[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why no one builds anything like pick related anymore? where all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 101
why no one builds anything like pick related anymore? where all the creativity gone?
is it due to jewish influence?
>>
File: 1463544799175.jpg (45 KB, 960x685) Image search: [Google]
1463544799175.jpg
45 KB, 960x685
>>79382723

Show me some Russian creativity, and we will discuss your point, and I do not mean ex-pats who became famous after leaving Russia/USSR.
>>
Classical architecture fell out of style. Hitler was a fan, and tried to revive it, but he died.
>>
>'let's just throw gaudy statues all over it until you can't see the building'
>creativity
>>
File: Square.jpg (75 KB, 540x609) Image search: [Google]
Square.jpg
75 KB, 540x609
why no one use infantry square like pic related anymore? where all the creativity gone? is it due to jewish influence?
>>
File: SAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (20 KB, 590x421) Image search: [Google]
SAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg
20 KB, 590x421
>>79382920
>>79382934
>How to detect virgins
>>
>>79383041
Wow great argument lad, you sure showed us. Well done.
>>
>>79383097
You're implying aesthetic styles are equivalent to technological innovations. The only argument needed to rebut you is to call you a faggot. So ahem.

You are a faggot.
>>
>>79382723
>is it due to jewish influence
Wouldnt even be possible without jew golds
>>
>>79383156
Sure like build buildings out of stone again, what could possibly go wrong.
>>
>>79382789
Ehm you do know Russia had one of the best buildings made and architect's beside the commie buildings. Pretty sure USA doesn't have any city that could beat ST petersburg alone
>>
>>79382789
The fact that you need people to show you this shows that you need to go back to school, kid
>>
>>79383222
>Advances in architectural techniques renders certain aesthetics obsolete.

You are this dumb. People still build houses of fucking bricks moron. Just because new techniques emerge doesn't mean old techniques suddenly stop working. Architecture isn't computing. For that matter, you can incorporate new architectural techniques and materials into an old style, to create a new piece.

The whole point of this thread is to bemoan the current fad of modernism in architecture vs classical designs, not for you to go "Hurr the reason nobody wears robes anymore is because we invented polyester."

As though technological advances alone dictated trends in aesthetics.
>>
>>79383386
Like anyone should take advice from someone that went to school in Texas... idiot
>>
>>79382789
>what is St. Petersburg, Russia
>>
>>79382723

Because back when whites ruled society we did cool shit just because we could. Now that Jews are running the show we can only do something if shekels are involved.
>>
>>79382723
There's actually a good kikebook page on this topic.
Check it out
kikebook.com/ArchMMXII/
>>
>>79382723
Germans lost the war
>>
>>79382723
>why no one builds anything like pick related anymore?
Because it's costly. Nowadays you have to build big and tall to get the highest possible return on your investment
>>
File: Hauptbahnhof.jpg (36 KB, 496x314) Image search: [Google]
Hauptbahnhof.jpg
36 KB, 496x314
>>79382723
it's unfortunately a current in all of art, be it paintings or music or architecture or drama or sculpture.
Proportions and decorations are seens as something spurious and disturbing. Today things have to be either abstract to a level where it's not recognisable as art anymore, or purely functional where the boredom and lack of imagination hits you in the face like a truck.

In architecture this is reinforced by having new materials and techniques like complete glass and steel facades.
It would be easier and cheaper than ever to create really great buildings, instead we decide to make them bland and lackluster and call it "modern".
It's a shame. I hate modern architecture.
>>
File: tancici-dum__Praha.jpg (851 KB, 1296x1944) Image search: [Google]
tancici-dum__Praha.jpg
851 KB, 1296x1944
Yes, you are right, that the architecture is nowadays mostly spoiled and it is a pitty...

But even today some pearls like this "Dancing house" are built, but it is rather rare...

The glass and steel is more practical to build, to maintain and live, it is light-weight and there is more light inside...
>>
>>79384642
I think most architects just simply cant design in the classical style anymore.
>>
Peoples view on what is "creative" has changed
>>
File: Looshaus.jpg (130 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Looshaus.jpg
130 KB, 800x533
>>79384023
>Germans lost the war

Bullshit.
Even in the 1920 Bauhaus and the exhibition on "Internationales Bauen" were en vogue. Hitler built some sort of Neoclassicistic style but I really don't like it - it has nothing to do with the great artworks from the antiquity or the middle ages or the Renaissance or anything.

But the malaise in city planing and architecture we see today ultimately started with Adolf Loos who built pic related at around 1910 in the heart of Vienna - directly behind the Hofburg.
>>
File: Blog VDNK (7).jpg (522 KB, 1600x1071) Image search: [Google]
Blog VDNK (7).jpg
522 KB, 1600x1071
>>79382789
>>
File: akshardham_01_big.jpg (77 KB, 770x334) Image search: [Google]
akshardham_01_big.jpg
77 KB, 770x334
>>79382723
Don't know about you guy, but we still got it.
>>
>>79382723
Long story short: art's dead. It's all about ""modern"" """expression""".

>>79385841
Looks like it's made out of feces desu.
>>
>>79382723
too expensive
>>
File: akshardham interior.jpg (236 KB, 1254x940) Image search: [Google]
akshardham interior.jpg
236 KB, 1254x940
>>79385983
Idk I am not a feces expert like you I guess.
>>
File: 173_001.jpg (110 KB, 527x730) Image search: [Google]
173_001.jpg
110 KB, 527x730
>>79384806
you call pic related a "pearl" ?!?
That's awful. It doesn't fit at this corner at all and it has no symmetry and no regularity and it's style totally falls apart with this curvy glass thing to the left and the strange pillar-like structure in the centre. There is nothing that catches your first view and guides the eye. I don't even know where the entrace to that building is.
Your pic is worst case in my eyes.

>The glass and steel is more practical to build, to maintain and live
Not even. It's pretty expensive and it hard to mantain a good climate in these buildings. Also cleaning them.

>it is light-weight and there is more light inside...
In the age of mass electrification and cheap LED lights.

