[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
seize the means of production do it now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: marx.jpg (980 KB, 1280x1500) Image search: [Google]
marx.jpg
980 KB, 1280x1500
seize the means of production
do it
now
>>
sure man just got all this capital

how do i use it im unskilled lmaoooo
>>
>>
>>79367989
If you own a computer you already have.
Marx never counted on the workers being too lazy to use their means of production to actually produce things, rather than just sitting back and idly flipping the switches back and forth giggling at the funny sounds the machine makes.
>>
>>79368575
/thread
>>
File: oliver wendell holmes jr.jpg (46 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
oliver wendell holmes jr.jpg
46 KB, 850x400
>>79368575
>Marx never counted on the workers being too lazy to use their means of production to actually produce things
yes he did, it's obvious that a lack of properly constructed incentives leads to an inefficient labor market. all he wanted was to uproot the constitutional Christian monarchy's that were in power across Europe, Russia included. Marx wanted rebellion so that Jews would be able to rule Europe and profit off the bloodshed. Communism was extremely convenient because it was easy to create an army from the uneducated, powerless masses (who of course remained that way following the revolt). He also most likely got the idea from egalitarian societies around ancient Israel.
>>
>>79367989
Can I seize your head?
>>
>>79368243
>literal monsters fighting eachother for globalist, multiculti trainers

Oh, am I laffing
>>
>>79367989
I'll seize your means of production used to seize my means of production.
Checkmate marxist.
>>
>>79369567
>Marx wanted rebellion so that Jews would be able to rule Europe and profit off the bloodshed.

marx put down jews repeatedly in his writings

he was no fan of the jewish religion
>>
>>79367989

WTF UR A RAYCISS

STOOPID WITE SUPRIMACISS
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.