[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Open Carry Groups
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 26
File: 1.jpg (231 KB, 959x959) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
231 KB, 959x959
What are your thoughts on groups / protests that do so just to flaunt or advocate for open carry?

Fine / pointless / attention whoring / other?

https://www.facebook com/Open-Carry-Indiana-1532415117012377
>>
File: 1467053905260.jpg (24 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1467053905260.jpg
24 KB, 392x500
I am a HUGE gun guy

But open carry is autistic as fuck
>>
>>79378725

Most open carry groups lack any sort of tact. Some of the actions they can take can hurt the cause. There have been some groups that can protest well but people can take it too far.
>>
File: fet.png (721 KB, 1245x652) Image search: [Google]
fet.png
721 KB, 1245x652
>>79378725
getting stabbed emote it was just funny benifits that they used to have
FUCK KEK FUCK KEK
>>
>>79378725
somewhere between useful idiots and misguiding patriots
>>
>>79382091
?
>>
>>79378725
You know a country is retarded by middle east when it lets its people buy assault weapons.
>>
>>79378969
What they should do is have a bunch of hot girls in bikinis OCing ARs and shit
No guys
>>
>>79378767
>I am a HUGE gun guy
>But
no you're not
>>
I wonder if they are good in hand to hand combat
>>
>>79378725
They're not in the wrong.
Inb4 get called gun nut autist
But they're what America should look like. The only reason they get the kind of attention they get is because we're slowly being molded to view guns as something that doesn't belong and it's working. They aren't breaking any laws. I love people who OC because this shit needs to be the norm and American kids need to learn that guns are a constant in this country.
>>
>>79385436
You know a country is retarded when it has a 1 billion strong workforce, an entire subcontinent to itself and an infrastructural network all handed to you for free by the Bongs and you still succeed in being a literal open sewer.
>>
>>79385436
What's an "assault weapon", Pajeet?
>>
>>79386433
Well we are a 3rd world country. You complaining about us is like complaining a retard why its a retard.

>>79386534
Assault rifle*
>>
File: image.jpg (392 KB, 1111x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
392 KB, 1111x1600
>>79378725
Perfect example of exercising your rights
People hate them but they're doing gods work.
>>
>>79378767
No you're not
You're a fucking huge faggot
>>
>>79378725
We dont need a group advocating for it as it is perfectly legal in Poland
>>
>>79386753
>poo in loo doesn't know wtf it's talking about

Fuck sake lad, even I know the AWB was shit legislation and that 'assault rifles' are not actually a thing, and I'm a Bong.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 570x691) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 570x691
>>79386753
Assault rifles are expensive as fuck and heavily regulated you smelly fuck
>>
File: Approval.jpg (21 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
Approval.jpg
21 KB, 300x360
>>79386201

Wholeheartedly agree. I have a CCW, but frequently carry it visible on my hip to de-stigmatize guns in everyday life. Also it's summer here, and concealing is much harder when it's too hot to layer up
>>
>>79386753
China started off with less at about the same time with a lot of the same variables (size, population etc.) and they are now almost the largest economy on earth.
>>
>>79386988
assault rifle = a real defined thing (select fire/intermediate cartridge/external mag)
assault weapon = made up with arbitrary definitions
>>
>>79386753
Don't you have a turd brew to stew up for the family of rats you bred (momma pajeet and kiddos)
>>
>>79378725
I'd say its fine. You live in an age were negros and muslims are allowed to rape freely, were gay pride parades are just hoards of ugly men in pink speedos and dildos, and were 7 year old boys are being forced into becoming transgender because they had a pink power ranger toy once.

It doesn't matter, none of this matters.
>>
File: Caligula.jpg (87 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Caligula.jpg
87 KB, 500x333
>>79386433

you know, I visited the Netherlands once. Walked around Amsterdam's red light district, saw the prostitutes advertising themselves in the windows. Stopped in a random sex shop, they were selling Anal-beads the size of a grapefruit.

But I digress, you were saying something about a society being a "literal open sewer"?
>>
>>79386988
Well we have gun laws, we the only legal arms we are allowed to carry is a revolver and a rifle (not automatic).

>>79387052
Why do you need it? Who the fuck are you even protecting yourself with it? Humans can pretty much die with a revolver. No one is going to rob you wearing special forces armor.