I want window benches back. They are sooo comfy.
>>
>>79384904
>I think most architects just simply cant design in the classical style anymore.

Yes, it's deliberately not tought anymore. I know 2 or 3 architects and all they know about proportionality is from architectural history.
Building historistic buildings is outright discouraged in universities.
>>
>muh old buildings
>>
>>79386222
Say what you will about their designated shitting streets, that's pretty cool
>>
File: 1378227419-800px_b.png (30 KB, 727x800) Image search: [Google]
1378227419-800px_b.png
30 KB, 727x800
>>79386414
Yes, Dancing house is really like "Dancing", it has an "expression" of something...

> it has no symmetry and no regularity and it's style totally falls apart with this curvy glass thing
Would you probably most prefer the gray cube ? It is most symmetric, most regular, it does not fall apart and is not curvy... (Otherwise gray sphere would be more regular and symmetric, but is curvy...)

About cleaning glass surface - much easier than to clean a stone building facade...
>>
>>79383156
agreed

>>79383097
you're a faggot
>>
File: Spektrum.mit.Prisma.png (180 KB, 1762x1024) Image search: [Google]
Spektrum.mit.Prisma.png
180 KB, 1762x1024
>>79386414

> In the age of mass electrification and cheap LED lights.

Take a silver CD (not the blue or green for computer, but silver with "printed" music), make rainbow from various light sources and enjoy...

Best spectrum has got the Sun light and _candles_ - by far degree, heat-bulb (old light-bulb) is worse, the fluorescent tubes and led lamps are by far the worse "white" light, and yellow sodium lamps are just that, black-yellow is light black&white...
>>
File: 1463579233745.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463579233745.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
>>79384806
>posts a building from a jewish artchitect
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 1000x622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 1000x622
>>79382723
Because why pay a fortune for masonry buildings like that in this day and age? We have fucking steel and glass and need to build tall in modern cities
>>
File: Gehry, Disney concert hall.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Gehry, Disney concert hall.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
>>79382723
>is it due to jewish influence?
>influence

No, it's just literally jews
>>
Because Jews. Jews simultaneously won't pay for anything and expect to take enormous sums for themselves. So, let's say that building project is worth $1M. The Jew will demand $2M for himself, making the math impossible. Or the Jew may take $950K for himself, leaving nowhere near enough to buy materials and hire workers. The latter is basically the American corporate model, enriching useless talkers at the expense of all else.
>>
>>79388077
Lol, how do you even come up with this shit?
>>
>>79388514
Experience dealing with jews in real estate and licensing.
>>
>>79389198
So Jews are the only financers of new construction and they make any new building economically unfeasible by demanding too high a share in the expected profits?
>>
>>79387276
>Would you probably most prefer the gray cube ?
That's excatly what I don't want, but you have to have some regularities otherwise it's completely random and doesn't look like anything.
It's about striking the right balance between an ornamental facade with some complexity and something that's just bland brutalism.

Your dance house doesn't even have a proper roof, but some quirky shit on top of it. It just doesn't look like a house at all.

>cleaning stone building facade
why? Maybe once in a lifetime.

>>79387648
True, they have a limited spectrum, but that's getting better in the coming years and you could still use halogen lamps if you insist.

Also: I'm not against large windows (pic related) but if there's no structure in between them, like some load-bearing walls or columns it just doesn't look like a house anymore. It's what the Bauhaus people called the "Auflösung der Ecken" (dissolving the edges) that decoupled the actual walls of a building that hold the roof up and the windows.
>>
File: MaxSvabinsky_ChudyKraj.jpg (316 KB, 761x552) Image search: [Google]
MaxSvabinsky_ChudyKraj.jpg
316 KB, 761x552
>>79382723
>le all modern art is degenerate thread

this is literally one of the subjects that i wouldnt even mind being banned form this board. Most of you people have little to no knowledge or experience with arts, probably little to no education on art (which might be embarrasing to most of you, since i doubt many of you are able to tell at least two painters from your countries). literally, this whole area falls out of your expertise, art as a subject needs to be taught to people. because people in general have extremely terrible and infantile tastes, im not even targeting the pop scene. im talking about the russian golden youth, arabian sheiks. majority of people are tasteless shits that have no idea how colors, composition etc works and its extremely easy to lower their standards and convince them a pile of shit is an excellent artwork.
>>
>>79388514
Go ahead, regurgitate some fright wing talking points. That's how I can spot you do-nothings a mile away. You never try anything yourself so you can't tell when another do-nothing is blowing smoke up your ass.
>>
>>79382920
>gaudy statues
i want to believe this is bait, but i actually know people this ignorant
>>
>>79389754
"Jew" is a mindset as much as it is a religious/cultural sect. So yes, Jews interfere by making funding, acquisition, operation, etc too onerous.
>>
>>79385841
the lake on the left Looks like POO
>>
File: Schikaneder_VrazdaVDome.jpg (2 MB, 2110x1318) Image search: [Google]
Schikaneder_VrazdaVDome.jpg
2 MB, 2110x1318
>>79389781
>look at me im conservatist elitist and my arguments are absolutely vague

youre a retard if you think that its out of place and doesnt fit there, because everything thats new was at one point out of place and didnt fit there. literally there is overwheling documentation about people from any period of time complaining about the approach of a new art period. people during classicism said romantism and biedemeier is degenerate and useless shit, people hated revavalism for its innacurate modern projection and said that any historistic building is just a pathetic attempt to get into the monumentality of now-passed styles. hell, monarchs of egypt complained abou the stylistic changes that came with the roman empire trade and said its all degnerate.

i dont see any profitability, any worth in restraining ourselves to a conservative approach you propose. i see many posibilites of aesthetic discovery and experimentation in gehrys architecture for example and enjoy most of it. thinking that gehrys stylization is somehow final and will not get overlayed by something new in 50 years is illogical.
>>
>>79390132
I dunno brah; theres an amazing amount of new construction where i live
>>
>>79390280
You would know better, Germany is no less than a Refugee poo now.
>>
Yes, once they were building things like this one, but only with the modern lightning it becomes truly magical...

