[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bisexuals and homosexuals are possessed by Satan. They stole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 17
File: gay_demon.jpg (48 KB, 400x270) Image search: [Google]
gay_demon.jpg
48 KB, 400x270
Bisexuals and homosexuals are possessed by Satan.

They stole the rainbow, to shit on it and everything pure after the rainbow came at the end of the flood to Noah.

The world elite and media industry are all Satanists. Believe in Jesus Christ, pray for forgiveness, and you will be protected from their demonic subconscious programming affect you.
>>
File: Lift-Up-Autism-IG-Post.png (172 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Lift-Up-Autism-IG-Post.png
172 KB, 500x500
>>79366341
>>
>"Love thy neighbor* bla bla bla* you are entitled to your opinion so am I *bla bla bla* let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone *bla bla bla* we don't hate also FUCK YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR BURN IN HELL FAGGOT"

why chr*stians are always like this?
>>
4chan itself is satanic

really it's best to leave this place, and the Internet in general if possible.

computers aren't inventions of man , they're demonic
>>
>>79366930
I am a lamb of Jesus Christ. Satan needs to die.
>>
>>79366930
This. /pol/ for the most part isn't redpilled as they think. They are bluepilled compared to us who know the demonic agenda.

iPhones in particular are demon possessed devices, literally. This is not a metaphor.
>>
>>79367610
the Amish are completely right.

I'm this close to quitting my job as an electrical engineer, I've realized electricity itself might very well be a demon.
>>
>>79367610
Obama is the anti-christ, and contains the spirit of Cain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGpUmxUcaP8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqALdkTArqs
>>
>>79367740
I think it's very likely that this whole trump/hillary shitshow is just a distraction and Obama is going to extend his rule
>>
File: shitpostshuffle.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
shitpostshuffle.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>>79366341
>>
>>79366341
The fuck are you talking about. I should post delicious vannable offences just to give mlady a boner
>>
File: Origins.jpg (876 KB, 3266x806) Image search: [Google]
Origins.jpg
876 KB, 3266x806
>>79367946
>>79367955
I created this entire info-graphic over the past day in 5 hours, after I unlocked my subconscious with dank dope. I realize the truth.

>>79368073
FUCKING DESTROY SATAN!
>>
>>79368152
I'm half fake-Jewish.

I'm terrified I'm cursed from birth and unable to be saved. Is this true?
>>
File: 1464288729826.jpg (9 KB, 206x221) Image search: [Google]
1464288729826.jpg
9 KB, 206x221
>yfw you realize that Satan and demons exist but God does not
>>
>>79367572
Ok son, that's enough computer time for today
>>
>>79367955
Get out Satan.
>>
File: Spittah.gif (281 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
Spittah.gif
281 KB, 300x169
>>79368152
Seems like bait, but I know people who actually believe this shit so it may be real
>>
>>79368199
You can be saved if you renounce your bloodline, and believe in Jesus Christ.
>>
>>79368406
So Rh- DNA is a sign of being God's true chosen people?

The odd thing is I actually have one aunt who is Rh- despite being a khazar
>>
>>79368152
>dank dope

if Marijuana is the forbidden fruit how exactly is it not a sin for you to have smoked it?
>>
manlets when will they learn
>>
File: 126736732786.jpg (242 KB, 1280x761) Image search: [Google]
126736732786.jpg
242 KB, 1280x761
>>79368406
>believe in Jesus Christ.
>>
>>79368535
Then her blood, Patrilineality is God's chosen. Pure rhesus negative whites did mix with descendants of Cain post-flood, but this was through the Rhesus negative patriarch.
>>
>>79369052
So if you're not blue eyed you're worthless to God?
>>
>>79369052
They didn't exist after the deluge. They started sinning again a little while after
>>
>>79369126
If you don't have =- or -= or - Rh factor and a dormant or active blue eye allele, you are not God's chosen.

