[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the correct/socially acceptable age to move out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 6ZFTC0V.png (459 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
6ZFTC0V.png
459 KB, 1200x1200
I never realised the percentages differ so widely.
I was born in '92 and I moved out when I was 18, and nobody saw that as weird.
What is the right age to move out? What are the politics surrounding it? Does your country have laws against it? Can Slovakia chime in on why the % is so high?
>>
>>79373282
Depends on your country. In more traditional societies like those of Eastern Europe you dont move out till youre married. Western cucks move out when theyre 18 to pursue independence and shekels.
>>
>>79373489
What's the OP image percentage in Canada?
>>
>>79373489
This. In America some move out at 18, some move back in after uni and move out again after marriage/a stable income, others become NEETS and never move out ever. Usually I hear 18 is the "age you'll move out" as but in my town very few kids moved out after we graduated high school. Really depends on the parents and the son/daughter.
>>
>>79373489
It's not traditionalism. It's pragmatism.
People can't earn enough money to move out. A lot of people can earn enough money to move out, but they live like shit paycheck to paycheck. It makes more sense to live with your parents until you are financially secure enough to live by yourself.

I lived in the UK for a while and the wages were good enough for me to comfortable live alone. If I could make more money here I'd have my own apartment or house.
>>
>>79375289
In richer countries in northwestern Europe and the US people used to actually be able to afford to move out unlike Eastern Europe, so it became a cultural milestone to move out in those countries at an early age. As people in Western countries get poorer and life and property become more unaffordable we'll most likely start seeing trends similar to those in EE.
>>
>>79375583
Nah senpai its both. It used to be pretty frowned upon in certain countries in EE to be living with someone you're not married to because they have gossip heavy cultures, especially less urbanized areas (which constitute like 30-45% in some countries).
>>
>>79375957
Sure, dumb Canadian scum, tell me how our societies work while you can't even figure out that there are two genders.
>>
>>79376018
Im Eastern European bud
>>
>>79373282
when you can make it on your own
>>
>>79376047
You're a retard. That's what you are.

I said that people move out because they have the money to do so, and your response is talking about complete unrelated subject of unmarried couples and gossip.
>>
>>79373282
Good luck moving out when entry lvl job nets you 1300 PLN a month. Thats like fucking 300 Euros.
>>
>>79376430
This
>>
File: 1400152972823.jpg (59 KB, 248x280) Image search: [Google]
1400152972823.jpg
59 KB, 248x280
>>79377367
>Euros
>>
>>79373282
Notice how those figures exactly correlate with economic prosperity in said countries.
>>
>>79373282
Albanian here

You people of north have a pethetic life.Your extremely individualism sucks. Thats what the system want. Pople who dont unite and hate each-other
>>
>>79373282
>>
>>79378714
So that is why half of your country lives abroad?
>>
>>79373282
It all depends

In some cultures (like some parts of Eastern Europe in that map) especially crowded/historically crowded countries it's the norm to have 3 generations living under the same roof. It's why Indians can come here and all work minimum wage jobs if everyone in the house does it they're actually taking in a decent amount of money collectively
>>
I'm 25 and the entire housing industry is so overpriced here that a studio apartment in the nigger part of town isn't affordable for me by myself
>>
File: 1467053905260.jpg (24 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
1467053905260.jpg
24 KB, 392x500

When I worked full time I made 80-90k but I moved home to save for grad school.

I am not a degenerate or autist but after 2 yearsand still working part time without shelling out rent I have saved A LOT to buy a house when I graduate.
>>
Obviously your reading comprehension is shit.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.