[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey gun control advocates, tell me who this is.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: jrt.jpg (36 KB, 885x516) Image search: [Google]
jrt.jpg
36 KB, 885x516
Hey gun control advocates, tell me who this is.
>>
>>79394974
http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/32308903/deputies-man-opened-fire-wounded-several-at-nightclub

Pretty hard to find anyone reporting on it though.
>>
bobo the gorilla
>>
Harambe?
>>
>>79394974
A nigger
>>
File: Lookatit.png (74 KB, 299x273) Image search: [Google]
Lookatit.png
74 KB, 299x273
>>79395421
Close.

>Guy opened fire in club
>Hit 3 people
>Almost shot 4th, 4th guy has CC Permit
>4th guy returns fire
>Ends shooting
>Week or so after Orlando
>No media coverage

Really makes you ponder.
>>
>>79395543
Holy shit. Give me more info. This needs to go in my pro CC folder.
>>
a nigger who had an illegal firearm, who did nigger shit, and was stopped by a legal firearm owner
>>
>>79395640
No one is really picking the story up, here are a few.

- http://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/06/29/concealed-carrier-just-stopped-mass-shooting-night-club-media-remained-silent/
-
http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/30/concealed-carry-holder-stopped-a-nightclub-shooting-and-the-media-ignored-it/
-

http://conservativepost.com/breaking-armed-man-begins-mass-shooting-at-nightclub-but-this-time-things-went-differently/
>>
>>79395640
Media isn't reporting much. Politicians wont touch it. It is exactly what the NRA and gun advocates have been saying. A legal gun carrier stops illegal gun crimes. Enraged illegal gun carrier opened fire into a nightclub crowd, legal gun carrier returned fire and stopped him. It could not be more black and white. Gun rights proved right. Gun control advocates will, as usual, cover their ears and eyes and pretend it never happened.
>>
>>79395980
Not just aren't picking it up, the few who are reporting it are desperate to keep it a small story. No names. No victim interviews. Just a small paragraph giving the simple facts. Even the headlines are written to cover up what happened. "SC man arrested after firing shots outside club; 3 people hurt" They might as well title it "Nothing to read here. Go away!"
>>
>>79395991
Not even to mention that there have been just under 40 peer reviewed non biased independent studies on the subject only three of which showed a very minor correlation between guns and crime/homicide.

The rest all showed that gun control is either a net negative or does nothing to reduce crime at the huge expense of liberty and the enforcement cost.
Video related
The title says it all

https://youtu.be/6LYiSnkPz1c
>>
File: 1459638784056.gif (272 KB, 301x301) Image search: [Google]
1459638784056.gif
272 KB, 301x301
>>79396193
Yeah I've noticed that.
I was hoping to find some more info on the victims and CC holder.
>>
innocent child on his way home
>>
>>79395247
>>79395543
It's literally in the news section of Facebook.
>>
>>79396412
I like the video title. It is true. Science proves guns save lives. Everywhere that encourages good people to carry has lower rates of crime. To cover up for this the gun control advocates count bad guys shot while attempting a crime in with all other gun deaths, then they make up ridiculous claims about gun violence. Whose side are they on?
>>
>>79396643
>Facebook