I'm blue eyed and rhesus negative blood. So I am one of God's chosen.
>>
>>79366341
Yes the rainbow used to be a nice symbol for purity. Now it's just gay.
>>
>>79369302
Cain's descendants existed after the deluge through the two wives of Ham and Japheth on the Ark. Heavy inbreeding continued after that in the ancestors of whites.
>>
>>79366341
Don't blame Satan for humans degeneracy.
He just gave ideas - humans decide for themselves.

And a genuinely possessed person would not be able to even be part of society - he would be hospitalized.
>>
File: Aussies.png (251 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Aussies.png
251 KB, 900x900
>>79369303
>>79369303
>I'm blue eyed and rhesus negative blood. So I am one of God's chosen.
The fact that you're Australian kind of negates all that. No supreme being would pick an Australian as the chosen one.
>>
>>79369565
>Humans decide for themselves
If the media says that if you aren't pro-fag that you are the exact same as an evil serial killer then what choice do you really have.
>>
>>79368152
Pretty sure the "fruit" were actually shrooms, that awoke them to a new and expanded way of thinking.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 620x823) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 620x823
>>79369377
Pic
>>79369403
Because they had incest? Why?
>>79369565
He is jealous egomaniac
>>
>>79369586
I'm of Germanic origin, Germanics, such as Germans and Scandinavians are the most pure in relation as God's children.

You can see the breath of life in God's white children in this Swedish woman, using only her divine-given voice and presence to call cows.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ
>>
>>79369681
Here in Romania media doesn't do that, sorry for you Belgium.

I don't care what fags do in their houses - and I don't care if state gets involved in their ass fucking - as long as they can't adopt kids it's fine.
>>
File: Obama at Twin Towers.png (278 KB, 395x365) Image search: [Google]
Obama at Twin Towers.png
278 KB, 395x365
>>79369681
>If the media says that if you aren't pro-fag that you are the exact same as an evil serial killer
>Exact same as an evil serial killer
Come now

>>79369781
>Germans and Scandinavians are the most pure in relation as God's children.
Do you have some scripture to back that up? As I recall Jesus was middle eastern
>>
>>79369709
Probably she and adam screwed and she went on to screw an upright walking serpent whom was then cast to the ground to eat dust. She is cursed with childbirth. We with manual labour. Some kind of potential freaky twins from two different people. Then it was foretold and prophesied by God Himself through the Holy Spirit in Christ Jesus that this same potential lienage of basically whoremongers is still screwin around
>>
>>79369950
Eve lost her virginity to Satan, the Serpent, a black man. Her first son was Satan's son, Cain.
>>
>>79369948
Jesus was divine lol. Not human. Also keep in mind that Middle-Eastern now means a very, very different thing to Middle-Eastern 2000 years ago.
>>
>>79369738
They had incest, because Shem had no wife, and they wanted to keep the pure bloodline of Adam's son, Seth, pure.
>>
File: Real Jesus.jpg (44 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
Real Jesus.jpg
44 KB, 450x600
>>79370057
>Jesus was divine lol. Not human
He was both

>>79370057
>Also keep in mind that Middle-Eastern now means a very, very different thing to Middle-Eastern 2000 years ago.
If you're implying Jesus was anything close to white you're a fucking dunce. Pic related is a scientific reconstruction of your savior
>>
>>79370045
This thread is redpilling me pretty hard... I am half Jewish. Also for a short time I was really into the idea of "new age" spirituality and was even considering naming my first son "lucifer"... Was I / am I possessed?
>>
>>79369948
I was talking about Hitler you nigger.
>>
>>79370220
"This is a reprinting of a letter from Pontius Pilate to Tiberius Caesar describing the physical appearance of Jesus:"

"His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about 30 years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance. What a contrast between Him and His bearers with their black beards and tawny complexions!"

