[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Um, /pol/? What does this make you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
Um, /pol/? What does this make you do?
>>
>>79372460
Wonder why a Brit has a Chibi Maruko avatar.
>>
I cannot make heads or tails of that ugly fucking sentence.
>>
makes me want to masturbate

pretty tame SJW
>>
>>79372460
wish that cuck genocide comes soon.
>>
>>79372519
Weebs my friend
>>
File: 1467277186407.png (527 KB, 1311x945) Image search: [Google]
1467277186407.png
527 KB, 1311x945
>>79372460

If they have a problem with the conquering of the New World, then they cannot say shit about immigration.
>>
File: 1467330995114.png (104 KB, 1256x1075) Image search: [Google]
1467330995114.png
104 KB, 1256x1075
She isn't wrong, you know.

Let's be honest with ourselves for a moment. Do you really think half the 'leave' voters actually gave a single fuck about the EU or any setbacks - Probably not, it was the immigrants. They were fed up with them and, sought out the easiest option of removing them which [at the time] was Brexit. You can say all you want but, in reality, they did it to remove kebab.

Just a burgerbro's two cents
>>
File: UKreligionofpeace.jpg (225 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
UKreligionofpeace.jpg
225 KB, 2000x1333
>>79372748
>Probably not, it was the immigrants.

I'd say the idea of Turkey being a member and pouring in was a bigger factor than their current immigrants. They've never caused problems in the UK before.
>>
/pol/ look what you did to this poor British woman
>>
>>79372933
Checked, and she'll leave to get her benefits.
>>
>>79372748
>She isn't wrong
But she is wrong to imply all leavers were happy about the immigration issue being the spearhead of the campaign, which is what she's doing. I'm sure there wasn't a small amount of people for whom the loss of sovereignty and being part of a giant multi-ethnic, multi-lingual superstate was retarded.
>>
>>79372933
Try that on the muslims and they'll all flip their shit.

>Not all Muslims are terrorists. That's true, but #NotALll is not a reassurance. It won't stop me feeling too scared to let them in.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.