[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Solve the problem of Black Crime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6
File: CFVRMDMWIAEkiHg.jpg large.jpg (77 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
CFVRMDMWIAEkiHg.jpg large.jpg
77 KB, 640x640
>heavy police presence in minority areas of cities with a fully-funded force
>zero tolerance for gang activity
>being a known member of a gang will have a minimum sentence of 30 years in prison
>encourage companies to open up factories either within or just outside city limit; only local workers will be considered for any jobs

Seems too easy, but I feel like black crimes rates will plummet if all of these were introduced.

What do you suggest, /pol/?

HARD MODE: No genocide as a solution
>>
File: JPEG_20160628_144353.jpg (286 KB, 808x892) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20160628_144353.jpg
286 KB, 808x892
Fuck hard mode. Go all in or go home, kill all of the niggers
>>
No blacks=no black crime
>>
>>79358854

omgggg is that their semen? Just for me??? oh. my. god. xDD
>>
>>79358854
This is the stupidest solution ever, but discriminatory in every way. You can't simply generalize the whole race because some commit slightly bigger portion of the crime.

There are better ways of tackling this issue by providing funds to education, support, and extracurricular activities, and welfare. This encourages them towards a better future instead of punishing them for their lower social status.
>>
>>79358854
>black people
>drinking milk

What's next a picture of black people swimming?
>>
>>79358854

Why are those niggers drinking cum?
>>
>>79358854
Kill all the niggers?

Ayo we wuz kangz n shit will be over forever though.
>>
>>79358854
Step 1: DEPORT ALL NIGGERS
>>
>>79360514
Niggers don't work when encouraged with benefits. They just leech off of them. Niggers only work when they're forced to by a superior man cracking a whip.
>>
>>79360514
Slightly bigger portion?!?!?!?!?!? You dumbass they are 1/8 of the population, and commit over half the murders alone.

Only way to stop a nigger from stealing is to cut off both his arms.
Only way to stop a nigger from running from the cops, is cut off both his legs.
Only way to stop a nigger from raping, is to castrate him.

After you do all that to slow down his crimes, he will probably go genocide himself.
>>
>>79358854
The solution to this isn't easy, because the same conditions that have led to their demise could spread to other ethnicities. The solution is as follows:

End the drug war
No minimum wage
No welfare
No EBT
No Affirmative Action or race quotas
No toleration of Black pride or any racial pride groups
Stamp out and expose communist organisations subverting them
Expose muslim organizations trying to subvert them
Get after the white liberals pushing the victim narrative, round up them McCarthy style
Make it a prerogative to suppress rap music in the youth that promotes degeneracy and criminal behavior

Implement these within their communities and the nation would solve the issue, and elevate their standard of living.
>>
>>79358854
> NO genocide

Fine, remove welfare then.
>>
Deportations the only solution
>>
>>79358854
or just end the war on drugs
>>
>>79360624
is this an ebin meme?
>>
>>79358854
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH /POOOOOOOL/!

DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR!

CLAP FOR YOUR WORLD FAMOUS TWO TIME CHAMPS, AND FEEL THE POWAH!
>>
>>79358854
You're right all the way up to the factory part. You can't pull a profitable business out of thin air, and niggers are garbage as employees.
Police crackdowns and harsh criminal penalties are proven to clean up cities, that's why NYC got 1000x better during the Giuliani years. That's only one fix. Niggers have severe cultural issues, especially with the glorification of prison and drug cultures in their choice of entertainment. They will even shame their own for doing things like getting good grades and working hard. If you've ever talked to a "redpilled" black, they're usually older men that acknowledged "gangsta" culture and blaming everything on whites holds black people back, so they got their shit together and worked their way out of the hood. Breaking that culture would do a lot of good, but there isn't any way to accomplish that through government means.
>>
Rope
Oak trees

We got plenty of both
>>
>>79358854

>Better schooling. Teach them good values from K-12
>Drug rehab programs
>Teach safe sex instead of abstinence
>Fix the welfare system so that getting a job makes you poorer than you were on welfare

That should fix damn near all of the problems these niggers face.
>>
>>79358854
My idea would be to start out with heavy policing
followed with tax havens to drive in businesses
and an encouragement of traditional 2 parent marriages.
>>
>>79364850
But then the niggers arent swinging from a tree branch by the neck...bad solution!
>>
>>79364035
Potheads love to blame the war on drugs, but the problem with the war on drugs is the penalties for drug use aren't harsh enough. Nations like Japan don't have drug problems because getting caught with drugs basically ends your life. People don't bother using and selling drugs when the stakes are that high.
Here in the States we treat shit like opiate addiction as a "disease" and put people into and endless cycle of jail time, rehab, and relapse. They get a million "second chances", never get clean, and never stop causing problems for everyone around them, all at a massive cost to the taxpayer. It's cheaper to lock them up for life, and it deters the next idiot from doing the same shit.
>>
>>79358854
>>heavy police presence in minority areas of cities with a fully-funded force
>>zero tolerance for gang activity
they already did this and it worked well. the niggers were grateful. then someone called the aclu, the police left and crime went back to normal
>>
>>79365281
I really want to subscribe to the idea that legal drugs drops usage rates but that logic seems solid as well.
>>
>>79365557
examples?
>>
>>79364995

