[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could someone legitimately tell me the numbers of the Holocaust,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: HOLOCAUST-men.gif (107 KB, 591x358) Image search: [Google]
HOLOCAUST-men.gif
107 KB, 591x358
Could someone legitimately tell me the numbers of the Holocaust, why there are people who consider it a lie, why there are people not willing to even ask about it, and lastly why the redpillers can't seem to agree on the number of people killed just as much as regular people can't seem to agree whether it was 2million or 6million. I'm so confused and I've researched a lot, it seems like the numbers add up to around the 6 million mark when factoring in the entirety of the Holocaust, anything from the death camps to the trains to the general attacks on places like Poland. Can anyone shed some light?
>>
You're about 2 years late for any legitimate discussion of the holocaust here. You'd have better luck at memechan.
>>
>>79380424
Not sure, but the Red Cross puts the death toll of jews at 271,301.
>>
>>79380424
I think some revisionists put the number of deaths in thencamps at around ~200,000-300,000. I think there's some documentation that puts the deaths from the Einzatzgruppen at a little over 300,000. Could be more, could be less.
There's been so many lies and exaggerations that the complete truth will never be obtained. One thing is certain; there were no gas chambers.
>>
File: carlcuck[1].jpg (39 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck[1].jpg
39 KB, 600x615
>>79380424
why the fuck would I reveal my power level on a data mining board?
>>
>>79381983
Because you're on the board replying to it in the first place faggot.
>>
>>79381713
>>79381782
I saw these numbers for the deathcamps, after totaling that along with the general attacks and train trips it still clocks in around that 6mil mark. But thank you for the legitimate answers.
>>
>>79381536
I figured, but some people may still be willing to help like the chaps who replied, all i'm looking for are truthful stats and answers among the ones I've found myself.
>>
File: 1466973505503.png (214 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
1466973505503.png
214 KB, 400x399
If the Holocaust happened, then why did it not?

Me: 1, Jews: 0
>>
File: 2007_red_cross_doc.jpg (59 KB, 601x537) Image search: [Google]
2007_red_cross_doc.jpg
59 KB, 601x537
>>
The greatest lie about the Holocaust is convincing the entire world only the 6 millions suffered while there were many other ethnic groups targeted for extermination.

I will deny the Holocaust for as long as Jews will continue to deny and play down the extermination and suffering of My people.
>>
>>79382368
>>79382414
>>79382464
good luck
>>
>>79380424
>Could someone legitimately tell me the numbers of the Holocaust,
Probably about 1.5 million dead Jews, most that died died of starvation and disease however a sizable bunch were executed by firing squad.
>why there are people who consider it a lie,
Because the reporting is inconsistent, there isn't enough evidence to back up some of the comic book villain like portrayals of the "death camps" and there are a lot of photoshopped and misrepresented pictures used in both historical and contemporary texts, just to name a few.
>why there are people not willing to even ask about it,
Because if you're a holocaust "denier" than you're one of the worst people to walk the Earth
>and lastly why the redpillers can't seem to agree on the number of people killed just as much as regular people can't seem to agree whether it was 2million or 6million.
Because it's a series of events that happened in the middle of a total war and a lot of what little documentation is there is either covered up or misrepresented.
>I'm so confused and I've researched a lot, it seems like the numbers add up to around the 6 million mark when factoring in the entirety of the Holocaust, anything from the death camps to the trains to the general attacks on places like Poland. Can anyone shed some light?
Really now? You've gone through every single piece of documentation and come up with that six gorillion number yourself?
>>
>>79382897
>West Germany
>1979

Why do naziboos peddle this document as evidence when it clearly states it has nothing to do with the entirety of Germany, nor the occupied eastern states where most of the murders took place and is dated some 34 years after the end of the war?
Oh and the Red Cross has continually said it's bogus?
>>
>>79383163
the holocaust is the equivalent of showing a picture of Gettysburg, and then claiming it was a slave plantation deathcamp
>>
>>79383245
>Why do naziboos peddle this document as evidence
Fo the same reasons muh 6 gorillioners peddle to their calculations. It's one of the few existing relevant documents which somewhat correlates with their opinion on the topic.

Discussion about the Holocaust makes as much sense as discussing the existence of God. Both sides will clinge to their view and not give it up becuase arguments on both sides are not convincing enough
>>
They turned me into a lampshade goy.
>>
>>79380424
>lastly why the redpillers can't seem to agree on the number of people killed
Questions like these are not only mind-boggling stupid but deters the needed serious discussion you must have about an overrated event dating 70+ years ago. Kill yourself.
>>
File: B8YQ7JIIQAAKkyd.jpg (16 KB, 339x226) Image search: [Google]
B8YQ7JIIQAAKkyd.jpg
16 KB, 339x226
>>79383245
>>
Winner control history. Winner was Jew.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.