorce. Studies still indicate that the average Filipino and Indian are still around 15-20 IQ points lower than the average American IQ of 100, despite their stable families and value of education. Why is this so difficult for you accept that IQ is primarily genetic, like height or propensity to certain medical conditions?
>>
>>79423914
>pol loves to circlejerk over the most superficial and pseudoscientific explanation, that blacks are dumb, while ignoring basic things like economic history.

That's not blacked porn.

You should save whatever is left of your disgusting brown face and just go. You've embarrassed yourself enough.
>>
>>79424086
I don't get this meme that africa is hopeless.
nigeria seem to be developing and will become a regional power in 2025.

they even have africa biggest film industry.
>>
Friendly reminder that there is a pretty clear understanding that the (central) european concept of the nuclear family and manorialism, together with the ban on marrying close relatives by the catholic church lead to increased pressure to select for individualism, and thus larger contribution to the wellbeing of the whole of society, compared to the tribal societies of the south and east, where the concept of the large extended family meant a larger pressure to develop a preference for the wellbeing of close relatives, making democracy in central europe (and later most of the rest of it, and the US who's settlers are mostly from there) possible, while the tribal middle-east, to take just one exampel, is so bad at it.
>>
>>79397932
It does not! Basicaly western societies are beter because they produce free individuals, and have germinated the seed of democracy. Only in the west did freedom and self governance arise. Yes china was technologicialy advanced and so was India. So much more than europe, but the lead to stale autocracy after stale autocracy. Only in free europe could the industrial revolution gerrminate!
I can also recomend People´s world history."A People's History of the World: From the Stone Age to the New Millennium Chris Harman "s not
>>
>>79400872
>Bizarre! Is Jared Diamond trying to claim that dissidents can only hide on convoluted coastlines?

Gets me every time.
>>
>>79423914
Firstly, I don't explain everything in terms of genetics, but I think it's definitely a factor.

Eastern Europe got screwed by communism, which was a nice idea but didn't work, it's now recovering nicely and seems to be approaching Western standards of living, with low crime rates etc. Latin America on the other hand is mired in corruption and poverty (see Brazil, Venezuela) despite having abundant natural resources, and hasn't really got anywhere economically in years.

Some American whites are below poverty levels because they are stupid, in any population there are people who are significantly below average.

Show me a functioning Black democracy and your point would be valid, but it isn't, because there aren't any and never have been.
>>
>>79404439
This!!
>>
>>79404706
China was always centralised and autocratic. The growth never transformed society. China went on a eternal cycle of growth gradual centralisation and explosion of warring states reapeet through out the ages.
>>
>>79423914
/pol/ is definitely a hugbox, but there is scientific support for group differences

http://spawktalk.blogspot.com/2015/08/race-and-iq-genes-that-predict-racial.html?m=1
>>
>>79424228
this thread is so retarded as claiming that basketball performance is dependant on height.

>>79424229
are u going to keep talking to me how whites are magical beings while ignoring how the greek philosophy helped to develop a materialistic humanistic philosophy and that the protestant reformation gave rise to the ilustration making science to be envisioned to be the goal of progress while this development lead to industrial revolution and capitalism leading to initial technical advantages that made europeans conquer non whites, while after WWI, europe was destroyed and USA was the only with factories while admiting that usa capitalism meant that there was a worker demand not satisfied meaning there was a worker shortage meaning the wages had to become big and that WWII mean that usa was the only power with their industrial capability intact after war and that there was a big Marshall plan that gave a big advantage to european nations, japan and korea being rebuilt, an advantage that means they will be better than us.

Are we going to talk how all those factors made developed nations today into powerhouses?

or are u going to believe pseudoscience because you hate blacks?

99% of pol have less than high school knowledge of economics, economics history and history of capitalism.
>>
File: 796.jpg (92 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
796.jpg
92 KB, 625x626
>>79397932
>1 post by this ID

Stop replying to bait people
>>
>>79417840
Like your Afrikaners. You created republics, not kingdoms. Y valued freedom. The chinease displacing the bushmen would have created a super ritualised monarchy.
>>
>>79419009
this!
>>
>>79424933
Here are some punctuation marks. Use them the next time your sperg like this

............................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,??????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, due to you sucking at english and punctuation this might be wrong, but as I get it you say that the only reason western countries are better than, say, south-american shitholes, is the marshall plan? That dosn't really account for the huge lead the west already had before WW1 and WW2. Read up on the great divergence.
>>
>>79424933
>pseuduscience

Piffer, D. (2014). Simple Statistical Tools to Detect Signals of Recent Polygenic Selection. Interdisciplinary Bio Central, 6, 1-6. doi:10.4051

Piffer, D. (2013). Factor Analysis of Population Allele Frequencies as a Simple, Novel Method of Detecting Signals of Recent Polygenic Selection: The Example of Educational Attainment and IQ. Interdisciplinary Bio Central, 1-31. doi:10.4051

Piffer, D., & Kirkegaard, E. (2014). The genetic correlation between educational attainment, intracranial volume and IQ is due to recent polygenic selection on general cognitive ability. Open Behavioral Genetics, 1-35.

