[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>driving home from work just now >going the speed limit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
>driving home from work just now
>going the speed limit at 45 mph
>a cop is next to me
>next thing i know a truck with its headlights off is coming towards me hauling ass
>swerve out of the way just in time
>almost swerve into the cop
>cop doesnt do shit just spotlights the guy
>keeps on driving
>i pull next to him and roll my window down
>im like wtf do we pay you for if you dont stop people who are breaking the law
>cop gets mad
>pulls me over
>at this point i cant believe what is happening
>cop writes me a ticket for a broken license plate light
>get home check light its fucking working
Seriously fuck the police stupid motherfuckers no wonder people hate their asses
>>
>>79365410
For the duration of my post, I will assume you are not full of shit, and a cop wrote you a fix it ticket for the lulz.

File a FOI request for the tape from his car in relation to your ticket. Considering how you haven't already thought of this, I'll assume you are retarded.
>>
File: 1458446070061.gif (1 MB, 270x180) Image search: [Google]
1458446070061.gif
1 MB, 270x180
>>79365410
>wtf do we pay you for
>he pays the same taxes you do
>yelling at someone out your window, especially a cop, while driving

You're fucking trash.
>>
>>79365410
things that never happened.
the thread.
>>
>>79367045

Cop detected, get back on your horse
>>
>>79367045
Do you think you get some of their power if you sniff a cops jock?
>>
>>79365410
>Man I can't stand that nigger bullshit e
Post the officers name.
>>
I once did something like this with a traffic cop, stupid fuck just arrogantly smirked at me
>>
>>79365410
Yeah smooth move shlomo, instigate shit with a cop instead of being calm and polite. Bet there wasnt even an oncoming car, you probably got distracted by your phone or your wifes kids, swerved into the cops lane, he flashed you up as a warning, you did the whole "oh hell no nuh uh hol up dat pig didnt be lookin at me no fuckin way" bullshit you people do, cop had no other option but to pull you over.
>>
>>79365410
>be OP
>driving home from work
>going 45 mph
>see cop car
>get worried he might find contraband gay sex toys in my trunk
>focuse all of my attention of cop car
>look forward
>about to hit a truck
>swerve out of the way
>yell at cop for not upholding the law
>speed ahead at 80 mph
>cop pulls me over for speeding
>whats the big deal I was only going 20 over
>get ticket
>go home
>suck my dads smegma filled penis
>angrily post on 4chan about cops.
>>
>>79367045
cops are not exempt from doing their job

if theyre too pansy to do their jobs fairly and correctly then they should hand in their badge to real men that will
>>
>>79365410
He avoided confrontation with the truck driver like a bitch then threw a hissy fit when you called him out on it.
That's why we need guns, cops are just city employees. They will NOT protect you.
>>
>>79367045
OP did the right thing.
The cop is garbage.
People don't become cops because they want to help people. They become cops because they are power hungry control freaks.
They're monsters, remember that.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.