[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask an anchor baby who has parents that have been in this country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Cj_jsRjUoAEQsNd.jpg (119 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Cj_jsRjUoAEQsNd.jpg
119 KB, 1200x675
ask an anchor baby who has parents that have been in this country illegally for more than 30 years and have never received welfare anything
>>
>>79371948
You have to go back.
>>
>>79372037
thats the thread
>>
>>79371948
When are you leaving?
>>
>>79371948

When will you go back? Sooner? Later?
>>
why don't you go back?
do you know you're not wanted here?
do you know your parents are scum?
what's it like to be a filthy pocho?
>>
>>79372096
>>79372177
I'm actually going to Mexico next month. I'll be back though.

>>79372180
1. I wasn't born there.
2. Not really.
3. They pay taxes and my father is a business owner.
4. Pretty nice.
>>
>>79371948

If you're so good why aren't you legal?
>>
Will you kys on a jewtube gayming live stream
Please spiccuck
>>
>>79372470
Because current immigration policy is to deport anyone who is in the country illegally and to ban them for 10 years. If my parents tried to fix their legal status they would be deported immediately. Regardless of employment history, income tax returns, clean criminal record etc.
>>
>>79372876
Why would you pay taxes in a country you don't even legally exist in? That seems like it would be pointless AND risk you getting caught
>>
>>79371948

How does it feel knowing your presence here is in defiance of the laws that keep you safe and made your father's business and livelihood possible?
>>
>>79372367
How is your fathers lawn care company going anon?
>>
it's okay you'll be gone soon, amigo
>>
>>79372876
Good policy, too. Go in the correct way. I don't care if it takes decades. There are repercussions for breaking the law, and a 10 year ban would be fair to say the least.
>>
>>79373040
It started off as a typical Mexican gardening company at first. He sold that part of the business to someone else and now does irrigation systems for residential communities, commercial properties and homes that are being renovated. Due to the drought in California he's doing plenty of work converting grass lawns into desert landscaping.

My dad came to this country when he was 20. He's now 51.
>>
>>79371948
You have to go back
>>
>>79372979
Well my parents got social security cards from the SSA in the 1990s. They're for work authorization only. My mom and dad are employed legally and conduct business with other people therefore they have to file taxes.
>>
>>79371948

Are you going to vote for the party that continually chips away at the America I want to live in?

Seriously, I don't give a shit about your ethnicity by itself, I care that 80% of the people who share your ethinicity vote for the assholes who try to raise my taxes, take my guns, police my speech, and surround me with SJWs. As long as you'll vote for freedom I don't care what you look like or who you buttfuck, so don't force me to choose racial loyalties.
>>
>>79374065
I'm a libertarian. I've always voted for fiscally conservative politicians but most often I find myself not voting for either party. Most Hispanics only vote for democrats because they feel alienated by the Republicans but in reality Mexican culture is more compatible with conservative ideology than liberal ideology. If my dad was not illegal he'd probably be a Trump supporter.
>>
post a timestamped pic
>>
>>79372037
fpbp
>>
>>79372037
FPBP
/thread
OP BTFO
How will OP ever recover?
Really makes you think huh?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.