Original in 150 Mpix (38Mb) resolution
http://gallery.smilingtree.cz/Gothic/Panorama_Praha_Chram_sv_Vita_vecer_090720_x03p_crop.jpg
>>
>>79382723
indirectly. statues, fancy moulding, expansive mosaics, etc. all require the labor of skilled crafts people.

nailing panes of glass to a steel I-beam cage can be done by a few teams of mexicans for less than what you were paying the sculptor, especially if they "can't find" their papers.
>>
>>79383442

Good lord anon you blew him the fuck outchhere ya herd
>>
>>79384642

I'm a fan of certain concrete brutalist architecture. Especially when it contrasts with more typical contemporary glass/steel designs.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 460x276
Beautiful modern London skyline
>>
>>79386222

Don't mind him Mundeep. I personally think the POO meme should be reserved only as a reply for poor quality posts.
>>
>>79382723
What have Jews ever built besides a dumbass whaling wall?
>>
>>79383222
>singapore
Of course you don't care, you guys just looked at the modern West and decided to copy every single bit of it.

>muh skyscrapers xDDDDDDD
>>
File: PremMandir built 2012.jpg (174 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
PremMandir built 2012.jpg
174 KB, 1024x768
>>79391437
Thank you.
>>
>>79385841
Is this a relatively new build?
>>
>>79391323
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Beautiful"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>79392434
Started in 2005 completed in 2010.
>>
>>79392560
Nice
>>
>>79382723

All of western society used to cater to the aristocratic class. Artists survived through aristocratic sponsorship. And so, all of the west's cultural output mirrored the taste of western aristocracy (our generational cream of the crop). After World War 1, the aristocracy was overthrown, worldwide, by Jewish merchant interests. And we've been in a race to the bottom ever since.
>>
File: o-bahnhof1.jpg (141 KB, 845x634) Image search: [Google]
o-bahnhof1.jpg
141 KB, 845x634
>>79390463
>>look at me im conservatist elitist
Why am I elitist?

>youre a retard if you think that its out of place and doesnt fit there, because everything thats new was at one point out of place and didnt fit there.
Not an argument.
Yes, I do think it doesn't fit there. It's not even respecting the urban block as it stands out into the walkways.
Why does that make me a retard? The only thing it is accomodating is the eaves height, but that's about it. It has 6 upper floors, whereas the ones to the left and right have 4 + attic story.

>literally there is overwheling documentation about people from any period of time complaining about the approach of a new art period.

Yeah, no shit nigger. Isn't that a very conservative argument?
>People have always complained about new styles, therefore our new one cannot be bad, either.
It's a self-immunising way of evading the discussion.
I do think that a barrock building shouldn't be in a gothic city core and I find the cathedral in Salzburg out of place. Same with the renaissance fountain thing not far from it.

In the end it's a matter of taste and I hate the aesthetics of modern architecture. I have yet to find a modern building that I prefer over a historistic or classicistic or even Jugendstil one. Between 1750 and 1920 was the pinnacle of architecture, imo. And that covers several styles, of course.
pic related is train station Keleti in Budapest. Great!

>i dont see any profitability, any worth in restraining ourselves to a conservative approach you propose.

>thinking that gehrys stylization is somehow final and will not get overlayed by something new in 50 years is illogical.
Of course not. It's not the end of (architectural) history.
And that's not what I said. I'm saying I don't like where modern architecture is going AT ALL. But I'm aware that I will have to live with the stuff that's being built right now for the next 50 years. I just hope they build it somewhere where I don't have to look at it.
>>
>>79382723
Your not allowed to create such things because of the offence it will create to the negro, arab and muslim.
>>
>>79382723
There is no longer an educated aristocracy that decides what to do. Decision are taken by a mixture of free market and democratic decision.

Imagine being in a hospital where the neurosurgeon is confined in his beautiful office with only his title left for him while patients are having their skulls cut open by janitors and accountants.
>>
>>79382723

this building to commie block is like a complicated romance to a fapping

now what do you choose?

>>79382789

watch out, they have Moscow, Petersburg and shit
>>
>>79382789
>Show me some russian creativity

Jesus Christ, is there a bottom to your educational retardation America?
>>
>>79382920
How much of a dickhead you are
>>
In the past, such buildings were one of the very few ways to spend vast sums of wealth in a way that was personally gratifying. Nowadays, rich people can buy all sorts of premium commodities, and play with their money in the market, so the demand for buildings like those has gone down.
>>
This monstrosity is real and I have to walk past it every day
>>
>>79395693
What the fuck man
>>
>>79395693
I want to puke
>>
File: 1463664317474.jpg (448 KB, 1280x955) Image search: [Google]
1463664317474.jpg
448 KB, 1280x955
Sadness intensifies.
>>
>>79382723
The main reason is because of the cost/utility ratio. Classic architecture is great, but it is expensive and you can't build it big. Modern skyscrapers need lightweight exteriors to get as tall as they are. Stone and marble are not good for that. Also no real-state developer is going to make a classically styled residential building or officer building. It's to expensive.

Also architecture just like art changes over time. Is what the Jews like to say. Really it's just the jews wanting to make more money.
>>
>>79396267
What happened?
>>
>>79395693
Looks like one of those climbing walls
>>
>>79396208
I was thinking the same, pastabro.
>>
File: art.jpg (1 MB, 1952x2760) Image search: [Google]
art.jpg
1 MB, 1952x2760
>>79396334
The West died.
>>
>>79396552
This is depressing.
>>
>>79396279
>Also architecture just like art changes over time
This is not a valid argument. Changes can also happen under the banner of beauty, as it was for centuries.

