[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck is Euthanasia not legal yet??? Here's my story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1467330706491.jpg (13 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1467330706491.jpg
13 KB, 320x320
Why the fuck is Euthanasia not legal yet??? Here's my story

>about to commit suicide
>helium tank, gas mask assembly complete
>put on mask
>turn on tank
>lay down face up on bed
>close eyes
>mum opens door
>"ANON WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING"
>take off gas mask
>prepare the most dramatic speech that will make her cry for sure
>deep breath
>attempt to begin speech, forget that there's helium in lungs
>the words "you'll never understand my pain" come out in the squeakiest, queerest fucking chimpmunk voice
>mfw she laughs and leaves
>>
not even your story, faggot
>>
>>79369686
Heh that ending got me to laugh. Also euthanasia isn't legal yet because they're working on making sure fucks like you aren't gonna abuse the system. It gets better. Get some food in you (preferably high fat or protein), then go to sleep. When you wake up, life's not gonna be as bad. We're all there for you bud. :)
>>
>>79369686
I wanna feel bad but God Damm that is funny.
>>
File: adam 6.png (197 KB, 327x267) Image search: [Google]
adam 6.png
197 KB, 327x267
fake story but breddy good kek, thanks anon
>>
>>79369686
Why aren't you dead yet faggot?

>today on things that didn't happen
Funny scenario though
>>
>>79369686
I'll take things that never happened for $200, Alex.
>>
>>79369686
>mfw this story saves thousands of lives
>>
Made me laugh

But you should still kill yourself, op
>>
>>79369686
this would actually be really funny in a comedy show/movie, some over-stressed pol-reading screenwriter will probably steal it and sell it to his jewish media master for a couple shekels
>>
File: 1463985512151.jpg (193 KB, 762x785) Image search: [Google]
1463985512151.jpg
193 KB, 762x785
>>79369686
nice copypasta
>>
>>79369686
Nice copypasta m8
>>
>>79369686
What a waist of a perfectly good death.

Aren't there any Rothschild or Trudos you could spend it on instead?

You don't even need to assassinate them. Just take a shit load of benzodiazepiens, get drunk and self immolate on the steps of parliament or some shit.

Just do anything to die with glory instead of dying like a cuck.
>>
>>79369686
Stale pasta is stale
>>
>>79370249
>>79370261
>>79370341
samefag
>>
>>79369686

>all that preparation
>forget to lock the door

YOU FUCKING FAILURE YOU BRING GREAT SHAME TO THIS BOARD I TELL YA HHWAT
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.