>>79387146
They are also communist who forced it population. And we all can see how that is working out for the rest of the south east Asia.

>>79387194
Ah classic parental insults. I can only expect a son of a cheap whore to sink so low. They say even Africans can afford your mother, is that true?
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 360x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 360x363
>>79387457
>need
It's not called the bill of needs you shitskin
>>
Most OC people are autistic and small like onions.
>>
>>79387570
t.brady campaign
>>
>>79387383
Funny that you say that, I usually refer to Amsterdam as an open sewer (open riool), exactly because of those reasons, plus the rampant theft, leftism and drug addicts. It's a stain on the Netherlands and if it weren't for the historical architecture, it would be better to just bomb it. It's a shame that this is often the only part of the Netherlands which tourists visit. It gives an entirely wrong impression of the country.
>>
>>79387129
Faggot tojo
>>
>>79378725

Good. Verifies "militia" in the 2nd.
>>
>>79387547
Its also not called the Bill of "Intelligent people" either, whats your point?
>>
>>79387787
My point is I have right to it you dumb shit, and it SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>79387787

The irony of this post could be used to build a tank squadron
>>
Open carry of long guns to the store is just dumb. Cops don't carry shotguns and rifles because it's intimidating and excessive outside certain situations. A holstered pistol is just more tactful and practical.
>>
>>79387787
You street shitting retard. The US population is the largest standing armed force in the world. The day we give are told we have to give up our God given right is the day we burn this whole motherfucker down. That is what we are.
>>
>>79387457
Fucking poo posters
Get this through your shit stained head faggot
You worship your laws and cows
We here love our fucking guns, you have ZERO fucking say in anything we do.
Don't like it? Fuck off, we don't want you here, and I can't emphasize how much we don't want you here.
Don't try to understand our culture, we sure as fuck don't bother with yours.
>>
File: BadVibes.jpg (64 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
BadVibes.jpg
64 KB, 500x346
>>79387744

I'm not sure whether or Tojo was a faggot.

but you clearly love the cock
>>
>>79388075
I assumed you were some guy I knew based on your post
Uses the same pic for his steam pic and he lives in AZ, you mentioned it being hot where you're at.
Honest mistake m8
>>
>>79387838
>>79388036
>>79388053
Well Muslims have fucked up rights under Sharia law too, doesn't mean they are the right rights. And they are also pretty obsessive with them like you. Who you Americans would have so much in common with muslims.
>>
>>79378725
Open carry looks silly. Of course, they can do as they please. Who am I to regulate other people?
>>
>>79378725
I can almost hear the banjo. Talk about degenerates.
>>
>>79388378
>shitting on a classic American instrument
Fuck you pierre. Ain't nothin wrong with banjos.
>>
>>79378725
Open carry is like saying "nigger" in public -- It should be normalized again -- But, most areas of the country are not ready for this yet.
>>
>>79388300
>the most commonly copied constitution on the planet is wrong because some streetshitter compares the bill of rights to sharia law
shouldnt you be washing yourself in a river filled with bodies and shit?
>>
When I visited Orlando I encountered what I assume was a typical redneck who was open carrying.

I was in a line and standing behind his wife, while my friend was standing behind me. He walked out of the line and told me to stop standing so close to his wife because it was making her 'uncomfortable', while he rested his palm on his holster to try and intimidate me.

I said well it's a cramped line, sorry but I can't really do anything about how close I'm standing to someone when the people behind are pushed into me. I was about as close to her as my friend was behind me, and there was literally zero physical contact. Hell I'd pay NOT to touch his disgusting fat fucking wife.

He kept at it and eventually told me to 'step out of the line' which I assumed meant he wanted to fight, I said no fuck off even thought I'm pretty sure he would've kicked my ass, some other yanks in the line said they'd phone the police if he didn't cut it out so he stormed off with his wife.

He was the only asshole I met over there, and also the only time I noticed someone open carrying. It could've been a coincidence but if I had to guess, open carrying feeds to some people's aggressive personalities and makes them think they can tell people what the fuck to do out of intimidation.
>>
>>79388378
>>79388486
3.5 minutes:

>Songs of Appalachia: Watch Wade Darnell play his banjo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zd-ZSnZ3so
>>
>>79388300
Next time a country drafts a constitution let them know they should consult your expert advice first.
In the mean time fuck off street shitter we're not going to budge on this short of being killed by the people trying to take our guns.
I personally don't think it's ok to live in your own feces but it's clearly part of your culture, I won't try to change it.
>>
File: idealism.jpg (140 KB, 960x889) Image search: [Google]
idealism.jpg
140 KB, 960x889
>>79387702

yeah, it's the same here, my wooden shoe wearing friend. Our inner cities are nothing like the suburbs or countryside. Most people are decent, but population density and poverty creates an environment ripe for degeneracy and crime.