Also, modern skyscrapers are fine. Here we are talking about this garbage:
>>79387967
>>79395693
>>79396267
>>
>>79396267
the best thing is that the Brits bombed 97% of Cologne but the main station was pretty much intact. It was deliberately "modernised" in the 70s because it looked to "martialic" and out of the Wilhelmian epoch.
One of the best train station buildings out there.
It's an allegory on the steam engine. The tower is supposed to be the chimney the entrance hall with the dome is the tank and the round thing is the main traction wheel.
>>
>>79396334
It most likely got destroyed in war. We germans are still a sucker for those old buildings and try to put them under historic preservation.
>>
>>79389885
uh okay... so is modern art shit or what? i'm not an expert but do i really have to be to prefer rembrandt to rothko? to find my modern surroundings hideous? you know people save up for years and years to afford to travel to europe to see the beautiful architecture there yeah?
>>
>>79382789
>he has never seen the glory that is the Moscow underground network
>>
>>79382789
Don't bring God Emperor Trump into this, you dumb shit.
>>
>>79382723

My architect friend masturbates to Zaha Hadid.

They force the ugly post-modern aesthetic on students until thats all they know how to design.

Everything is just weird curves, with shit sticking out at random spots.
>>
>>79384806

This is like a prime example of everything wrong with architecture you nigger
>>
>>79396552
What I don't understand is that some people point out errors in Hitler's work as if it adds to the argument that he is an evil and bad person, 'Look the anatomy in this drawing isn't perfect, look and laugh at this pathetic evil bastard, don't forget the six million!'.

What would be the point of art school anyway if you already knew how to paint and draw perfectly?
>>
>>79390683
Real construction or manufactured loss construction?
>>
File: Danmarksmonumentetfør.jpg (39 KB, 550x562) Image search: [Google]
Danmarksmonumentetfør.jpg
39 KB, 550x562
>>79396889
Thats horrible... We lost some nice things here in Denmark too to "modernisation".

Breaks my heart.

Pic related is Danmarks Monumentet, a monument symbolising Denmark. It was originally placed in a very prominent spot infront of the States Museum of Art but was removed in the 1920'ies because it was considered distasteful and deemed unfit to be called art.

Now it sits in the corner of a park close to the museum and its been allowed to fall into disrepair and parts of it has been stolen.

Quite funny/sad considering the whole thing symbolised Denmark and you could say that it was not just the Monument they threw away it was Denmark itself.

Picture is where it was first placed and i will post where it is now in the next post.
>>
File: Danmarksmonumentet1.jpg (4 MB, 1708x2430) Image search: [Google]
Danmarksmonumentet1.jpg
4 MB, 1708x2430
>>79397694
>>
>>79382723
Cheaper not to. They construct building based off how long they want it to last, design accordingly. No one wants that level of intricacy on a 50 year building.
>>
>>79392560
It looks like that sacred pigeon temple you cunts have. Or am I thinking of the one with rats? Those temples do exist right?
>>
> Why isn't it popular anymore?

I don't know, and modern architecture is degenerate. I think what we need now is something new, something creative and something awe-inspiring..
>>
>>79384806
Looks like cancer desu
>>
>>79397779
This is beautiful. So sad.
>>
>>79384806
Those unsymetrical windows on the gray building are triggering.
>>
File: Christiansborg_Slot.jpg (542 KB, 1690x830) Image search: [Google]
Christiansborg_Slot.jpg
542 KB, 1690x830
>>79398173
Thanks Italy

You guys have some wonderful stuff too and from my experience most of your stuff has been left intact.

Am i right?

Pic is Christiansborg in Copenhagen.
>>
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 908x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 908x1000
Just curious: who likes this?
I think it's literal garbage.
>>
>>79382789
Nutcracker Suite
>>
>>79397694
>>79397779
Well, at least it's still there. Much of our stuff is destroyed. Maybe when better times come you put it back where it belongs. It looks pretty complete from what I can see. With socket and everything.

>Quite funny/sad considering the whole thing symbolised Denmark and you could say that it was not just the Monument they threw away it was Denmark itself.

Similar here: the Reichstag wasn't restored completely. We also had the Germania on top of its gable once.
>>
File: klonblog-013-kunsthausgraz.jpg (138 KB, 630x421) Image search: [Google]
klonblog-013-kunsthausgraz.jpg
138 KB, 630x421
Can you compete?
>>
>>79398408
It's nice it just looks out of place. Also leave it the Spanish to take 200 years to finish one building.
>>
File: Really-Shitty-Stedelijk-Museum.jpg (56 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
Really-Shitty-Stedelijk-Museum.jpg
56 KB, 500x269
>>79398516
That does look quite awful.
>>
It's because it's been done and it would just be a copy of the original without the cultural ties.

Only plebs think "modern art" is bad
>>
>>79398408
>Babbys first modernist architect.png

Gaudi is entry level garbage. It's the equivalent of liking Picasso because he was so random xd

#Brutalist
>>
File: elefantportencarlsberg.jpg (242 KB, 1300x1083) Image search: [Google]
elefantportencarlsberg.jpg
242 KB, 1300x1083
>>79398513
>Similar here: the Reichstag wasn't restored completely. We also had the Germania on top of its gable once.

Yeah i remember reading about that... Its fucking sick Germanbro.

I hope we will both see better times soon.

Pic related was almost altered/removed aswell because of Swastikas being featured multiple places throughout the buildings. Its the old Carlsberg Beer HQ.

See the spire for example, the elephants at the bottom also carry swastikas.
>>
>>79398769
That looks like a yogurt container.
>>
>>79382789
Are you retarded? St. Petersburg? Cmon man.
>>
>>79382789
>american education
>>
Art History is still history. There are reasons things like this don't exist and why artists have moved to other aesthetics. Just need to read more about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (417 KB, 2300x1533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
417 KB, 2300x1533
>>79398378
Yes, most of it has been left intact, but so many eyesores are being made. Just look at >pic related. It's a glass bridge in Venice. A glass bridge. And it's fucking Calatrava. How can he be considered a good architect after such a shame?

Or take the Reggia of Caserta. It probably would be among the seven wonders of Italy, if they oficially existed. Now it suffers from thefts, carelessness and bad administration. Again: I'm so sad.
>>
File: so pretty amirite.jpg (14 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
so pretty amirite.jpg
14 KB, 225x300
>>79382920
He's right though.