Sorry friend but I do not go on that website.
Majority of the news on Facebook is posted based on Algorithms and not the staff so I wouldn't say Facebook is intentionally reporting on it.
However I appreciate the information.
>>
it never happened like the nra is claiming, he did dumb stuff with a gun but never pulled the trigger. hell it didnt even have a clip in it
>>
>>79396643
Facebook was busted attempting to push news stories they like and cover up those they don't. If fb is covering the story honestly it is probably because they are concerned with their image and playing it safe for a while.
>>
>>79396998
>clip
KYS
>>
>>79396998
what the heck are you talking about?
>>
>>79397064
news selection is based on your likes and other snooping via their cookies and shit. if you like a bunch of gun and ccw shit then thats what it shows. this story is inflated beyond belief at this point by the nra
>>
>>79397199
Are you aware of fb attempt to cover up legit stories? Are you aware that some in their office squealed and admitted what was happening? I suspect that the bad press put a temporary stop to it, but it will continue eventually, when the heat is off. This is what they do. Story is inflated only if you are one who wants it gone. They haven't interviewed a single victim. The media hasn't done anything but read the police report. Half the nation wants to read more about this but the media has an agenda, and this story just doesn't fit. The story would be wildly popular and any media that covers it would have viewers, but they will give up profit to push their agenda. That isn't reporting. That is indoctrination.
>>
>>79396885
>Whose side are they on?
Statism
>>
>>79397604
it's redneck trash being redneck trash. nobody is a hero here, nor were there any victimes. thats why nobody was interviewed! they dont exisd!
>>
>>79397776
yeah the bad guy was just misunderstood. He didn't mean to shot into the crowd with an illegal gun. The guy that shot back was just as bad. He probably enjoyed it. All gun violence is the same and all people are the same. The good are actually worse than the bad. Do I have that about right?
>>
>>79394974
A respectable man who didn't do anything wrong and was shot by a gun crazed lunatic.

He could have easily been tased!
>>
>>79398345
how was his gun illegal? he was not forbidden from owning one
>>
>>79398508
you just make up the story in your head? the man pictured carried an illegal gun. He did not go thru a backgreound check or legal avenue to purchase it. He shot into a crowd and a legal gun carrier shot him. You cant change the truth just because you dont like it.
>>
>>79398767
wrong. he has not been charged with a crime for an "illegal gun". they have charged him with "possesion of a weapon during a violent act" which isn't the same thing fyi
>>
File: mgid uma video mtv.com 351966.jpg (37 KB, 657x370) Image search: [Google]
mgid uma video mtv.com 351966.jpg
37 KB, 657x370
>>79394974
>tell me who this is.
MIKE JONES!
>>
I find very funny this claim:

Statistically little or no mass shooting have been prevented by lawful gun owners.
>Mass shooting: 4 deaths or more.

If you PREVENT a mass shooting, it's not added to mass shooting statistics.
>>
>>79398919
then much of the media has reported wrong, bnot surprising. They reported that the gun was illegsal.
>>
>>79399315
wtf this is a country
>>
>>79399312
that is why you should spam DGU stats at those people
>>
>>79399315
literaly everything is wrong with this story. I live in arcadia and my sister is an er nurse, 0 gun shot victims were brought in that evening/morning. the victims here are people that freaked out and ran and hurt themselves that way. the "shooter" was the only person plugged and taken to srmc. the nra is backing the wrong horse on this one. id leave it alone if youre a gun nut
>>
File: 1465240821681.jpg (25 KB, 292x261) Image search: [Google]
1465240821681.jpg
25 KB, 292x261
>>79396643

Why are you on FB?
>>
>>79399854

Heres your reply.

Lurk longer. Your bait is weak.
>>
>>79394974

great find my blue flag friend, I'm going to print some of the articles out and post em in gun shop.

might make a sale or two thanks!
>>
>>79394974
Fuck off banananigger
>>
I really don't see what's the problem with USA's gun ownership. It's just political bs.

USA's crime rate is very low considering their immigration levels. By far the country with HIGHEST immigration in the world.

European countries get a tiny bit of taste of immigration and their rape stats skyrocket.

USA has been hammered by Mexican cartel for decades, and their homicides and crime rates are dropping slowly over the last 20 years.

It's also a reality countries with LITTLE OR NO guns can have huge crime rates. (Venezuela, Honduras, Jamaica, etc)

And countries with a high gun ownership can have low or even LOWEST crime rates in the world (Switzerland, France, Canada)
>>
t. Pain
>>
>>79400881
That and there's so much fucking land outside the cities that cartel men who make it across the border can get their supply to distributors without much opposition.
>>
File: mikejones.jpg (9 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
mikejones.jpg
9 KB, 300x200
MIKE JONES
(281) 330-8004 HOLLA AT ME
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.