That's why many Americans carry. We know there are some bad people out there, hiding among the good ones.
>>
>>79378725
The point of open carrying is to normalise the view of guns in public. I am all for it.
During the conquest of the west, people were open carrying at all times and everyone thought it was normal, this is a cultural thing. People nowadays are shitting their pants when they see a gun because they are not used to see them, don't know about them (other than fake infos gotten from movies) and end up being scared of them.
>>
>>79388581
You ran into a retard and I legitimately questions if your story is real.
I and every person that I know that oc or cc actively tries to avoid conflict. It's hard to claim self defense when you instigate shit. Every time I carry I know it's the end of the road on my flowchart of shit to do and only to be used as a last resort.
>>
>>79378767
He's a really big gun guy and he doesn't like open carry??? Woah maybe I shouldn't like open carry too!!!
>>
>>79388504
>>79388608
I wonder why no one ever copies the right to bear "heavy" arms too. You have an over 200 year old constitution allowing people basic rights, every constitution provides its people a basic right doesn't mean that they copied it from you. Clearly when your "forefathers" drafted it, there weren't any automatic weapons with which can kill almost 50-100 people without breaking a sweat. But you guys were so dumb you never feel the need to change that amendment. You guys are as stubborn and conservative as man following Jihad because its written in Quran.
>>
>>79388725
True, I wish we could carry here. Still Amsterdam isn't nice at all. Neither the inner city nor the suburbs. Out in the countryside the people are nicer, leas degenerate (a lot of devout Christians) and they actually still wear wooden shoes (though they aren't lacquered like those meant for tourists). In some remote areas, there are even still old people who wear the traditional garments.
>>
>>79388898
I don't give a shit about guns I live in Northern Ireland where it's pretty easy to get a gun license and own your own, but I just thought I'd tell my only experience with someone open carrying as an outsider. Not saying you're all like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 960x706) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 960x706
>>79389032
>the governments and militaries of the world shouldn't be restricted on their battle rifles but you shouldn't have them because a few people abuse those rights
>>
>>79378725
I dunno Nippon. I would need to hear what they are about.

I can imagine its not so much about the guns but about testing the rights of the people, and guns are the most controversial and effective way to do this.
(one could organise mass-abortions but not sure if the womens would agree with this)
Testing rights is never a bad thing, igniting debates about it aint a bad thing either.

or its perhaps more in the realms of how SJW's and (American) feminists testing their personal waters in order to find out where they stand. a search for identity if you will.
There seems to be allot of this going on in these areas in the US, a constant search for what-is-right, same with race issues, social issues etc. and the only way to find out where you stand is to act on things and see what happens.
>>
>>79388898
>Florida
I believe it's plausible.
>>
>>79389032
>pajeet lacks even a basic understanding of history or constitutional law
color me shocked
>>
>>79389032
I would normally think this is bait but the vast majority of street shitter I've met in college have the same retarded reasoning that you do.
Again we're not going to change, the whole world can become gun free we won't give a fuck. You better invade us and burn the country down and start over, only then will the US be a gun free country.
I'm done replying to you pajeet
>>
>>79378725
My dream is to ride in the back of a pickup truck with a bunch of other guys, preferably hicks, open-carrying and pissing off liberals
>>
>>79386947
That's why the Poles are top tier Free men! The Poles have saved Europe twice from islam and may have to rescue the Holy Father from being surrounded by infidels against Christ, islam.

Thank you Poland for your fidelity to the Church, the Father, and our Blessed Virgin Mary!
>>
>>79388581
Google "florida man" my friend.
>>
File: catThrownOffcliff.gif (3 MB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
catThrownOffcliff.gif
3 MB, 426x426
I feel like they've lost track of what the 'open carry movement' was about.
It many states, it is legal to open carry a long arm, to protect hunters from being prosecuted obviously.
But, OCing pistols was not allowed, and I believe in one case a state didn't even allow people to CC. So, some groups would carry their rifles to show how stupid the laws are.
Now its just autists wanting to show off their new toy, for the most part.
I agree that anyone should be able to open carry, but its up to the people to be responsible and not make themselves look retarded
>>
>>79389212
Government and militaries are supposed to go to a war while carrying them, what wars are you currently fighting?

