[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Post Trump Rally experiences >Wife tells me that she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_25501.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_25501.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2560
ITT: Post Trump Rally experiences
>Wife tells me that she wants to go to a surprise event
>Not really sure what that means, thought it would be something in the bedroom, so I just accepted it
>3 days pass, I forget about it
>She tells me that we're going somewhere very special
>Get to said event dressed in formal attire with suit on
>Appear to what seemed like a Tractor Pull contest
>Very confused
>Big Wheels Keep on Turning starts playing
>My wife tells me she brought me to a Trump rally
>people screaming Roll Tide, The South will Rise again, Rocky top, Woo Pig Suey
>None of these people are high school graduates
>Mfw
>>
>>79360128
go to sleep hillary, you need to look fresh tomorrow
>>
>>79360128
>wife

ya blew it on the 1st WORD

NO BUMP 4 JEW
>>
>>79360128
>I hate poor people when they support the wrong person who isn't me

The Left's contempt for the average citizen is palpable during election years. Congrats!
>>
>>79360128
I'm a bit worried about his posture in that pic.
>>
>>79360812
hes 6'2
>>
>>79360812
He's probably leaning forward with one of those looks he uses to illustrate that someone or something is stupid
>>
>>79360736
>a
>fucking
>leaf
>>
>>79361130
f
>>
>go to san diego rally
>hear some shills protesting
>they made us walk all the fuckign way around to t the other side of the convention center to avoid the protestors
>get into rally
>be under the media stand the whole time so thats cool
>blah blah blah something about Alaska
>OH FUCK ITS SARAH PALIN
>whip out phone and post it on Trump General
>some anon says he is at the rally and wants to eat after it
>I agree
>he never responds
>I ask for him like 5 more times until the rally is over
>finally leaving
>they make us on the other side of the convention center again so I cant even confront protestors
At least it was high energy
>>
>>79362136
I too was at the San Diego Rally. I was there taking pictures though, and I've seen like 20 Trump rallies streamed live, so I'd heard it all before. I was fucking pumped to see the protesters though. And I was given a good show there.

Too bad it sounds like you didnt enjoy it as much as I did
>>
>>79362136
lol
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.