If you say so. Most people don't realize that crime isn't a life someone chooses because they think it's cool, it's usually out of necessity (certain exceptions). What needs to happen is that the school systems should be getting more funding and teaching these kids at a young age how to behave. Elementary school is like 8-5, thats 9 hours a day that you have to brainwash kids into thinking like a good human being.
>>
>>79358854
Your stuff, and more good, famous, black rolemodels for fatherless niglets.
Less Kanye Wests, more Neil DeGrasse Tysons.
>>
>>79358854
take their kids away. Send them all to boarding schools at around age 7, as far away from their parents neighbourhoods as possible. Even if blacks are genetically destined to be dumb, they learn to be full blown niggers from their parents. Move kids between schools so that the decent ones are separated from the little nigglets that still act like animals.

Let them come home for the summer and christmas, but only if the parents 1) don't commit any crimes and 2) have a job. That should improve their parents behaviour as well.
>>
You guys are such racists, can't believe how triggering your divisive vitriol is. I really can't even, can you? I didn't think so.

Can't you white bigots see that YOUR the problem. Obviously, you need to give more of your money to impoverished black communities. It's a fact that throwing money at people stops them from committing crime. That's what my African & Colonial Studies professor said, and he's a muslim! There have been countless studies on this (Jerome, 2013; Laquisha, 2004; Uumbookya-Ghayna, 2003; Brown, 1997; Zimmerman, 1992), but your facism stops you seeing the truth.

You're disgusting, why can't we all just treat each other with respect? Oh, and you could tell your institutionally racist schools to stop discriminating, and your police to stop killing blacks - wouldn't hurt!

LOL, when white people gonna get it right?
>>
>>79365743
i forget which year it was. you would have to look through old news paper articles
>>
Any small-moderate violation of the non-aggression principle will result in forced labour for a period of 1-5 years. Violations could include simple assault, petty theft, etc.

Any large violation would result in public hanging and gibbeting. Violations would include violent rape, murder, armed robbery, carjacking, etc.

Forced labour would be used to improve crumbling transportation infrastructure at little cost. Conditions as far as housing and nutrition should be reasonable. Failure to comply with work-orders will result in, naturally, hanging.
>>
>>79358854
>minority areas of cities with a fully-funded force
niggas don't work or pay taxes so where is the money coming from?
>>
>>79364513
IT'S A NEW DAY, YES IT IS!
>>
>>79365281
Or, don't lock them up in the first place? Seriously man, wtf is wrong with you. If people want to be degenerate druggies for the rest of their lives, leave them to it. It's their own lives their fucking up, and with the drug policies at the moment (or harsher ones), everyone else is having to foot the bill. It's not just prison time that's costly, its enforcement (including everyone on the bankroll and the facilities), policy reform, rehabilitation centres, trans-national crime commitments (how much do you think Mexican cartels are costing the US tax payer?). This shit is costing you millions, and yet you swallow the pill because "dey so degenerate do".
>>
>>79367478
Your last post looked like raw satire, but I think you're serious on this one.

God help me, but I agree with you. Not for the same pragmatic reasons, though.

Human beings retain complete and irrevokable ownership of very few things throughout their life. The mind is one, and the body is another. An individual is the sole sovereign of his or her body and mind, and it is abhorrent and immoral to take away this full stewardship.

Am I the only oxymoronic authoritarian-libertarian here? Victimless crimes have absolutely no business being punishable, but violence and fraud should be punished incredibly harshly. Forced labour and hanging. The non-aggression principle is the closest thing that can serve as universal morality.
>>
>>79368091
You're exactly right. It's just convenient that the financial implications are persuasive too. Being overweight is symptomatic of your own poor life choices in the same way that any substance addiction is, but I don't suppose there's a single person on this board that will suggest policed rationing as an appropriate response. It's just absurd.
>>
File: TRUMP WANTS TO DEPORT THIS.jpg (70 KB, 597x640) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP WANTS TO DEPORT THIS.jpg
70 KB, 597x640
>>79359066
That image really baffles me
These cucks get turned on by humiliation
4chan is literally creating them a whole buffe of humiliation and they get angry ?
>>
>>79368655
Just imagine if there existed an agency or other entity, sole purpose of which would be non-authoritarian social engineering to get folks off of hard substances, to raise their chilluns properly, to shun violence except in self-defense, etc?

An holy amalgam of MKultra/Monarch, cointelpro, and Mossad. But, you know. Good.

To further the circlejerk, I'd also like to point out how goddamn silly it is to place a non-violent offender into an environment which violence is often obligatory to thrive or even survive.