That much adornment is always tacky.
Function over form. Always.
>>
>>79391437
POOr
>>
File: House.png (217 KB, 517x350) Image search: [Google]
House.png
217 KB, 517x350
>>79398516
>>
>>79398408
it's beautiful
>>
>>79383386
>Russian creativity

A bunch of buildings that look like technicolor dog dicks.
>>
File: 41t253t465e7utui.jpg (98 KB, 630x447) Image search: [Google]
41t253t465e7utui.jpg
98 KB, 630x447
>>79382723
You have to remember that the same thing happened to the aesthetics of the architecture world that happened to the aesthetics of the art world.
It was taken over by progressive academics who basically jacked off to ugly shit. Aristocratic taste was replaced by Modernist, intellectual, academic taste.

An entire town in Dorset, south England, has been constructed in the past few decades in the traditional style. The project is credit to Prince Charles, who made it happen. Pic related, the main square taking shape.
>>
>>79399148
This is what you did moisha.
>>
File: deyoung-museum2.jpg (210 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
deyoung-museum2.jpg
210 KB, 500x421
>>79398516
Sadly, yes.
>>
>>79389885

> you need to be an art "expert" to appreciate good art and architecture

Look at his moron everyone.
>>
>>79397368
What you fail to understand is jews are really fucking garbage
>>
My problem with the latest in architectural design here in Amsterdam is that it's incredibly boring to look at, and rather cheaply built too.

There's a street full of middle-class folks who bought the land and got to build their own property, which ought to be good for the aesthetic diversity, right?

All of those properties are a blend of gray, beige and chestnut brown. Some of them don't even have a proper floor because hurr durr expensive, so you have to walk on dull as shit gray concrete.
There are no intriguing external features either. Plat planes everywhere. Very Soviet.

It's a good thing the street is dead on straight so you can slam the throttle and race through it without having to see any of those 'art pieces'.
>>
File: frederiksborgslot21.jpg (3 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
frederiksborgslot21.jpg
3 MB, 3648x2736
>>79399269
Wow that bridge is horrible... What a shame.

>Now it suffers from thefts, carelessness and bad administration

Why?

At least both our countries still has many beautiful places.

Pic Related is Frederiksborg slot.
>>
>>79398408
out of the modern stuff it's probably the best. It has rosettas, these little pinncles and massive wimpergs.
It definitely tries to immitate the gothic cathedral in parts even though it uses very unusual tracery in the towers.

It's not absolutely terrible in my eyes. Very unconventional but tries to reach back to familiar shapes. However the entrance portal looks totally shit.
Also it looks completely out of touch from it's surroundings.
>>
>>79395693
Destroy it. No one will miss it.
>>
>>79382723
Renaissance Italy was unbelievably rich, the western world simply doesn't have enough money to afford to do things like that any more, hence why much cheaper art deco became fashionable after the 1920's stock market crash
>>
>>79399528
well at least it's in bumfuck nowhere and not in the oldtown of Graz. Looks way outside of the city.
>>
>>79400078
It's not so much that it was insanely rich. It's that the wealth was so concentrated that the families that had it saw no problem with spending that much money. If you want to see a modern example go to the arab gulf. Literally tons of pointless building just built for the heck of it.
>>
>>79383240
>>79383539
>>79394807
>>79399022
lmaoing at your lifes, underaged architecture "experts"

St Petersburg is just a bunch of kitschy, cheap shit directly copied from Western Europe, it has little to none architectural value
>>
>>79389885
"Art is subjective"
Literally the first thing taught in art school.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3008x1692) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3008x1692
How can old worlders even compete?
>>
>>79395000
checked
>>
File: 1280px-Golden_Gate_Park_air_2.jpg (394 KB, 1280x956) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Golden_Gate_Park_air_2.jpg
394 KB, 1280x956
>>79400197
It's in Golden Gate Park.
>>
>>79399797
Because politicians don't care about beauty. In Italy architecture is maintained and safeguarded by little institutions and by the comuni. But they often are impotent because the state does not fund them in any way.

Frederiksborg slot is very beautiful. I love northern gothic and neogotic architecture. Be sure to keep it in good condition
>>
This thread is so fucking stupid. Architecture is art. We all have different opinions on what's good or bad and neither is wrong.
>>
>>79399797
wow that looks wonderful
>>
>>79400078
But that's bullshit. If you look up what really nice architecture in the 2nd half of the 20th century costed you would be surprised really. For example pic related is Main station Dresden. Wikipedia says its cost was 320 Million Euro (converted to today's prices). That's not much at all. We build crap stations that cost much more today and they look totally shit.

Even if you argue that manual labour is more expensive today you still would have to factor in that we have construction machines like cranes and trucks and so on. Even masonry could be much cheaper today with techniques like they are used in CNC-machines.
>>
>>79400993
forgot pic
>>
>>79382789
at the end of the 19th century russia's population was comprised of 99% illiterate serfs and 1% of the most educated, creative, and otherwise brilliant people in the world

pre-war russia produced some of the most lasting creative works in modern history

you fucking philistine
>>
File: tranekærslot1.jpg (412 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
tranekærslot1.jpg
412 KB, 1500x1000
>>79400740
>the state does not fund them in any way.

That sounds really stupid... I thought beauty and architecture was one of the main reasons for traveling to Italy. Having all your wonderful old buildings and sites fall into ruin would most likely destroy a large part of your tourism.
>>
>>79399528
Holy shit that's what that thing is?
Lived in sf for 2 years now and have been to that part of the park maybe twice. Always thought that tower part which you could see from further away over the other buildings was like scaffolding or something with some tarp over it or something for construction. God damn fuck that monstrosity
>>
>>79398769

bath tube

>>79400339

I know, I know, you need to have this special taste to understand modern art
>>
>>79399900
>However the entrance portal looks totally shit.
>Also it looks completely out of touch from it's surroundings.
Well, no small matter.
>>
>>79400339
Eremitage

>>79400383
ugly

>>79400712
oh, ok.
Man that looks weird. Looks like minecraft.
>>
>>79383156
Actually if I remember my highschool history correctly the boom in super artistic architecture was because engineers had recently discovered new ways to transfer loads off of walls and most columns so they suddenly could do whatever they wanted with these nonload baring areas. After a while though it wasn't new and exciting anymore to cover your building in art so most people just stopped bothering
>>
>>79398516