>>79389272
You should be very happy that they didn't write that "Americans should get fucked in the ass" on the bill of rights, or you would have followed it like a mindless sheep too.

>>79389285
Well its your country you can pretty much fuck yourself with those guns as your "constitution" allows it. We also have the right to judge you and call you an idiot because you value a stupid amendment more than the lives of your people. Judge like you judge us on street shitting. Or are you really too whiny and childish that you can't handle your own medicine?
>>
>>79378725
I respect their right to open carry but what they are doing is an attempt to normalise open carry gun culture and the public often isn't comfortable with people walking around with weapons like that and they have every right to be.
Also most of them are autists
>>
File: Crybaby.jpg (63 KB, 793x503) Image search: [Google]
Crybaby.jpg
63 KB, 793x503
>>79388581

that's unfortunate. Sorry to hear it Anon

I find that carrying, open or concealed, has an opposite effect. As a rule I try to be polite (catch more bees with honey than vinegar, etc) and even more so when carrying. I'm aware that it may be unnerving for some people to see a stranger with a gun on his hip. A friendly smile and "hey, how's it going?" usually sets them at ease, and it doesn't cost me anything. Being a jerk won't help the cause of de-stigmatizing firearms. I've only had one unpleasant anti-gunner cause a scene in public, but usually it's not an issue.
>>
>>79378767
A HUGE faggot is what you are.
>>
File: 1445867786106.jpg (21 KB, 416x439) Image search: [Google]
1445867786106.jpg
21 KB, 416x439
What's the point of open carry?
>>
>>79389626
>streetshitter calling anyone mindless sheep
isnt there a cow blocking a major roadway that needs to be worshiped?
>>
>>79387457
Kek. I read that with a waggle head and an Indian accent.
>Even the Africans can afford your mother
Dat banter
>>
>>79388581
I am SURE that happened Ahmed
Did you make a cool clock right after that?
>>
>>79389626
>what wars are you currently fighting?
The endless war against government tyranny and invasion.
>>
They are trying to normalize something that the elites and police have tried very hard to stigmatize
>>
>>79389626
Did they write that you have to shit in the street in the indian constitution or do you just voluntarily do it?
>>
>>79389809
Exercising your rights
>>
File: 1466168591539.png (339 KB, 457x441) Image search: [Google]
1466168591539.png
339 KB, 457x441
>>79389809
Doesn't need to be a point.
It should be up to each state to legislate if they want people to be able to OC or not.
Although in an ideal world, all states would have it legal, as it is a fundamental human right.
>>
>>79390207
>as it is a fundamental human right.

here we fucking go again
>>
>>79378725

Open carry is a display of status. Display of male ego. Displays intent to protect a current or potential female mate.

It satisfies these reproductive drives and to me it is mostly a status/sexual display.
>>
File: dont4.gif (677 KB, 255x170) Image search: [Google]
dont4.gif
677 KB, 255x170
>>79390296
SHALL
>>
File: Koh-i-Noor_old_version_copy.jpg (71 KB, 680x544) Image search: [Google]
Koh-i-Noor_old_version_copy.jpg
71 KB, 680x544
Raja. If you guys had been armed like Americans and had the resolve to use them the Queen Mother would not have this little Rock in her hat!

You yourself should reconsider your no "assault" gun stance.

But the free men Bongs git the drop and now have your countries greatest diamond.

Lord Shiva is pissed at you for not fighting for his treasures now he's taken them all and makes you ...of course..Poo in the Loo!
>>
>>79388949
4u
>>
>>79389946
May be or may be that's just an average american. There's barely any difference between the two.

>>79390015
And who the fuck is invading you? Your government is already spying on you, and clearly those guns aren't helping control it.