Shit, there shouldn't even be such a thing as a non-violent offender aside from breach of contract/fraud.
>>
>>79358854
>My Personal Theory on why black men are so violent

Black women have no respect and will not fuck other black men that dont act as aggressive and thuggish as possible. Since every male wants to fuck they do whatever they can to make themselves be as violent as possible: fighting at the drop of a hat, shooting people, robbing, etc..
>>
>>79358854
Easy, implement martial law within black majority societies.
Do this and they have a chance.
>>
>>79365281
>problem with the war on drugs is the penalties for drug use aren't harsh enough
stopped reading there. kys statist kek
>>
>>79358854
>eliminate welfare
>open season on drug dealers
>no divorce
>plenty of abortion clinics and churches
>>
>>79358854
>HARD MODE: No genocide as a solution

Burn coal burners alive..

Hear me out:

If your at a party and some nigger is there who brought him? The 15% of white women who would date a nigger so if you could go back in time 6 months and shoot that nigger in the face he wouldn't be at the party right? Yes, gas the kikes race war now

But NO...That coal burner would, all things the same, in that time period find some other nigger for her nigger fetish and you would still have a nigger at your party

Now go back in time and instead of killing said nigger, douse that coal burner in petrol and light her on fire....Is a nigger at your party...NO

Solved the nigger problem. There are rattle snakes in the world do you give a shit they exist... no if someone kept bringing rattle snakes to your party would killing the snake help if they just brought more next time...NO
>>
File: Leah.png (20 KB, 1360x624) Image search: [Google]
Leah.png
20 KB, 1360x624
Reinstate slavery
>>
>>79365281
>but the problem with hate speach is the penalties for hate speach aren't harsh enough. Nations like Germany don't have hate speach because critizing the left basically ends your life. People don't bother saving their culture when the stakes are that high
:^)
>>
Send them back where they came from
There won't be any evil white men to impress them there and "cause them to commit crimes by keeping them down"
>>
>>79370929
We tried that. It's called Liberia. It's still a shit hole.
>>
>>79358854
tell those jews in hollywood to stop airing their shitty gang tv shows and rap music in the electric jew
>>
>>79358854
Destruction of gang culture
Uplift blacks from poverty
Valorization of black civilization achievements
Destruction of cultural marxism and leftism
Total intolerance of gangs violence, gang killings, gang drug trafficking and gang glamorization
Total employment for blacks
Sterilization of violent criminals(Race don't matter, the same apply to all races)
Criminalize children outside of marriage
>>
>>79364513
I came into this thread waiting to see this.
>>
>>79366559
thnx for the kek Birtbro
>>
>>79358854
Have the FBI compile a list of gangs worth taking seriously, then declare them terrorist organizations and use the Patriot Act against them. Legalize and regulate drugs and prostitution to cut off their main source of income, as a bonus the drug users and hookers free up space in the prison system for real criminals.

Force Mexico to legalize drugs and allow some of their most powerful cartels to open legitimate businesses growing, processing and transporting drugs into the US and foreign countries that follow our lead.

Gangs will starve and the prospect of indefinite detention and torture will kill their ability to recruit. Legalizing drugs provides tax revenue to offset any negatives and the government regulating purity standards and drug peddlers having access to the court system to settle disputes will minimize the damage the drug market can do to society.
>>
>>79368091
Damn, I can't help but agree.... Am I a fascist now?
>>
File: image.png (11 KB, 314x309) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11 KB, 314x309
>>79360514
Libtard pls go

>>79358854
Establish a secret police to be sent into urban areas and suspend habeas corpus for suspected gang members and their families. Remove them to black sites.

If they start chimping out or battling the cops start herding them into abandoned buildings then set the buildings on fire. Repeat until either they surrender or there are no buildings and niggers left standing in the hood.
>>
You've given me the mission, now give me the funds and clearance make it happen

Plan A:
>Hold a string of huge BBQs at local churches, free for everybody
>Call it "Black Lives Matter Week" in that city
>All the food is drugged with tranquilizer
>Bring the drugged niggers to black site (lol get it)
>Offer them rewards for snitching and threats for disobeying
>Kill some to scare the others
>Find all the gang members
Shit I just realized it's the drug supply that's the problem. Building the wall is actually the root solution.

MAGA
>>
>>79358854

Yeah, none of that would stop niggers from nigging.

Spook gotta go and stay go
>>
Why with the POWAH OF POSITIVITY!

And why? WHY? WHY? WHY?

BECAUSE!!!! NEW DAY ROCKS!
>>
>>79358854
I saw that one black dude on the street fighter tourney last week. Good shit.
>>
File: Newday.png (2 MB, 718x800) Image search: [Google]
Newday.png
2 MB, 718x800
>>79358854

NEW DAY!
>>
Will New Day be cucked at Battleground?
>>
The Wyatt Family are gonna lynch those no good niggers
>>
The Wyatt Family is gonna lynch those no good niggers.
>>
>>79367205
NEW
DAY
ROCKS
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.