[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would university life generally be like for a young conservative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: Caerleon-Lawn-21.jpg (3 MB, 4500x2994) Image search: [Google]
Caerleon-Lawn-21.jpg
3 MB, 4500x2994
What would university life generally be like for a young conservative white man in USA?
>>
>>79375869
Hell.
>>
Depends. SJW infested places like Harvard, hell obviously. MIT and the like ain't bad though.
>>
Torturous. I can tell you from experience.
>>
Depends one where you are, if you are in the south region you should be fine, but if you are in a place like San Francisco(AKA The Headquarter of SJWs)You are fucked.
>>
>tfw I literally live in that building currently
>>
In public, probably shit, in private when just hanging in groups, every girl is gonna try to fuck you. Especially here in so cal. All girls want BWC especially if you're conservative. They'll hate you or appear to at first but if you wait they'll be attracted to you because of your race and non degeneracy. They'll see you as an upcoming somebody and they'll want to hop on the train called ur dick.
>>
>>79375869
A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>go to class
>sit in the back
>don't talk to anyone
>do really well in class
>drive back to parents house
>shitpost on /pol/

~fin
>>
>>79375869
The same as how it was like being gay before ((((2015))))
>>
>>79375869
>go to military academy
>no hippies
>no faggotry
>lots of gun play
>graduate with higher salary than avg U

Feels good man
>>
>>79375869
It's not all bad. You have to take the required "diversity" and culture classes, but most other classes I take are more focused on teaching me math or science than someone's preferred pronoun.
>>
>>79380618
>lots of gun play

is that what you call it
>>
>>79380618
(((gun play)))
>>
>>79376511
>tfw going to MIT
>>
>>79375869
>that pic
>dumpy-bodied beta sitting slightly removed from 2 fat chicks
someone forgot to tell him that you're supposed to orbit attractive girls
>>79380618
have fun with that shit. the military is literally full of faggot shit and retarded garrison fuckfuck games. I went OCS in 2010 and I recently got out. I feel really sorry for you guys going in right now.
>>
File: 1463544833676.jpg (67 KB, 654x539) Image search: [Google]
1463544833676.jpg
67 KB, 654x539
>>79375869
>What would university life generally be like for a young conservative white man in USA?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdpKEs_dMHc

>young conservative white man = tax collector
>>
>>79375869
depends on which ones you go to really. it's really not all that bad although if you're browsing /pol/ there's some subtle shit they might try and slip in that will piss you off
>>
>>79375869
I go to Berkeley... It's a disaster.
>>
File: tumblr_lxhufgQquj1r55vyro1_500.jpg (54 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxhufgQquj1r55vyro1_500.jpg
54 KB, 500x331
>>79380618
>no unused females
>no weed
>sucking big brothers dick
fail
>>
At my university in the south, there is a fair balance of left and right usually.

Although it still a hell of a lot more liberal than my small ass home town.
>>
Join a fraternity.

Bro out, have fun, get job with frat connections.
Time of your fucking life
>if you can afford it
>>
>>79380618
>gunplay

ayyyy if you know what I mean wink wink
>>
If you're taking any liberal arts classes (philosophy, history etc.) then be prepared to hear one or two professors complain about white men or the wage gap or some other bullshit a couple times in the semester. Otherwise, it's not that big of a deal.

I actually live in a somewhat conservative area so some of the students are pretty based and speak up against liberal bullshit in class.
>>
File: college-photo_5878..jpg (167 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
college-photo_5878..jpg
167 KB, 500x333
>>79380618
Can confirm.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.