[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you so spooked, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 871623768123.jpg (77 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
871623768123.jpg
77 KB, 960x720
Why are you so spooked, /pol/?
>>
Great thread, my property.
>>
>
>>
>>79366289
Because of spooks
>>
>>79366781
And gooks
>>
>>79366859
And hook nosed kooks
>>
>>79366914
And every camel jockey armed with nukes
>>
>>79366289
leftypol is two clicks away, spread your cancer there.
>>
>>79366289
I saw this disgusting meme once and vowed never to read Stimer, ever. Every time I hear the spook meme I immediately disregard whatever the person is saying.

I have found that this is a profoundly good strategy.
>>
I was a STERNMISSILE until I realized the Spooks are real and Jesus is Lord

That being said if you are an atheist Striner is the only logical conclusion

Too bad Jesus is King of the Universe
>>
>>79367046
The ego and its own is actually a very interesting read
>>
File: spooks.gif (150 KB, 245x320) Image search: [Google]
spooks.gif
150 KB, 245x320
If Marx hated him how could I not love him?
>>
>>79367046
>spooks

I'm actually getting curious. Sounds so retarded it might be worth a laugh.
>>
I think people that don't understand at least basic economics shouldn't be allowed to have opinions on philosophy/literature/politics
>>
>>79367230
marx didn't hate him. stirner was integral in forming marx's materialist hegelian form of thinking relative to the idealist hegelian form, which stirner completely blew the fuck up in 'the ego and its own'

stirner would hate /pol/ as well by the way, because he would note that some of you are not fighting based in self interest, but based in an allegiance to idealist concepts like race, nation, or what have you.
>>
>>79367352

It's pre-sociological and neuroscience theory that some kraut pulled out of his ass

It's like Freudianism but edgier and more obscure
>>
>>79366966
leftists HATE stirner
>>
>>79367657

Everyone with political beliefs hates him because virtually everything can be reduced 'spooks' with enough mental gymnastics

it's a copout
>>
What is a spook?
>>
>>79367230

Except his influence helped Marx reconcile communism with a rejection of morality, which he did by dismissing it as a product of "historical materialism"
>>
>>79367779
THIS
Stirner was a philosophical parodist who took advantage of the retarded beliefs of his friends to justify his adultery and selfish behavior.
>>
>>79367996
>I never read Stirner the post.

You are spooked son, admit. You put your childish beliefs over what's objectively better for humanity.
>>
>>79367395
w/e dude, stirner was a faggot he calls everything a spook, except well, actual spooks
>>
>>79367895
in stirner's case everything but black people

in pols case, well, you know
>>
File: idi amin gif laugh reaction.gif (2 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
idi amin gif laugh reaction.gif
2 MB, 200x150
>>79366289 Your memes suck
>>
>>79367657

He's one of the main precursors for anarchism you conservasperg.
>>
File: 1465555031777.jpg (117 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
1465555031777.jpg
117 KB, 850x400
>>79366289
Max is a spook

we moly now
>>
>>79368196

>objectively better for humanity

prove it emprically

>uh, physicalism is a spook, hahahaha got you there

holy shit you stirnerfags need to all neck yourselves
>>
>>79366289
I don't know much about this guy but from what I understand his work assumes that his views are true, so it can't actually be applied.

Similar to how Marx's work is based around a moral and class system he literally made up, that isn't real. It's the same way Freud insisted that his opinions were absolute truths, and so based a school of thought around a false premise. These people just make up claims about human nature and then write philosophy about this hypothetical human race, regardless of whether or not it accurately reflects human behavior.
>>
>>79370891
>Similar to how Marx's work is based around a moral and class system he literally made up, that isn't real.

expand on this. explain how the class identities of the proletariat (people who have to sell their labor for a wage to afford subsistence) and the bourgeoisie (people who own means of production and extract the value created by the proletariat) do not exist as real identities today.
>>
>>79370973
I don't know which class I'm in.
I sell my labour for a wage, but I also own the means of my production. What am I?
>>
>>79370973
He went further than just "the proletariat" and "the bourgeoisie." He fundamentally deconstructs "good and bad" to be "oppressor and oppressed." Everything is explained as class to the point where actual social classes don't even seem to exist anymore and the labels of proletariat and bourgeoisie are basically arbitrary. He never provided any hard evidence that this dynamic exists, instead just using hypothetical examples and insisting on it. This goes all fucking wacky when it gets compared to race, gender, nationality, role in the family, etc. where it is assumed true for literally no reason. He was starting from a place of opinion and just expanded it into a work of fiction.

He doesn't start with facts or real world data, for all intents and purposes his work is hypothetical and has absolutely no real world implications. I have this problem with most philosophy but Marx was really fucking bad about this and with Lenin and Trotsky it got even worse. The truth is the man never had a real job, and especially has never organized a business or paid workers to do something. He has no idea where the line is drawn between proletariat and bourgeoisie.

While power in real life, especially in the workplace, takes the form of a pyramid or ladder with a clear heirarchy, Marx just says "nah man, it's all about what people THINK you are." These identities don't exist in the real world, they are labels meant to be attached by observers. He's peddling objective morality, and "bourgeoisie" might as well be understood as "accused rapist." His entire philosophy was based on assumptions and is fundamentally incompatible with reality.

>social classes are real
>therefore my definitions of them are true
>as long as i believe it, it is true
>regardless of what anyone thinks or does, my judgements are absolute and objective
This whole system is fucking bonkers. He's teaching people not to use logic and to divide everyone into friend and foe. Everyone becomes your enemy.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.