[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT : Candidates who shed a tear as their time at summer camp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: kidllary.png (449 KB, 448x654) Image search: [Google]
kidllary.png
449 KB, 448x654
ITT : Candidates who shed a tear as their time at summer camp had neared its end
>>
>>79364710
This diabolic creature has never shed a tear for anything
>>
>>79365203

She was a fucking child once you faggot nigger
>>
>>79365326
She was fucking a child once I bet
>>
>>79365326
>implying she didn't emerge directly from the larval stage as an adult Shillary
>>
File: 103651_1299339.jpg (395 KB, 635x635) Image search: [Google]
103651_1299339.jpg
395 KB, 635x635
>>
>>79365326
she was probably one of those psycho kids who tortured animals and was obsessed with fire
>>
>>79364710
I bet she did desu. She probably led some summer camp send-off because her parents were wealthy and super-involved in her lift and encouraged her to get into politics from the very first elementary school elections she was eligible for. During her farewell speech she let out her very first crocodile tear ever.
>>
>>79365326
Coon, this cunt displays every trait of a psycopath. Even down to the irregular blinking they evince.

If she went to camp, she tortured animals behind the housing bivouac.

Fucking jigga-boo porch monkey
>>
>>79365854
i never tortured animals but i was obsessed with fire
what's wrong with fire?
>>
I wonder if she was ever sexually abused as a child
>>
>>79365429

When she was a child herself, sure i dont care. Neither should you. She could have been making ahegao faces as she was getting bukkaked by the whole history class it doesnt matter because all kids are curious but all kids are innocent so fuck off.
>>
File: 1466832462594.jpg (71 KB, 640x780) Image search: [Google]
1466832462594.jpg
71 KB, 640x780
>>79368229

>that everything
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.