[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that europe is also full of shitskins and niggers how do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1465098677068.png (227 KB, 550x721) Image search: [Google]
1465098677068.png
227 KB, 550x721
Now that europe is also full of shitskins and niggers how do you rationalize the fact that the usa has 5 times the homicide rate of most european countries
>>
>>79358227
Image is from a parody account and half of US murders are black-on-black ghetto crime.
Our murder rate isn't amazingly high, it's just that Europe's is amazingly low.
>>
>>79358227
the United states has about 300 million people living within its borders. France has what? 60 million? Gee, i wonder if somehow when there are more people in an area than another, and you decide to compare crime rates that one might be higher....... do you ever think about killing yourself..or would you like to wait for the next attack.
>>
>>79358689
calm down
>>
>>79358227

How do you rationalize that 100% of rapes done in Sweden are done by Muslims?
>>
File: 12354.jpg (79 KB, 846x408) Image search: [Google]
12354.jpg
79 KB, 846x408
>>79358532
You're the richest country on earth by a landslide

16 000 billions GDP, your homicide rate is stupidly high considering that.

>>79358689
>the United states has about 300 million people living within its borders. France has what? 60 million? Gee
This isn't how rates work
>>
The shitskins and niggers in Europe are biding their time, they're organised; the shitskins and niggers in the USA are just going ham.
>>
>>79358834
France is still 80%+ white. Most of Europe is 90%+ white. USA is 60%. your crime rate will go up as your whiteness goes down until you achieve burger tier inner cities
>>
>>79358227
why would i try? i figure ill just keep doin my thing, don't really care what your thing is or if you keep doin it or not
>>
>>79358227
Europe isn't "full" of shitskins, it's just climbing at an alarming rate. Already half of Europe has higher rates of mass shootings than we do, violent crime and homicide will follow if nothing is done to stem this tide.

By contrast, US violent crime has been dropping like a stone for decades, and once adjusted for race, it's safer than a lot of places in Europe.

The truth is that when you get a bunch of monkeys together in a city, they throw shit at each other. We have cities that are 97% black, and they're exactly what you'd expect.
>>
>>79358834
Niggers, Mexicans, and access to better weapons.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.