[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brown v the Board of Education
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: beautiful strong woman.jpg (27 KB, 500x543) Image search: [Google]
beautiful strong woman.jpg
27 KB, 500x543
Lets have a thread on this court decision. The true story is /x/ tier shit. You ready bros?

>lib media cites is almost weekly
>activists constantly look at it as a victory
>no conservative dare speaks the truth of it
You can win a battle against the liberals here and there but as long as no one has the balls to tackle the historical record, the establishment will use it to gain as many victories as they can.

Its a long story but I typed it up in another thread last night thus Ill just copypasta it. Who wants to know the truth!?
>>
>unrelated "epic trap" photo
>>
anyone?
>>
>>79365082
I like the idea of equality that comes with no segregation, but in practice, integration has been a catastrophic failure. Any formerly white school that has faced integration has seen increased violence and lower test scores.
>>
>>79365082

god damn i'd hammer that and i'm not even gay
>>
>>79365082
Niggers should stay in their own schools and neighborhoods.
>>
A nigger wanted to suck my dick once. Why didn't he just go to jail where they belong?
>>
>>79365437
post it
>>
>>79365082
The legality of the principle of "seperate but equal" was upheld. The decision was mad on the fact separation created inherent inequality by depriving blacks of smart white classmates off which to cheat. By this logic, assuming blacks and whites are equal as liberals constantly claim they are the classrooms could legally be segregated. That is the real brown v board
>>
>>79365082
1st in education to dead last...causation is not correlation but really it ruined our education system...No one but whites give a shit about high minded ideals like Equality
>>
>>79368248
>god damn i'd hammer that and i'm not even gay
You are though
>>
I was actually trying to listen to this court case online, but it was a little too long. Do you have a TL;DR, OP?
>>
>>79368959
White people's faces are beautiful...His arms and legs stomach and ass are male so I couldn't fuck him but his face is what it is
>>
>>79365082

School busing is what fucked up American schools, not so much brown

There was no going back after busing. America became the negro nation it is today
>>
>>79369094
>His arms and legs stomach and ass are male so I couldn't fuck him but his face is what it is
Interesting mental gymnastics there bud. I see you put some thought into this
>>
>>79365082
post dick already
>>
>>79365082
Post it faggot
>>
File: image.png (4 MB, 722x8458) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 722x8458
More like this please
>>
>>79365082
What is this semen demon's name, anyway? Always forget
>>
>>79370714

pretty good read, but why the fuck is he still trying to share. There are ways to show compassion and kindness without providing everything.
>>
>>79373537
I'm still interested, j saying. Forgive me my degeneracy and all
>>
>>79376397
Dunno... This is the best I could find... https://twitter.com/hashtag/traps4trump
>>
>>79365082
is that a boy
>>
>>79378217
yes.

>>79376397
you could also look into lorenafemboy.com or whatever.
>>
Go somewhere else trap faggot
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.