>>79370246
Indeed you are possessed, say out loud "I believe in Jesus Christ, he will save me, and eradicate Satan's hold on my soul."
>>
The gay rainbow is 6 colours. The Noah one is 7. Faggots took off a colour once they realized this.
>>
>>79370246
Yes
>>79370118
I know that. This is confusing. But i think eve. Adam. Apple nephilim men of renown walking serpent. Abel. Cane. Seth. Seth continues on. Cane is wiped out. Cain lives on through shrine prostitution or other wacky shit and demons are a byproduct but Cain had the image and likeness maybe yes? I don't know how his seed went forth for sure but i don't doubt that much. Maybe that's a bad thing to think. But adults know of the tree. Kids do not. Adam and eve were married and one person. There was also a tree of life. Anything in enoch?
>>79370045
Wasn't Abel first?
>>
>>79370246
I think there's something evil about 4chan that attracts half kikes. Moot himself was one. I think I need to leave for good and never come back. It's a satanic hivemind.
>>
>>79370494
Cain was Eve's first born son.
Abel was Adam's first born son.
Seth was Adam and Eve's second born son, and replaced Abel whom was killed by Cain the Nigger.
>>
No only are the gays bis evil but the negros kikes and camel jocky fucking Muslims are going to hell why do they have to be born in this God given world
>>
>>79369052
>>79369126
The bible cannot be interpreted literally. I'm was with the OP until he went there.

Really guy, even the flood? Come on.
>>
>>79370394
>>79370394
Will saying that work if I'm not a Christian? I was raised one, and over the past 5 months have continually gone back and forth better being a believer and not being one. I read the bible and can still barely get through it without tears because of how beautiful it is, and I think Jesus was the greatest human / being to ever walk the Earth, but I still can't say that I know he is God... It's just so hard for me to make it to that last part. I don't know what to do.
>>
>>79370767
The bible is interpted metaphorically in many pieces. However the flood was no metaphor, science backs it as occuring around 6000BC. When a comet crashed into the Indian Ocean and created a fucking huge tsunami that wiped out the Arabian Penisula where Noah and Cain's descendants were living.
>>
>>79370725
Ok. And where did Cain go again? Through Noah's son's wives? Noah himself was perfect genealogically? So does that count if they mated as a Cain descendant by way of Shem? Shem means renown. Men of renown. But that was "those days" and shem is also just a name. But it makes a bit of sense
>>
>>79370394
Why would Pontius refer to Jesus with God pronouns like Him and His?

That letter is fucking fake kid
>>
>>79370863
Listen I've read the curse of Canaan and it's a very interesting, but it's foolish to rely on it for anything.

You're talking about the oldest book in a world controlled by cabalists and kings. Don't you think maybe the bible got corrupted at some point? By the good guy or the bad, there is no fuckin way it was not rewritten to suit TPTB.
>>
>>79370848
The hardest step for a demon possessed person is believing in Jesus. Because believing in Jesus repels the demon.

Fight it, and say it! I BELIEVE IN JESUS.

>>79370876
Cain had many descendants, of which were blood thirsty, abhorrent sodomite, cannibals, described as the Nephilim in the Bible. Noah's bloodline was perfect with no intermixing with Cain's bloodline. Until his two sons took Cain descendant wives with them on the Ark.
>>
>>79371117
>curse of Canaan
BTW if you have not read/listened to this book do it asap. It's similar to what you're getting at.
>>
>>79371164
If it's all genetic doesn't that mean it's predestined and there's no repenting for people who don't have the right bloodline?
>>
>>79371164
>JESUS
What do you mean by this?
>>
>>79371117
Yes the bible was corrupted, many, many times. The truth has come to me in my mind. The original texts for the bible were written over 12,000 years ago by Adam. The bible resembles in part what he spoke of.

But what Adam wrote was really a recount of deception by his wife, and their origins as the first farmers on Earth. With their self-realization and ego coming about from smoking marijuana (knowledge of self).
>>
>>79366930
ahh, Aussies always shitposting never gets old
>>
>>79371225
It's just a generalization. A good rule of thumb but not absolute.
>>
>>79371354
This.
>>
>>79371332
>smoking marijuana (knowledge of self).

If this is the forbidden fruit, then why would you think it's a good thing for you to smoke it?