Who left the giant sea cucumber in that village?
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (149 KB, 650x826) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
149 KB, 650x826
>>79399269
calatrava is a fucking menace

he should be shot
>>
>>79401385
hermitage is kitschy af
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 500x354
>>79401152
>Having all your wonderful old buildings and sites fall into ruin would most likely destroy a large part of your tourism.
That's completely true. But they won't fall into ruin. We will always have these (>pic related). Just waiting for better times.
>>
File: reichstag.jpg (1 MB, 2048x925) Image search: [Google]
reichstag.jpg
1 MB, 2048x925
The Reichstag building with the new dome is an elegant fusion of old and new

the facade still has bullet holes in it
>>
>>79401788
>Poland

Come on, stop being such hating cucks.

>>79400339
>Philipines_strongest_country_in_the_world.tar
>>
>>79402130
don't get me wrong, i can appreciate good classic architecture

but this shit on pic rel? it hurts my eyes
>>
>>79401752
>he should be shot
What are we waiting for?
>>
File: hermitage.jpg (844 KB, 1024x530) Image search: [Google]
hermitage.jpg
844 KB, 1024x530
>>79402291
>>
File: Burj-Khalifa-Night-View.jpg (451 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
Burj-Khalifa-Night-View.jpg
451 KB, 900x600
>>79382723
Blame the rising costs of building materials, and the increasing wages of masons and tradesmen. Now because the costs of building shit are so astronomically high as a result of unions, and the minimum wage, most architects are tought to value function over design so then the building wont blow the budget like most projects. Everyone wants a return on investment but everyone also want trademen to make a decent living. Its why most building these days are so basic, with maybe a fancy facade only, and everything is maximised for profit, including floor space. Whilst in the olden days, most building were treated like art because labour was cheap and the architect or the desighner could use as much laboit as they want at minimal costs to the bottomline. Its why in places where there are still 3rd world cheap labour like in Dubai, you get see so many top western architects. Its why they could build so many ludicrosly tall buildings. Altho Arabs have shitty tastes, and they tend to limit the architects to their inferior vision of what a city should look like.
>>
>>79382723
It's too expensive

You could create machines to create these works but then it would just be cheap ass fake shit.
>>
File: gears of war.jpg (193 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gears of war.jpg
193 KB, 1280x720
i'm hoping that classical architecture will make a return in the future.

the gears of war universe is super futuristic, but the buildings are classical.
>>
>>79402328
Well, thats classical interior design for palaces. Opulence is the keyword. I've been in a significant number of palaces and they all were decorated the same way. Go to Innsbruk and see.
>>
So I live in a czech city and there are three sonez of buildings to it
>outer zone represent the newest and capitalistic part: comfortable suburbs and your typical glass and steel buildings, built to be efficient and comfy but not handsome
>median zone represents the commie age there's a lot of commie blocks here built to simply house as many workers as possible
>inner zone is the oldest and represent the monarchy of bohemia and Austria - Hungary, here you will find beautifu and decoratedl architecture

It is almost as monarchy creates something that simple free market capitalism can reproduce
>>
>>79402498
Also architecture is NOT art. It's a service and as such it's reflecting the market.
>>
>>79402584
which doesn't change the fact that it's kitschy and distasteful
>>
>>79400877
>I'm so idiot that I really unironically think what I've just written (without thinking)
>>
>>79397368
>draw perfectly
Hitlers work lacked creativity
>>
>>79385841

This architechtonic style was brought by Alexander througout his campaign in India.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Buddhist_art#Architecture
>>
>>79402309
The return of Il Duce, my swarthy friend
>>
>>79402555
All pretty much a ripoff of Warhammer 40k. Combining High Gothic cathedral-like architecture with skyscraper sized mechs and power armor since 007.M31
>>
File: building mb.jpg (2 MB, 650x7416) Image search: [Google]
building mb.jpg
2 MB, 650x7416
It costs much and looks like shit.
Time to go back to the tradition.
>>
Poland - Warsaw - 2016.
>>
>>79403076
the last one is amazing imo
>>
>>79383442
Fuck lad, have mercy on the poor sod
>>
File: 1464050870589.jpg (2 MB, 2500x2052) Image search: [Google]
1464050870589.jpg
2 MB, 2500x2052
>>
>>79402102
The window bars in the lower windows are definitely missing, but else it's quite ok.
I don't like the new dome too much, it's too small, but the we are used to way worse here in Germany. Also the old dome was also too small.
The interior is absolutely abysmal though. Naked concrete walls everywhere.

>>79402291
>>79402328
But it *is* classic architecture?!
From the old to the new one it covers some barrock/rokoko, like your pic, and pure classicism. It's pretty dope.
pic related is by Leo von Klenze - one of the architects of the classicistic era.
>>
>>79383222
>Sure like build buildings out of stone again, what could possibly go wrong.

Well given that there are hundreds of thousands of 600+ year old stone buildings scattered across Europe, not fucking much m8
>>
File: epocholis_by_jonasdero-d4ca97z.jpg (244 KB, 1280x609) Image search: [Google]
epocholis_by_jonasdero-d4ca97z.jpg
244 KB, 1280x609
>>79402329
If Kurzweil is right, in a few decades years, we will have an automation/robotic/AI revolution and I guess cheap AI robots will be the labourers and masons of the future. Then we will be able to build extravegant futuristic devlopment complexes as these robots will be cheaper than a human and perform better than any human labourer and trademan, with the added benefits of no unions, enabling developers and architects to create some beautiful engineering wonders that would have never been possible with human workers.
>>
fantastic video about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy4QjmKzF1c
>>
>>79384806
The glass part is interesting, if ugly. Bare concrete walls though? Kill yourself Schlomo Bagelbaum
>>
>>79403337
For $4B you could have whole town rebuild in traditional way.
>>
>>79403486
>But it *is* classic architecture?!
so?
>>
>>79403797
or, make something new and creative instead of rebuilding kitschy old buildings just because "they're old!"
>>
File: council-estate-housing-generic.jpg (693 KB, 2500x2000) Image search: [Google]
council-estate-housing-generic.jpg
693 KB, 2500x2000
From the country that brought you Buckingham Palace, countless castles and other architectural classics.
>>
>>79403076
>>79403337
You guys are forgetting that in NYC there are higher cost of building
>Building codes
>Extra safety agents and inspections
>Committees that try to stop the building of anything that is to "corporate" (ie: Halting the building of a starbucks in an area with small business owned coffee shops. A case that is rather valid)
>Zoning laws etc other red tape that cost money

