[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> american claims to be redpilled > thinks George W. Bush
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1465335656866.jpg (90 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1465335656866.jpg
90 KB, 800x800
> american claims to be redpilled
> thinks George W. Bush was an idiot/a bad president
> doesn't realize he fell for the media kike lie
>>
>>79381268
That's /pol/ for you. Why do you think /pol/ likes Jew shilling Trump in the first place?
>>
>>79381268
george bush was the best goy in the world
>>
>>79381268
But he was mildly retarded. What did he do that was so noble?
>>
>>79384323
he was very smart but supported jewish policies like greater israel
>>
>>79381268

GHWB was much worse but I don't see a lot of hate for Jr. on /pol/
>>
Dubya was an establishment fuck. He sent us to a war we're still fighting that we shouldn't have gone too in the first place, he just wanted to keep his Jew friends rich with the oil the Middle East has. Worth noting a lot of rich iJeb! supporters now support Hillary.
>>
>>79381268
They never really understood why so many of them harped on the JFK assassination forever. Yes, its been that long.
>>
Molitary-Industrial Complex puppet (just like Israel)
>>
File: slowandsteady.jpg (65 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
slowandsteady.jpg
65 KB, 640x360
wtf I'm now #Jeb
>>
>>79384461

Why was GHWB a bad president? I think he was a very good president who just got screwed by the stupid read my lips crap.
>>
>>79386945

Iran-Contra + starting down the line of destabilizing the ME + Crack
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.