Weren't Adam and eve explicitly told by God NOT to do that?

as far as I know there's no justification for weed smoking for "self-realization" anywhere in the Bible except for nignog rastafarian bullcrap
>>
>>79371354
If this is true then why did God order the genocide of the nephilim, if they could be saved?
>>
>>79366341
kill yourself cuck
>>
>>79371441
So what do you think about Jesus not being white?
>>
>>79371505
I really shouldn't smoke marijuana, but I take it as a medication for an intermittent explosive disorder I have - safer than pharmaceuticals. It is my Sin, but I regularly ask Jesus for forgiveness for my partaking in this forbidden fruit.
>>
>>79371704
Jesus was white. He had blonde hair, a blonde beard, piercing blue eyes, and white skin. The truest likeness to the first white person and farmer - Adam.
>>
>>79371526
Gee maybe the bible isn't really the literal word of God? Grow up. Not even an artiest but it cannot possible thus simplistic and illogical.
>>
>>79371505
No substance is sinful to use in and of itself.
You can take whatever you want, as long as you aren't destroying yourself with it.
Moderation is important and self control needs to be taught to those who are pulled too strongly toward drugs.
>>
>>79371704
>>79371894
The original Jesus wasn't even a human being.

He was some sort of metaphysical God that only interacted with people through visions.

Later on they decided to make him a human being.

Nubs.
>>
>>79372065
Jesus was a real man. He was the Son of God and had complete control over the quantum effects of reality, its strings and waves, across all dimensions, by his own will.
>>
File: Real Jesus2.jpg (221 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Real Jesus2.jpg
221 KB, 1920x1080
>>79371894
No he wasn't. The letter you cited was bullshit. Sorry your savior wasn't white

So how does this look as your savior? I guess he can be white under the right lighting
>>
Is it possible that taking other drugs (ecstasy) might have led to me being possessed? I took a higher amount than I meant to at a friend's house and apparently it was like i was "a different person". I don't some parts of the night I remember very clearly and others not at all. Not a day has gone by that I didn't think about that night, and looking back all of my interest in luciferianism and even homosexuality started after that night. I hooked up with a guy a few weeks after that night even though I've never felt attracted to men. This all makes perfect sense but is the most terrifying realization I have ever come to.
>>
>>79372192

fabrication

your image is an artists rendering of what a middle eastern person might look like. That's it.
>>
>>79372192
"Psalm 45:2-3 which describes him as "fairer than the children of men", often interpreted as his physical description.[16][17][18][19] Clarke's Commentary accepts Lamentations 4:7 "Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more swarthy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire: Their visage is blacker than coal;" as referring to eye color.[20] 1 Samuel 16:12 describes David, the ancestor of Jesus, as having "beautiful eyes" or "fair countenance."[20]"

>Psalm 45:2-3 which describes him as "fairer than the children of men"
>Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk (Jesus of Nazareth = Nazarite)
>Their polishing was of sapphire (his eyes were blue like sapphires)

Now, the fake Jews have tried their best to remove all descriptions of Jesus resembling whites, but they didn't get all of it out. Which they deemed as metaphorically above the sheep. It is not however, if you look at objectively, with skin paler than milk, and eyes like sapphires.
>>
>>79371164
>sodomy
That's not what you think it is. You kinda lost me. I also have rh positive blood and a lot of faith in Christ. I will go back to a literal interpretation. I still don't see how you proved Noah's son's wives were Cain descendants. Bible says they all died. And they're kinda related to Noah. Yes we sinned after flood but no Cain
>>
>>79372734
The wives' origins as being descendant of Cain, come from Islamic texts. You must look at the Talmud, Bible and Islamic texts to collaborate parts. Because nefarious elites have modified these books to hide the truth of Cain descendants from the masses.

As Islam generally has hated Khazarite imposter Jews for a good long time, they kept the truth that they ripped off from the original bible.

However the Ottoman Islamists in Turkey, welcomed Fake Jew Khazars to them, to modify the ancient scriptures to be more in line with the Fake Jew world view and concealment of their origins and bloodline to Cain.
>>
>>79366341
This is truth.
>>
File: 1462875371678.jpg (94 KB, 635x600) Image search: [Google]
1462875371678.jpg
94 KB, 635x600
>>79366341
I agree 100% OP. Also homosexual sex is physically dirty. Very poor hygiene. Impossible to clean 100% of mud from surfaces which means the public will be exposed to excess ecoli contamination. That's why fags suffer from hep C and many liver diseases.