That is not to mention all the other little things that pop up or corruption of the unions. Its expensive to build in NYC
>>
>>79403712
>If Kurtzweil is right

Kurt spews new predictions every second. He's been right by pure chance. Map his misses and he's worse than chance.

Thinking he'll be right is like trusting a fortune cookie writer.
>>
>>79404063
I'm actually OK with public housing being ugly as hell. It makes the occupants more depressed (and likely to kill themselves and stop burdening society), and discourages capable people from taking advantage of the programs.
>>
>>79404063
The fucking 70's man...

At least the Government put in like £2B ($3B) to clean and redesign some of these, but cause they're in shit parts of cities they're still be treated like, and thus look like, shit
>>
>>79404252
>It makes the occupants more depressed (and likely to kill themselves and stop burdening society),
no thats how you get riots
>>
>>79403797

old one: Outside looks better

the new one is probably much better to live / work in though.

Way better insulation, no rats, better airflow, more natural sunlight, better sound insulation better plumbing etc etc

when will we get a combination of the two? :<
>>
File: index.jpg (11 KB, 217x233) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11 KB, 217x233
>>79401312
not even original
>>
>>79404234
Kurzwiel is just one of many experts in the field who think we will have a robotic/AI revolution in the next coming decades. Altho I do agree that his predictions are mostly too optimistic. I think AI will be created in the next 60 years, and not 20 to 30 years as Kurweil claims
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 700x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 700x468
>>79384035
>>79386128
>>79396279
>>79400078
>>79402498
>it's too expensive
Can we just stop this dumb meme? Beauty is not related to money. Great buildings were built even during periods of poverty. Ever heard of Romanesque architecture? It was cheap, often made by monks and peasants, stone by stone.

But... yeah, I almost forgot how stupid is this thread to understand the concept.
>>
>>79404645
This bit will be redone from the inside and outside. It is centre of the Warsaw.
>>
>>79402945
I'm from the north, so I'm not swarthy.
>>
>>79382723
There's a gommie kike called adorno that wrote some shit on how art is an efficient cukturalweapon. Uncle adolf has one or other thing to say about it too
>>
>>79382723
Architecture has always been about applying the new memes in construction technology
>wow, stones: Stonehenge
>wow, you can cut stones: greek temples
>wow, domes: late antiquity/early middle ages churches
>wow, fancy sculptors: Baroque
>wow, concrete: Brutalism
>wow, cheap steel: Skyscrapers
>wow, computers: current weird shit
>>
>>79404695

I am sure the original tastes MUCH better
>>
Does this look good? It's romania's new national Library , it has a >MOAT !
>>
>>79405225
The concept is both true and fucking embarrassing
>>
>>79382723

The Jews did it. Modern Art is Anti-Art.

The CIA used it to lure Soviet Jews onto the American side.
>>
>>79405303
It's good but the space around needs to be filled and adapted.
>>
>>79405303
pretty good
>>
>>79405303
>tfw posting from there
>>
>>79382789
>le delete may may
>on trump
>>
>>79403812
>so?
sorry. Misread you post.

>>79402735
I fully understand that rokoko isn't everybody's kind of thing but I think it has it's places. Has a very feudal vibe to it of course. Not something I would want to live in personally.

>>79403724
interesting video. 15mins that are worth it.
>>
>>79382723
It's expensive.

The time to build this thing is much more than just build a block and put things inaide
>>
File: Bullocks-Wilshire-1.jpg (3 MB, 2400x1597) Image search: [Google]
Bullocks-Wilshire-1.jpg
3 MB, 2400x1597
Art deco is top-tier 2bh lads
>>
>>79405022
My grandfather is from Florence

he's blonde and blue-eyed

let's be honest southern """italians""" aren't even human beings
>>
File: alžbeta dóm.jpg (222 KB, 1200x887) Image search: [Google]
alžbeta dóm.jpg
222 KB, 1200x887
post top tier buildings from your country
>>
File: 1332400577_IMG_26151.jpg (265 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1332400577_IMG_26151.jpg
265 KB, 1024x683
>>79406670
>>
>>79405303
>Does this look good?

No it doesn't.
It's just faking to have a classic temple front but it's a glass steel shoebox at its core. It doesn't even have a roof for god's sake!

>>79406462
What's that? A church?
>>
>>79406462
Yes. Best 20th century architecture
>>
>>79406670
-
>>
File: kosice-30.jpg (132 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
kosice-30.jpg
132 KB, 800x600
>>79406670
>>
>>79406764
Used to be a department store, now it's a law school
>>
File: Krakau_Tuchhallen_2013.jpg (1 MB, 1598x1127) Image search: [Google]
Krakau_Tuchhallen_2013.jpg
1 MB, 1598x1127
>>79406670
>>
File: DSC_2093.jpg (698 KB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2093.jpg
698 KB, 3008x2000
>>79402606
Czech architecture is best architecture.
>>
>>79405303
Looks a lil too sterile. They shluld have made the space into a garden or a small park.
>>
>>79382723

Those buildings were people's way of waving their weewee out in the public back in the days. It wasn't all the effective. If Sistine Chapel was built today it would be a brick box. Nobody would be willing to fund a historical landmark if it doesn't profit them and building something for years nowadays is madness.

