[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I absolutely fucking hate it. I hate it to the point where I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: MTMyNDIwMzExMDMwMjA4OTkw.jpg (40 KB, 620x351) Image search: [Google]
MTMyNDIwMzExMDMwMjA4OTkw.jpg
40 KB, 620x351
I absolutely fucking hate it. I hate it to the point where I can't decide if I hate humans or if I hate the world that we have created, figuratively, not literally, as I actually don't hate mother earth, she my homie.

Anyways, we humans have turned into nothing but pussy-faggots. That term is probably the best word I could possibly use to describe the human race as it is.

We are too worried about what bathroom we should use, or getting more free shit, leeching off the governments, caring only for ourselves, but not our neighbor, but then caring for people half a world a way. There are people in my country who'd rather give homes to people in the middle east rather than people in their own damn country who may have even fought for it.

It's disgusting. Everyone is a narrow-minded self-righteous wanna be bitch. If you have a different opinion than someone else, you are labeled as a monster. If you think differently, you might as well be hitler. If you stand for something that's offending someone in some sort of way or not accepted by society and media, you will receive nothing but angry twitter posts and your face in the local news.

Nobody wants to deal with any problem, they just want people to accept everything and anything that they want, and they are not willing to do anything about it.

And god-forsake people think for themselves! This presidential election is based upon what social media wants! Nobody has their own mind, and just do what other people do. They're fucking voting for Hillary just because she is a girl, they are calling Trump a racist misogynist pig because he wants to deport illegal immigrants, they like Bernie because ' free shit'.

Instead of getting help for their problems they sulk to themselves about their problems or if they do reach out to people, it's not to get help, it's to get attention. Humans are just fucking children.

There is so much more, but I am at word limit. I really hate this world.
>>
>>79374087
You're just as bad as them desu
>>
>>79374248
Yes I know. Everyone on 4chan is a fucking degenerate, including me. That doesn't excuse the fact that I hate the world, even more than I hate myself, and that's saying something. To be an average person in society would be a nightmare to me.
>>
File: b55.jpg (266 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
b55.jpg
266 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>79374087
Did you have a question, or was it more of a freeform rant kind of thing?
I distincly remember the Bush v Gore election and the general impression was that america could not get more polarized. Difference now is, as you mentioned, social media made it more of a global election. Also, seems to me people are projecting wildly on the candidates, in terms of what they believe is at stake. The culture war is very real to a lot of people, mainstream normies as well.
I personally have never been as invested as this in a foreign election. Pretty heady stuff m8.
>>
>>79374547
I don't really have a question. It's a more of "does anybody share these thoughts" type of thing.
>>
>>79374398
You're pathetic. You hate yourself but you're too lazy to change, so you justify it by saying so is everyone else. Why do you care about the moral stature of other people? What good would it do you if they were good people?

Go read something by Epictetus, Aurelius or Benjamin Franklin.
>>
>>79374087
KFC Doesn't make cheeseburgers. They sell fried chicken. What a stupid drawing.
>>
>>79374087
Why not kill yourself, OP? The world is just fine if you're not an ignore autistic neckbeard
>>
>>79374796
About your post, I do think that people have changed for the worse. Social media made every one create an "avatar" for themselves, even those that just have a kikebook acct under their real name, in the sense that everybody seems to be an activist of some type online. Whether it's that stupid Avaaz normie shit, or the endless change.org petitions, seems that there's a push to restructure the public space according to the principles du jour.
A lot of people seem more self-righteous than ever yeah.
>>
>>79374087
>There are people in my country who'd rather give homes to people in the middle east rather than people in their own damn country who may have even fought for it.
It's liberals. They don't stand with their fellow citizens (and this is how countries fall apart), with them it's all about showing care and fairness to the various classes on the victim totem pole.
>>
>>79374087
People have been spewing the exact same shit as this post for over 2000 years
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.