Stop mud contamination. Outlaw homos!
>>
>>79372183
There is no evidence Jesus was a real person. All the original encounters with Jesus were in the firm of visions and dreams. Check on YouTube "historicity of jesus"
>>
>>79372365
It's possible taking a lot of drugs ducked you up. Literal demons possessing your body is just one interpretation of a reality which is highly subjective. There's a reason nobody understands this shit.
>>
File: Real Jesus 3.jpg (230 KB, 955x500) Image search: [Google]
Real Jesus 3.jpg
230 KB, 955x500
>>79372510
No that's Jesus you dumb fucking wigger

>>79372603
Wow way to literally to just copy and paste from fucking wikipedia.

1: Fair countenance =/= white

2:
>Her Nazarites were purer than snow, they were whiter than milk, they were more swarthy in body than rubies, their polishing was of sapphire
Whose Nazarites exactly? This is from Lamentations which is a book of poems This is not proof of anything. This is literally AIDS. This is not a historical account and this was fucking centuries before Jesus was even born. Try again or just accept this as God
>>
>>79366341
Amen brother.
>>
File: JESUS-620_1587358a.jpg (62 KB, 620x839) Image search: [Google]
JESUS-620_1587358a.jpg
62 KB, 620x839
>>79373498

>No that's Jesus you dumb fucking wigger

No. That's an artists rendering of what a middle eastern person might look like. It's not like scientists found Jesus' skull and reconstructed his face. Your image is literally

>gee there's a lot of brown people in the middle east
>I'll draw a picture of a middle eastern guys face
>THIS IS WHAT JESUS LOOKED LIKE

This is not science, this is guesswork. Your image is not backed by any fact about what Jesus looked like. Pic related is just as likely.

BTW

>Fair
>(of hair or complexion) light; blond.
>>
>>79369799
Not yet
>>
>>79372974
Interesting
>>79373035
>>79373330
>>79373641
Nah
>>79373195
Straights don't do it? Also you exaggerate like a fetishist in the matter. Anybody who cares this much does it themselves or sins in other ways that we've been talking about and you ignore. See ya
>>
File: Black Jesus.jpg (21 KB, 325x404) Image search: [Google]
Black Jesus.jpg
21 KB, 325x404
>>79373992
Are you implying that Jesus looked nothing like the people around him? The image was based off of skulls of people in the area. This is what we call an "educated guess"
>Pic related is just as likely
Do you have fucking autism? Seriously I would probably kill myself if I were as stupid as you

And by the way the only thing a "fair" complexion saves you from is pic related.

Btw think about what constituted fair skin in the middle east
>>
>>79366777
which degenerate religion accepts it?
ásatrú does not, despise what these hippies say.
I'm to tired to find quotes, but the biggest of all shames was to be "erli" or have a son that was it, that is a homo.
>>
File: RealJesus4.jpg (71 KB, 634x476) Image search: [Google]
RealJesus4.jpg
71 KB, 634x476
>>79373992
Btw here's your fair skin faggot
>>
>>79371894
When we wuz vikangz, well heathens all of us.
We call this faggot of yours "white christ"
>>
>>79374674
>>79374833
Cranky about your playstation breivik?
>>
>>79374833
You're descendant of the same pure bloodline as Jesus if you indeed are a true blooded Germanic. Don't call him a faggot mate, he's your Dad.
>>
>>79374623

>Educated guess

In other words it's an artists rendering of what a middle eastern person might look like. Absolutely 0 facts about the true nature of Jesus's visage went into the creation of this picture. Getting mad doesn't make your uneducated guess any less of a wild conjecture based on zero (0) actual facts about what the man actually looked like.

Fair skin has always been code for "white", I don't know where you're going with this. I think you're just getting flustered.
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.