[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /pol/, it's not a joke anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: operationgibsmedat.jpg (132 KB, 458x440) Image search: [Google]
operationgibsmedat.jpg
132 KB, 458x440
This Facebook discussion is what the black power movement has come to. Pic related, black enlisted guy unironically proposing reparations as a fix to the "whiteness" problem. That uppity nigger on the BET has started the race war. Remember, they fired the first shots. Discuss.
>>
just because hes serious doesn't mean its not a joke
>>
>>79359292
This. I don't even think Democrats are so far left that they would support something like this.
>>
>>79359292
I laughed.
>>
File: 2.jpg (185 KB, 468x621) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
185 KB, 468x621
>>
Weren't slaves owned by like....2% of whites and 30% of jews?

This may be worth looking further into
>>
>>79359135
That sounds great

Because 0% of current businesses and people have slave derived wealth
>>
>>79359135

no corporations or people alive today ever held slaves
>>
>>79359135
Drop one ton of cotton in each nigger's house
>>
>>79359135

I would happily give blacks every penny I had in return for a vow to never mention slavery and its supposed consequences again

I'd get my money back in five years, they'd be right where they are today, just quieter

Of course the problem is that they'd never accept this proposal because all they have is their victimization
>>
>>79359135

Just imagine if blacks got to be a majority in this country. I truly believe they would commit genocide if they had the power.
>>
>>79359135
Ever considered genocide? It worked in the 1800s, it might still work today.
>>
>>79360037
Naw, the slave role would just switch places. We're already indirectly slaves to them anyway through welfare programs.
>>
File: thegreaticecreamempire.jpg (98 KB, 419x323) Image search: [Google]
thegreaticecreamempire.jpg
98 KB, 419x323
>>79359524
>stole a truck and turned it into an ice cream empire
>he's serious
>WEW LADS
>>
>>79360037

>I truly believe they would commit genocide if they had the power.

They are in power in Africa, where they commit genocide
>>
File: Dat_550b76_1356177.gif (3 MB, 320x260) Image search: [Google]
Dat_550b76_1356177.gif
3 MB, 320x260
>>79360458
>find fresh black gold to culturally appropriate and you
>sleeping on it
>get woke
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.