Rietveld, C. et al (2013). GWAS of 126,559 Individuals Identifies Genetic Variants Associated with Educational Attainment. Science, 340, 1467-1471. doi:10.1126/science.1235488
>>
>>79424437
you do realize european nations have hundreds of years of history, culture and knowledge acumulated while non white nations at best have some decades of developing?

you need to realize after WWII no rich nation would gave a shit to develop poor nations.

poor nations were always a source of commodities for first world nations, they were eager to exploit non whites and keep them underdeveloped.

only after mid 70 we start to see western companies investing in non whites because their wages are cheaper.
>>
>>79397932
we whites are the master race, we build the best countries, this is why the non-whites want to live in them and refuse to live in their own
>>
>>79425464
I just mean that western superiority is the cumulation of centuries, while most non whites cultures kept being static.

whites simply started a path of self improvement after the renaisance.

The answer it's much more complex than blacks are just dumb.

You need to take into account history, philosophy, economic and other factors non whites didn't develop.

It's not something genetical, it was simply how history happened.
>>
>>79425860
Lol you dumb fucking cunt
>>
>>79425618
>european nations have hundreds of years of history, culture and knowledge acumulated while non white nations at best have some decades of developing
Almost as if those non-whites would still be savages if it weren't for colonialism.
>>
>>79402540
An elephant gestates over two years. It would take hundreds of years to properly domesticate them. The Russian Silver Fox was done in about twenty.
>>
>>79425618
How do you explain the fact that culture and knowledge accumulated in Europe and not in other areas? Why was Socrates born in Greece and not America or Australia? Why do native populations still have massive problems functioning in modern societies despite hundreds of years of attempts to educate them? Do you accept that there is a measurable difference in intelligence between African Americans and whites?
>>
>>79401635
lel
>>
>>79426287
you can't handle the truth and you know it, don't lie and tell me that you enjoy living in our white countries and refuse to go back to your non-white shit hole country, because your race are too genetically stupid to build a first-world developed society with low crime rates and a high quality of life
>>
>>79425966
>How history happened
That`s a pathetic excuse to not inquire further upon the "why".
What lead to China stagnating despite being one of the (if no the) leading civilisations for a few hundred years at least?
Why did India remain behind for so long?
Why did africa not advance? By some metric the Kings of Mali where the richest people on the globe for some time, yet they were unable to progress.

That are just some exampels. Concluding that they were just some random result of fate rolling the dice unscientific, and we just strife to throughly inquire into the circumstances that leaded to them, both to understand the past and to makes guesses about the future.
>>
>>79422838
no but it seems that one of the writers is originally persian
in turkish;
acem = persian, outsider
oÄŸlu= son of
>>
Worth some laughs- I like how he revealed the default stance a New Guinean takes toward any stranger they meet is to murder them. He also claims these jungle apes are smarter than the average white person.
>>
>>79399338
I'm sure we have some retard pre-1960 that must have said that foxes were impossible to domesticate.

In a way the Roman de Renard is an example of this. Foxes were considered too wild and couldn't be kept in farms because they would chimp out as soon as they saw chickens.
>>
File: 1415742081559.webm (3 MB, 1075x600) Image search: [Google]
1415742081559.webm
3 MB, 1075x600
>>79397932
>>
>>79397932
i read this book when i was in 6th grade at summer camp for fun. What are people so offended by in it?
>>
>>79424437
This.
>>
File: 1467291563630.jpg (10 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1467291563630.jpg
10 KB, 251x242
>>79397932
>niggers are poor and impoverished because theyre too stupid to learn how to farm or domesticate animals
>white nationalists btfo
>>
>reading nonfiction.

Complete plebs. I'll stick to Dostoevsky.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-01-12-51-50.png (418 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-01-12-51-50.png
418 KB, 720x1280
>>79399338
They said the same thing about red foxes you nigger enabler
>>
>>79397932
> Humans in wildly different ecosystems for thoisands of years developed different societies
> B-but genetically they're the same!

If you dropped Abbos into Europe 100,000 years ago they'd probably develop steam power and shit, but they'd probably end up just like Europeans!
>>
>>79427837
>Guns/Germs/Steel
>nonfiction
>>
>>79400035
>Mexican intellectual
>>
>>79403422
An Australians greatest fear... The Austreich!
>>
>>79426291
most indigenous tribes today have a bigger sense of identity than europeans.

you'll be jelly as fuck.