>>79390111
As voluntary as Swedish women getting raped by niggers and sand-niggers.
>>
>>79390642
Rape is involuntary sex. Are you forced to shit in the street?
>>
>>79390642
>clearly those gun aren't helping control it
Hasn't been many genocides by our government on our soil in a loooong time
I'd say guns are helping
>>
Im perfectly fine with Open carry but carrying around a ar15 or ak kinda makes you look like a douche.
>I open carry my 1911.
>>
Texas.
>>
File: Polite.png (19 KB, 355x267) Image search: [Google]
Polite.png
19 KB, 355x267
>>79389597

This. Most people don't realize that leaving a firearm in a car, even if it is locked, is neither safe nor legal in most states. If you are going shooting, and you feel like stopping for a coffee or some groceries on the way to the range, its safer to have it on you than in a car. Well, that's what the cops told me, at least.
>>
>>79390642
>May be or may be that's just an average american. There's barely any difference between the two.
better that my country be filled with obese adults than starving street children
>>
>>79390296
>being able to protect one's person, property, and livelihood is not a fundamental human right
How is this even a debate? I think it's funny that gungrabbers don't have an issue with private citizens carrying weapons openly when employed as armored car drivers safeguarding Wal-Mart's cash but god forbid you protect your children.
>>
>>79390642
>And who the fuck is invading you?
Nobody, it wood be suicide with our armed population.

>Your government is already spying on you, and clearly those guns aren't helping control it.
Guns aren't the every answer to tyranny when the legislative process still exists you foul smelling cow fucker
>>
>>79390821
NO shit Texas brother! Enough said!
>>
>>79391347
*would
>>
>>79390760
>Rape is involuntary sex
Not for Swedish women, that's getting culturally enriched for them.

>>79390999
I hope that too. It would be hard to find that gun of your when you are too fat to even get out of your bed.

>>79391347
This. Aren't you a special kind of stupid. I know momma told you that you are a special boy, but that's just a polite way to tell someone that they are a fucking retard.
>>
>>79391694
0/10 not an argument
>>
>>79391694
Well, if you are shitting in the street your AR BARREL may stick down into your neighbors shit pile and clog your barrel. I can see where OC may not be so good for you. Plus you may be tempted to bust a cap in one of those street cows and cut you off a few ribeye steaks for a Poo in the Loo street bar-b-que.

Raj, I know you really want that 2in w thick steak with some steak fries. I bet the street kids would love something to eat too!
>>
>>79378725
> What are your thoughts on groups / protests that do so just to flaunt or advocate for open carry?

I have no problem seeing them removed from the gene pool. They make life miserable for rational, responsible gun owners who aren't retarded.

Very few people even know I own guns. That's how it should be. If you need to transport them, do so without waving your dick about in a dick-waving parade and slapping it in every one's face.

I carry concealed. Have actually seen open carry "protesters" a few times that I very nearly drew on. The couple times that happened it was because they were wagging their dicks about aggressively and it was very difficult to tell at first if they were about to commit a mass shooting or if they were just retarded.

Turns out they were just retarded and deliberately provoking fear because that's what gives them a hard-on. That sort of shit needs to get shut down hard. Just instigates pure rage in me at that level of utter stupid, and it should be grounds to deny them any permit or license of any sort.

Anyone who treats their weapon like a toy needs to be locked into a psychiatric ward.
>>
>>79392878
Why do you hate the constitution?
>>
>open carry with a shotgun

I can understand a rifle or handgun....but a shotgun?
>>
>>79378725
The people in OP's pic don't exactly look like a bunch of winners
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKGZnB41_e4

lol
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 597x441) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 597x441
>>79393895
>>
>>79390940
haha so if an armed society is a polite society than Somalia must have politeness levels going through the roof! keep ignoring reality, ammosexuals!
>>
>>79394615
A armed white society is a polite society
>>
>>79389809

Remember the batman movie shooting? The shooter went to several cinemas until he found one where guns weren't allowed. It's a deterrent against criminals.
>>
File: FamousGunNuts.jpg (75 KB, 700x586) Image search: [Google]
FamousGunNuts.jpg
75 KB, 700x586
>>79394615

>leaf getting this ass blasted over a quote by a sci-fi author, and mistaking it for poli-sci theory

stop fucking your moose for a minute and go read a book
>>
>>79394392
>pic
>"white (non-Hispanic)"
>"white (Hispanic)"

wtf, why is this allowed?
>>
>>79395739

source on this? first I've heard that he was picky about his target
>>
>>79390296
This is why turope is a second world country. No self-respect. You're like slaves.
>>
>>79396314
>So why did the killer pick the Cinemark theater? You might think that it was the one closest to the killer’s apartment. Or, that it was the one with the largest audience.

