[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are so many nationalist/far-right parties led by women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
Why are so many nationalist/far-right parties led by women?

Are modern Western men so weak that they have to have women lead and stand up for them?
>>
>>79359114
Women are inviting and encouraging, especially in the public eye, autismo
>>
>>79359114
It's better for their public image, women naturally seem less dangerous and extreme
>>
which parties? As far as I know it's only two: FN and the Ukranian one with Natalia
>>
>>79360042
afd
>>
Women always look less extream and crazy to moderates.

Also the usual insults like sexist, racist, neo nazi and the like don't stick.

Same applies to black libertarians, gay conservatives.

And it makes us look better for being diverse.
>>
>>79362366
yep
>>
>>79360042
Canada's right wing party acting leader is woman for now until they have leader election. no idea when leader election will be
>>
>>79362366
Tell that to Ann Coulter, they just started the meme that she was a tranny when they couldn't get around her being a woman.
>>
>>79359114
"I'm not like other women, other women are all shit!"

They even hate themselves. Jesus, look at Ann Coulter who thinks women shouldn't be able to vote. They don't believe, they just want to fit in.
>>
>>79359114

Yeah, the same way all the Brits are btfoing pollacks instead of pakis. It's not racist to fuck up a polish guy.

I fucking hate Europe.
>>
>>79362643
our conservative party isn't right wing you fucking faggot
>>
to get more of the woman vote
>>
>>79359114
>so many
Name one besides Front National in France and the Alternative for Germany in... well, Germany.
>>
>>79362729
>>79362729
>>79362729
>>79362729

THIS

A quick litmus test is: Do they have more selfies than original ideas or plans?
Yes: Attention whore
No: Continue to cautiously monitor
>>
It's the 'only Nixon could go to China' thing

Men would be seen as looking out only for themselves, because traditionalism or nationalism or right wing views are seen by leftists as the 'patriarchy'

When a woman says these things, she is saying that conservative thinking is good for all of society… it's harder to brush it off.

I agree it would be better if white males would stand up themselves, but women and minorities are also voters, so they need to be appeased and put at ease or you really get nowhere in the current system.

It's why the Republicans in the US are always putting Carson or Herman Cain front and centre… it supposedly 'proves' they aren't racisss

At some point, white males will need to stand up and say I don't give a shit if you think i'm racisss or not…. but in the current framework, that isn't going to fly.
>>
File: Isabel_la_Católica-2.jpg (182 KB, 329x470) Image search: [Google]
Isabel_la_Católica-2.jpg
182 KB, 329x470
>>79359114

One of the best kebab removers was a woman

Maybe they're following her example?
>>
>>79359114
She's only at the top of the far-right because of her name, if not for her father it would be someone else.
>>
>>79363359

DEUS VULT

VIVA ESPAÑA CATÓLICA
>>
>>79363401
Can you tell me mora about Le Pen, frog? Besides being anti-immigration, is there any other leftist behavior she is against? Like gender ideology, banning guns, that sort of stuff. Would you consider her a conservative?
>>
>>79359114
It's the perfect getaway for "Right wings are sexist and racist!"
>>
>>79359114
Modern Western men don't have the privilege points that women do so they aren't allowed to run on far-right parties without being called racist or sexist and getting fired from every job possible.
>>
File: omAqme.png (333 KB, 930x1060) Image search: [Google]
omAqme.png
333 KB, 930x1060
>>79362366
>Game of memes
>>
>>79363840
She's also pro death penalty and abortion, that's a bloody woman for you. Also she also agrees with some left wings ideas, like workers rights and social support.

She's actually closer to Jean-Pierre Chevènement (left-wing nationalist) than to his father, Jean-Marie Le Pen.

Even if I don't really like that she's the only decent politician running for president at the moment. I'd vote for Laurent Wauquiez if he wasn't losing his time behind Sarkozy though, he's far more fitted to rule this country than anyone else.
>>
File: rip_spain.jpg (2 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
rip_spain.jpg
2 MB, 3000x3000
>>79363533

I once visited her grave

I was surprised her coffin wasn't spinning in circles
>>
>>79359114
Because Jean Marie le Pen only wants his family to run the party he created

After Marine you'll get marion
>>
>>79362706
Ann Coulter is another kind of retard and made a joke out of herself with no outside help
>>
>>79362732
Polish are bad anyway.
>>
>>79362643
Rona Ambrose is also a cuck for Israel and no more right wing than anyone in the Liberal party. The Conservative party needs to be reformed or completely disbanded, it's a fucking joke.
>>
Another thing is to encourage women to vote for their party. Men already vote for nationalist parties in greater numbers than women.
>>
>>79359269
first leaf best leaf
>>
>>79363185
Herman Cain hardly received support when he had to drop out in 2012
>>
>>79363840
She's just after her dad's wealth when he finally rekts (which should be rather soon).
By herself she's just an illiterate troll with zero personality.
And the niece is a bastard (ie not even a Le Pen) who tries to fit into the smalah by sounding more nazi than her grand-uncle.
Also Bretons are degenerate retards.
>>
>>79366399
>I'd vote for Laurent Wauquiez
His social priority is to literally ban clowns, sounds like a serious contender.
>>
>>79359114
Because they need to be lead by a woman in order to be considered legitimate by the liberal dystopia we find ourselves in.
>>
>>79362706
Yea they are what they claim to hate, and hate what they claim to support. It's surreal hearing a PC acolyte get angry and start calling people bitches, pussies, faggots etc. Or when they claim body positivity and then imply anyone who disagrees with them are fat disgusting faggot rednecks. It's like they aren't even aware what they're saying
>>
>>79359114
Women soften the edge and they can talk about families as a core concept without issue.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.