[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Amazing Bisexual Athiest answers 20 questions black people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (286 KB, 387x431) Image search: [Google]
image.png
286 KB, 387x431
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmDBPUPgCDI
Thoughts /pol/?
>>
When did he stop being an sjw?
>>
Kek He almost sounds like Johnny Rebel. Are black power movements losing white liberal sympathy?
>>
>>79360723
No, he's still a cuck. He's like one of those anti-bullshit SJWs, who doesn't tolerate the bs of the left. But he's still a leftist and SJW
>>
>>79359638
He's still salty about black people electing Hillary.
>>
>>79359638
Amazing cuck Bernout homosexual with bad opinions produces clickbait to pay for his obesity. Thankfully I have blocked him and will never view another video of his again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf-tfWj_IHg
>>
>bisexual
>hope he doesn't bottom as that's just nasty
>>
>>79359638

He's a massive anti-white cuckold faggot with a pathetic little micropenis.
>>
>>79360877
>implying the other person he's fucking/getting fucked by wouldnt be just as nasty or nastier

Its terrible all around
>>
>>79361006

Why does that turn me on so much?
>>
the banana atheist
>>
His dismissal on gentrification is lousy. That's actually an issue.
>>
>>79359638
Day of rope
Day of rope
>>
File: 1444538676671.jpg (13 KB, 331x350) Image search: [Google]
1444538676671.jpg
13 KB, 331x350
>>
>>79361396
I really,really,really,really,really like this image
>>
>>79361107
*looks at flag*
Why don't you take a guess?

*lights a fag up*
>>
>>79361372
yes this a very serious issue the urban dindu lives in a very delicate ecosystem that bust be carefully maintained with delicate infusions of millions of dollars of taxpayer money to fund the kfc, grape drank, and narcotic dispenser. out side of these ecosystems it is unlikely that the frail and flighty dindu will survive long. like the rain forest. save the dindus. stop gentrification.
>>
>>79359638
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86uOMoCcr3w
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.