>Yet, neither explanation is right. Instead, out of all the movie theaters within 20 minutes of his apartment showing the new Batman movie that night, it was the only one where guns were banned. In Colorado, individuals with permits can carry concealed handgun in most malls, stores, movie theaters, and restaurants. But private businesses can determine whether permit holders can carry guns on their private property.

>Most movie theaters allow permit holders carrying guns. But the Cinemark movie theater was the only one with a sign posted at the theater’s entrance.

There were closer theaters to his home
There were thrashers with bigger crowds
This was the only gun free theater
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/09/10/did-colorado-shooter-single-out-cinemark-theater.html
>>
>>79396062
It's actually how things should be
They don't classify beaners and other Spanish speaking monkeys as a race. Unfortunately they threw them in with whites which is why most mass shootings are perpetrated by "white people"
>>
File: cheers.gif (2 MB, 348x323) Image search: [Google]
cheers.gif
2 MB, 348x323
>>79397532

Thanks Anon. I did some digging on my own and just read that same article from Fox.

I'm looking forward to sharing this nugget of info next time I'm chatting with a gungrabber.
>>
File: every time.jpg (203 KB, 959x959) Image search: [Google]
every time.jpg
203 KB, 959x959
>>79378725
>>
People who do this are such faggots. Open carry of long guns is there to protect hunters and ranchers who might have a legitimate reason to carry while on or near public property, maybe motorcyclists who need to transport a firearm. Not so you can just walk down the street LARPing.
>>
>>79387052

Bullshit. You can get a basic but decent quality AR for about $500-$600, and they are extremely easy to buy in many states.

There's no reason not to own one.
>>
>>79398413
Why is it a problem? People carried all over for years. Even in the 90's. People didn't carry openly after the big AWB push and ban because gun owners were afraid everything else was next. Now guns are widespread and accepted, why is it a problem to open carry? It is exercising a right isn't it? People need to just get away from that social stigma of OC.

Yes, of course there are fucking idiots that shouldn't be OCing, but that can be said about ANYTHING. Retards who drive fast/bad, assholes who tear up pool table felt, fuckfaces who throw bowling balls, jackasses whom park in disabled spots when they are not, cocksuckers who abuse their political position.
>>
>>79398770
>assault rifles
>>
>>79388581

>Florida

I believe this story. Not to be rude, but I don't think foreigners understand that Americans like their space. Stay out of my bubble.
>>
>>79398770
Literacy isn't your strong suit
>>
>>79378767
You sound like a huge faggit
>>
>>79388501
Kek
>>
>>79378767
fpbp

Open carrying long guns is making the statement, "I DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING TODAY THAT WILL REQUIRE THE USE OF MY HANDS BECAUSE I'M A USELESS FAGGOT"
It's pointless affectation.

Pistol on belt is fine I guess, It's about the same as a cellphone holster on the outside, just a bit dopey but at least it's functional.
>>
>>79378725
Sad and depressing attempt to look manly or tough without having to go to the gym
>>
>>79393762
>>79390800
>>79393728
>>79385879
>>79387978
>>79385986

This desu. Only autists oc long guns and take pictures of themselves.
>>
File: 1444145249462.png (1 MB, 778x809) Image search: [Google]
1444145249462.png
1 MB, 778x809
>grow up in deep south
>open carry everywhere
>find out years later this is apparently edgy
I conceal carry myself but it makes you wonder why Southerners are the only white warriors left. There's only a few million of us and we're the military arm of the American empire that dominates the entire world.

It's only in a democracy where people that are scared of weapons are fit to have a say in anything. These people shouldn't have a say in anything. We shouldn't tolerate these people anymore and have a military/police coup of government. It's not like they'll do anything about it.
>>
Don't care, just never fucking hold your weapons at low ready in public.
Holstered or slung ONLY, the whole point is that people see it, not that you're ready to use it.
>>
File: polinanutshell.png (412 KB, 543x753) Image search: [Google]
polinanutshell.png
412 KB, 543x753
>>79388036

>The US population is the largest standing armed force in the world.

>WE ARE LEEGUN XD

get a job you parasitic fuck.
>>
>>79399693

He's right you know.

Grown men don't do retarded attention-whoring crap like this.
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.