>>79426442
I would say it all started with the greeks, but it's just geographical luck to be near egypt and ancient babylon.

but you need to realize amerindians were basically at the same level of ancient egypt when europeans got them.
africans were also at the same level of development of ancient cultures when europeans colonialize africa.

There could be a chance they also had developed to europeans levels if left alone.

Europeans simply got an initial start that allow them to develop faster.

The meme that there was no african history is a XIX century meme of intelectuals to justify slavery.

current poverty is because of economics, not because they're not white.

>>79426790
because maybe their cultures didn't have the need to develop more?

you need to understand no other culture beyond europeans before the XIX century had the concept of progress.

not even the greeks felt the need to develop technology.

hell, basic shit like windmills took centuries for europeans to develop and make them common.

europeans were also backward shit bro.

read a book on history.
>>
>>79419807
Of course. It's not about skin color it's about population groups.
>>
>>79427858
Nothing will convince those people except when somebody finally domesticates zebras.

That said I don't particularly subscribe to genetic determinism.
>>
>>79429064
So that`s why china developed a pretty sophesticated coal industry before relocating their shit to the south thanks to frequent rides from nomads in the north? Because they had no concept of progress?
Also, progress isn't just technology. The greek made huge advances in the sciences and philopsophy.
And well, they did make technological advances. Just look at greek shipbuilding.
China did develop the printing press before europe (it`s just that latin letters are much better suited for it than moon runes). Again, this are just exampels.

So, got any more bullshit?

>europeans were also backward shit bro.
And yet they pulled away from the lot.
>>
>>79429064
But you still haven't answered the question which is why the seed of civilisation started in Babylon and not anywhere else.

Economists used to think that if you gave a country democratic institutions and capitalist law then it would automatically become just as prosperous as Western countries, in fact there are now many counterexamples to this. Latin America, Africa and India have persistently failed to get anywhere close to Western economic success despite massive amounts of aid. Whereas China, despite having the "wrong" economic system, managed levels of growth previously unseen anywhere in the world.

If you discount genetics that it's almost impossible to adequately explain the way the world has developed.
>>
>>79431565
To be fair, China is just assuming it`s rightful place. The great convergence was to be expected at some point in time.
>>
File: Tim-Curry-as-the-Lord-of--010.jpg (88 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
Tim-Curry-as-the-Lord-of--010.jpg
88 KB, 620x372
>>79397932
>Book claims that agriculture and education made white civilization so much greater than black civilization
>Blacks have these things now, and they still don't have their shit together.
>>
File: 742742864286482.png (3 KB, 228x66) Image search: [Google]
742742864286482.png
3 KB, 228x66
Why would you listen to a jew on race? If Jared Diamond thinks race doesn't matter why does he go out of his way to marry a member of his low population race?
>>
>>79429064
>most indigenous tribes today have a bigger sense of identity than europeans
Then go back to the jungle you columbinigger
>>
>>79429064
Also, your headstart theory is bullshit. China was well ahead of europe, yet they fell behind ca. 1500.
>>
>>79431279
human technology developed of necesity.
there's not a single society with a fixation over technology and progress solving shit that isn't a modern society.

>>79431565
There's more factors at play, like economics, or the cultural values of the nation, the geography, the religion.

>started in babylon
they started in diferent regions, by example amerindians developed it by themselves.

society isn't some videogame, it's more complex than playing civilization.
>>
>>79429064
India, the middle east and china had head starts, not europe
Africans weren't isolated they had been trading with the arabs longer thn europeans.
Both ancient greece and medieval europe were constantly developing new farming techniques, new architecture and engeneering, new military equipments and strategies and so on. Industrialization just made the process exponential but if you bother to actually study the history every couple generation would bring al sorts of innovations, to call pre XIX europe backward, with their telescopes and printing press and gun powder rifles, is idiotic. If you want a culture of stagnation look at literally anywhere else.
>>
>>79432174
I agree there are more factors at play, but I think that genetics also plays a significant role. I'm not claiming that culture and economics has no effect, but I don't see how you can make the assertion that there are no differences between different groups of people, there is plenty of evidence to the contrary.
>>
>Africa didn't develop the wheel because they didn't have steal, were sick and no gunz
>>
>>79400035
>>79400080
Organize your fucking files you barbarian.
>>
>>79432174
And now you can surely tell me why technology was more necessary in europe, than, say, the middle-east, Persia or China, can you? Fact is that all of them stagnated while europe advanced.
>>
>>79401297
Is it feasible to ride an ostrich, let alone use it as a pack animal? They peak at about 350 lbs. They may be able to carry one man, but no way can the bird lug all your gear as well. They'd only be good for reconnaissance, you'd want Zebras or Buffalo for extended travel.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.