[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did they mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: 1458677487546.jpg (132 KB, 1584x1584) Image search: [Google]
1458677487546.jpg
132 KB, 1584x1584
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>79357794
what's the deal with this meme map being posted everywhere? it's comparing apples and oranges. Why wouldn't you compare Muslim conquest battles with Christian Conquest battles. Christianity spread through Europe mostly through warfare much the same
>>
File: Big Brother.jpg (430 KB, 714x1074) Image search: [Google]
Big Brother.jpg
430 KB, 714x1074
>>79360751
>>79357794
Christian conquest was not isolated to that region.
>>
>>79357794
It was not muslim. It was just arabs. If you could count the christians countries batles it could hand almost the entire world.
>>
File: summary_jihad_1.png (1 MB, 1024x3300) Image search: [Google]
summary_jihad_1.png
1 MB, 1024x3300
>>79360751
Because of the way the crusades are brought up as the wars of the evil white christian male against the noble muslims.

Islam sucks and that's it.
>>
>>79357794
It's showing Muslim conquest battles and crusade conquest battles
>>
>>79360932
>>79360970

What I mean is that this map obviously shows the battles muslims fought to conquer zoroastrian Persia but if you look at the other map it doesn't have any of the wars say for example Charlamagne had to push Christianity into northern europe.

the reason why Europe turned entirely Catholic was because they fucking stomped on everyone else. Even Islam wasn't this bad and the Middle East was still 20% Christian by 1910 or so, and still had heaps of religious groups that pre-dated Islam
>>
>>79360751

Cuck.
>>
File: Lupaaaaaan.gif (781 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Lupaaaaaan.gif
781 KB, 500x281
Libtards are cucks to the fucking bone,
even if we should them this,
they'll find a new narrative:
>Bix Nood we stronger whitey
>>
>>79357794
>guaranteedreplies.jpeg

more like a map of relatively arid places for the crusade battles kek

Muslims live on a bunch of shitty land and culture and when it turned out they lived on a bunch of oily sands then we keked ourselves and didn't get our retribution.
>>
>>79361494
all your non-white immigrants came through the commonwealth and pol thought leaving the EU would keep the UK white
>>
>>79357794
Pre-oil, why the fuck would Europeans want to invade those shitholes.
>>
>>79361745
Where is the source?
I don't find this feasible or necessary, just a shill scare tactic.
You make all Australians look bad.
Luckily there are only a few of ya
>>
>>79361745

No cuck, /pol/ was full of people saying that leaving the EU was just going to mean more coloured commonwealth immigration.

1. That's not necessarily true.
2. We had to leave for other reasons.
>>
>>79361979
pakis and indians, the UK is full of them and they came through the commonwealth. And there's a few black countries like Nigeria and Siera leone, former British colonies, that are also on the list where most of the English blacks came from.
>>
File: (13).png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
(13).png
21 KB, 900x900
>>79362417
Looks like Britain's cucked.
White guilt strikes again.
>>
The crusades were very underwhelming, but saying that Christians didn't conquer the fuck out of everything is very disingenious. They rid the world of every Norse religion for example.

Christianity is still better than Islam, but the culture would probably be better off without either of them.
>>
Yes we did jihad? and what? we kill christian faggots.(which i am very proud of)
our jihad is continute. it is not over yet. we will conquer europe and america.
and you can't stop us.
not with that army of faggot and trannies
>>
File: 1467175735753.jpg (221 KB, 852x805) Image search: [Google]
1467175735753.jpg
221 KB, 852x805
>>79360751

Christianity and Islam are like, totally the same and everything, right?
>>
>>79362788
>cherry picking time period
>>
Guns > swords
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 183x176) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 183x176
>>79363149
Woah woah woah. Hold it there, cuck.
Defending Islam?!
I was with you when you wrecked Britain for doing something as retarded as taking in people from a different time period who benefited enough from Britain's past presence as something to quell their past mistakes but now I really see you for the cuck that you are.
What are you a Mudslime?
Explain your reasoning, I do not believe you are kidding me.
>>
>>79360751
And after christianity was spread, they started to advocate for woman mutilation, marriage between adults and childs and mass killing of infidels, right? NO, YOU FUCKING IMBECILE!! They stoped all those barbaric behaviors from the previous societies, if Europe is the beacon of intelligence and decency that it is today, its thanks to its christian roots.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.