[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nu-males fatties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: usa breading.png (1 MB, 721x719) Image search: [Google]
usa breading.png
1 MB, 721x719
>accepted in the U.S.
>normal in the U.S.
>This is excepted for nu-males and fatties
how is this at all accepted and gloried in the U.S.? Where is this taking our country forwards to?
>>
its not accepted by most normal people but most people don't give a fuck

at least the baby looks white
>>
>>79374956
This has always been the way. Shitcunts breed with the shitcunts.
>>
>>79375129
>at least the baby looks white
and super fat at a young age, look at those genetics.
>>
Holy fuck that sluts arms are bigger than mine.
I must lift.
>>
>>79374956

>how is this at all accepted and gloried in the U.S.? Where is this taking our country forwards to?

How is it that you don't know the difference between accepted and excepted.
>>
>>79375247
to be fair my nig its a baby all babies looks fairly chubby its not gonna be cut
>>
>>79374956
>how is this at all accepted and gloried in the U.S.?
what's your obesity rate? like, 40%?

if you don't fuck fat chicks, that excludes like, half the population. and if you're looking for love, there's a good chance she's going to wind up being a fat fuck because half of america is fat fucks. poors are disproportionately fat because the stupid fucks eat nothing but mcd's.
>>
File: pure baby.jpg (36 KB, 468x374) Image search: [Google]
pure baby.jpg
36 KB, 468x374
>>79375347
>all babies looks fairly chubby
yeah non pure babys
>>
>>79374956

>how is this at all accepted and gloried in the U.S.?

Its simple, really. In the United states, what was once considered honorable has become shameful, and what was considered shameful has become honorable.
>>
>>79374956
most women gain weight after getting pregnant. surprise they turn obese.
>>
>>79375370
What this guy said, also that guy might be an insecure faggot and is probably more than happy to settle for this hambeast.
>>
Only cops, teachers, and losers marry fat chicks.
>>
>>79374956
What kills me is the samurai top-knot, Capri pants and flip-flops. Every woman in my town wears the same combination. Yes, they're all fat, too.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.