[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious question: why do you dislike Trump if you do? While
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: donald-trump.jpg (934 KB, 3500x2332) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
934 KB, 3500x2332
Serious question: why do you dislike Trump if you do?

While he has his flaws he is the last hope for Western Civilization.

Protip: This is it.
>>
He has no political experience.
>>
>>79379075
I don't dislike him, i like him because he goes straight to the point.
But sadly he doesn't know shit.
He isn't hope for anything , he will destroy USA and fuck up greatly.

I like his personality but i think he should never EVER be into politics.
He's an entertainer not a president.
>>
>>79379138
So do you
>>
>>79379138
Neither did or does Obama.

Who gives a flying fuck about political experience?

The founding fathers wanted our politicians to be inexperienced farmers that served for a year or two and then left.

Un-cuck yourself and learn about this nation.
>>
>>79379291
Sorry dad I'll try better next time.
>>
>>79379291
What? Obama studied fucking Political Science and he was a State Senator.
>>
>>79379411
He's a nigger so it doesn't count.
>>
>>79379323
Go and hang yourself, son.

I can't deal with you fuckheads on /pol/.

Contribute or leave.
>>
>>79379494
>>
>>79379291
>The founding fathers wanted our politicians to be inexperienced farmers that served for a year or two and then left.

You do realise it's 2016, not 1769, right?
>>
>>79379616
thanks John, I lost my calender
>>
Donald Trump is a self-aggrandized, bloviating buffoon. He only won the GOP primary because he turned the "Southern Strategy" right on its head, and just started saying out loud what the rest of the Republicans were only hinting at. Whether it was on purpose or not, it singlehandedly smashed the image that the GOP has spent about 60 years trying to cultivate, and they are now on track to lose in an electoral landslide(If it's any consolation, I think the popular vote will be close!)

The GOP will be forever branded as the "Party of Trump."

Donald Trump's affect on the GOP is like throwing a grenade into a calm lake: the lake will eventually calm down, but god damn, that grenade sure did take out a bunch of shitty little bottom-feeders.
>>
>>79379411
He was a senator for a single term and was in college due to AA.
>>
File: auskike.jpg (243 KB, 778x682) Image search: [Google]
auskike.jpg
243 KB, 778x682
>>79379616
It certainly is the current year.
>>
Nothing, he has already made enough waves to last for 50 years just by winning the primary, destroying the Bush dynasty and getting uncucking the UK by shilling for Brexit.
>>
>>79379075
He's against free speech.

Imagine reddit, but in real life. That's what a Trump presidency would be like.
>>
>>79379701
>AA
Now that you mention it, Obama truly is your first Affirmative Action president.

He wouldn't have been elected, no way in hell, if he was white. In the primaries, in general election, or hell in the Illinois Senator race. But that's nothing. He wouldn't have even been born without Affirmative Action, his father was a deadbeat dad who surfed around US colleges in search of easy pussy and openly bragged about it afterwards.
>>
>>79379075
On the basis of what evidence should I value your minor contribution to such a grave issue?
>>
>>79379696
I talked to my Cruzmissile friend an hour ago and he had very similar opinions. Is there some pundit pushing this explanation? My friend is a Rush Limbaugh fan.

I do not disagree, although I think Trump has a chance and I will vote for him.
>>
>>79380054
I'm not on trial and your response is worthless.

You should kill yourself immediately..
>>
>>79380211
No, I knew that the "Southern Strategy" would come back to bite the Republicans in the ass eventually, and here it is

The GOP was practically SALIVATING at the beginning of this primary, they were going to go up against HILLARY FUCKING CLINTON, who they have spent the last 25 years calling the god damn devil in the flesh. They were itching to get their fangs and claws into her, but Trump basically threw a wrench into their entire game plan

Unfortunately, Sanders proved to be little more than a hurdle on Clinton's track to the White House, but look on the bright side: If she fails to stick to that party platform that she's writing up with Sanders(and of course she will!), then she faces being primaried.

2020 should be interesting, as both major parties will either have to realign or die
>>
I think that political discussions should be a lot more intelligent and thought out than what they currently are. Trump doesn't really seem like the person who would engage in structured and thought out debate. I get that a lot of people like him for this reason, but I personally see it as a big problem with his character.
>>
>>79380755
Yes. I wish candidates would more often try to explain why they hold their beliefs and persuade others why they should agree. Too often they simply assert their stances and speak to those who already hold those stances. Minds can be changed; the war should be fought in the minds of the voters rather than in the election itself.
>>
bumb.
>>
>>79379075
His default answer is to take away freedom. He wanted to ban the internet, torture people, and ban guns on an arbitrary list. Only after he spoke his mind did his handlers reel him in

Trump is a big government authoritarian and probably a fascist. The united states is built on the idea of freedom. Trump is diametrically opposed to that judging by his unfiltered statements.
>>
File: 1462533173170.jpg (209 KB, 794x1024) Image search: [Google]
1462533173170.jpg
209 KB, 794x1024
>>79379075
He is a raycist
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.