If it's not completed in a year, it won't even past the bureaucracy.
>>
>>79382789
Uneducated American
>>
File: images (14).jpg (25 KB, 429x343) Image search: [Google]
images (14).jpg
25 KB, 429x343
>>79406670
Only nice buildings in my country are catholics
>>
>>79403076
>Perth Arena
It looks even worse in real life guys.
No one uses it, no one wants it, it just sits there looking like an oversized plastic toy.
>>
>>79382934
This army formation is obsolete. Ancient buildings are still useful.

> Singaporean education
>>
File: Schlossqlb.jpg (128 KB, 799x600) Image search: [Google]
Schlossqlb.jpg
128 KB, 799x600
>>79406670
pic related

>>79406906
love such buildings. Looks like a theater or opera. A bit small but very nice done. Love the different tower-like rises that comprise the roof.
>>
>>79405303
>Moat
For what purpose?
I know gyspies are scared of bath, but I do not know if they are scared of open water.
>>
>>79382920
>American
>Criticising a place of actual culture

Fuck off.
>>
I still find the demolition of the original Penn Station ineffably sad.
>>
>>79382723

> The Jews
> Using modern architecture as psyops
> Every building is an ugly Jew staring down at us
>>
File: imageSrc.adapt.687.medium.jpg (59 KB, 687x386) Image search: [Google]
imageSrc.adapt.687.medium.jpg
59 KB, 687x386
The federation square in Melbourne is WOAT complex in Australia. I still cant believe melbourne council allowed it to get built.
>>
>>79403724
This is literally all I've ever thought about architecture and cities. Perfect video.
>>
>>79404645

If you want to keep the street side appearance but improve the interior then you keep the facade and rebuild the rest of the structure.
>>
File: stadhuis.jpg (1 MB, 979x811) Image search: [Google]
stadhuis.jpg
1 MB, 979x811
>>79406670
>>
>>79382723
Doesn't the metric system make stuff like this impossible?
>>
File: 103_18_large.jpg (259 KB, 940x593) Image search: [Google]
103_18_large.jpg
259 KB, 940x593
>>79408012
>>
>>79403076
The Scottish parliament building is even uglier from ground. What a colossal waste of fucking money.
>>
>>79408018
what
>>
>>79408417
Base units of 10, make it hard to be creative with proportion, no?
>>
>>79406592
>let's be honest southern """italians""" aren't even human beings
You're exaggerating. Maybe you can't understand their culture and way of life.
>>
>>79408544

No.
>>
>>79408122

I live in Edinburgh and I cannot agree more decidedly. It truly is a blight on our city.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/cheaper-to-tear-down-scottish-parliament-by-2020-1-3265721
>>
File: Olympiastadion_1.jpg (137 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Olympiastadion_1.jpg
137 KB, 800x600
>>79405225
>wow, computers: current weird shit
true.
pic related is the Stadium for the Olympic Games in Munich in '72. It was constructed with the help of a computernumerics in the finite elements method.
Most of the weird shit we see today is of course only possible because we can compute the statics very easily.

I also want to add:
>wow, durable, strong glass panes: more skyscrapers

Wonder what's next. Hopefully something that makes the highrises go away.
>>
>>79406592

They were creating civilizations while you were building mudhuts until 150 years ago sven

show some respect
>>
In a rather odd term of events, in Berlin they´re currently rebuilding the city palace.
>>
>>79382723

Those statues depict people.
They are offensive to Islam.
They will be torn down/destroyed in our lifetime.
And they will be torn down by Europeans to appease Muslims.
>>
File: 1454160266325.jpg (11 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
1454160266325.jpg
11 KB, 252x200
>>79382723
>according to /pol/, creativity is about doing the same old shit over and over again

Welp not very surprising really
>>
>>79408898

>Wonder what's next.

>hipsters, neo-retroism: old styles 'modernised' and butchered in the process
>>
File: Berliner_Schloss_Panorama[1].jpg (179 KB, 1348x400) Image search: [Google]
Berliner_Schloss_Panorama[1].jpg
179 KB, 1348x400
>>79409069
Which will enventually look like this.
>>
File: Guggenheim.png (322 KB, 589x392) Image search: [Google]
Guggenheim.png
322 KB, 589x392
>>79382723
Creativity is about building things unlike anything seen before, not sticking to Classicism.
>>
>>79384806
I just saw this building a month ago. It looks even worse in person.
>>
File: PiazzaUnita.jpg (955 KB, 2000x1323) Image search: [Google]
PiazzaUnita.jpg
955 KB, 2000x1323
>>
File: PolInShort.jpg (88 KB, 700x631) Image search: [Google]
PolInShort.jpg
88 KB, 700x631
>>79382723
Trends are cyclic.
What you are showing is just an imitation of the roman/greek architecture called neo-classicism.
This inspiration will probably come back under a form or another later but creativity is incremental, today people prefer mostly minimalist and simple forms, in the 50 years it will maybe more baroque.
>>
File: Old Royal High School.jpg (56 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Old Royal High School.jpg
56 KB, 640x360
>>79408729

It was originally proposed that the parliament be located in the Old Royal High School (modeled on the Propylaea on the Acropolis) at an estimated cost of £20 million. However it was rejected as being "too small". The Enric Miralles monstrosity eventually cost the taxpayer over £400 million.
>>
File: 1376254168909.png (140 KB, 368x368) Image search: [Google]
1376254168909.png
140 KB, 368x368
>>79382723
It's because of democracy and pragmatism.
You build all these fantastic structures and people complain, "why isn't this money going into our schooling system?"
Also there's no way you could justify those costs to your investors in the private sector.
And then someone else gets elected next term, or alternatively a new architect gets hired.
>>
>>79409186
>>79409332
There are principles at work which are universal. The golden ratio is something people from all over the world, from all cultures and background recognise as beautiful.
And none of the stuff that I see being built around me recognises it. They all want to stand on their own and don't give a shit about their surroundings.

The 19th century was full of new and creative designs in architecture. They had to, because technology demanded many new kinds of buildings: Watertowers, train stations, factories, large storeage houses and bridges that could span rivers.
But they always had elementary demands of aestethics like proportions in mind.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 101

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.