[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about modern dance? webm related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10
File: fan-dance.webm (3 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
fan-dance.webm
3 MB, 853x480
How do you feel about modern dance?

webm related
>>
Degenerate.
>>
>>79356193
>implying this is dance and not just some nigger ritual
>>
>>79356193
Dancing... most pointless thing ever
>>
Very interesting, any other modern African dance videos?
>>
>>79356193
>dance
>>
Ballroom, ballet, salsa, tap, tango. All beautiful and still modern.
This is just niggers doing nigger things.
>>
>>79356193
Looks exactly like Africa
>>
>black arts
>dancing even as an art
You realise we only pretend this is "good" to delude black people into believing they have a purpose, into believing their role in society is to become the entertainers. It's ((their)) attempt at giving them a role and keeping them complacent.

For sure, they make great athletes, but if Neoclassicism picks up and people start looking to the past for musical/artistic inspiration, their ability to create convincing art will become removed. There's literally a study somewhere that showed they experience anxiety and negative emotions when forced to listen to classical music. Failure to accept such an important movement in historical art is the best indication of a shit artist.
>>
How do you dance without feeling like a fag?

You don't.
>>
File: 79505889jumpstyle-gif.gif (5 KB, 250x227) Image search: [Google]
79505889jumpstyle-gif.gif
5 KB, 250x227
Could be worse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPDrHp1rEhY
>>
File: sp_0801_06_m4.jpg (10 KB, 200x160) Image search: [Google]
sp_0801_06_m4.jpg
10 KB, 200x160
>>79360835
>>79356193
“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
“We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
“I would believe only in a God that knows how to dance.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche

eat it, you uncultured swine

express yoself

>not a nigger dance apologist, a dance apologist

go get laid after boogeying on the dance floor and then try to stay mad
>>
>>79356193
that's not modern, that's just another nigger who doesn't know how to count steps
>>
>>79361590
>OP was making fun of dancing in general

retard
>>
>>79356193
I hate cultural relativism as much as anyone, but I think dance might be one of the very few areas where it applies. This nigger is just dancing. It certainly looks idiotic to me, and I'm sure the music he's dancing to is just as idiotic, but this isn't any sort of "pop muh pussy" degeneracy - which is obviously objectively inferior - it's just different.
>>
>>79361840
check who else i responded to
>>
>>79362061
why link op
>>
>>79361590
So some old faggot said something, boo hoo. I don't jump around like a monkey when I hear music, I listen, because it's fucking music, not an aerobics class
>>
Tribal nigger shit.
>>
>>79356193

Who cares/ Dancing was only a means to get into a woman's vagina. It's always been like this. Women are like dogs, they get mesmerized by silly movements.
>>
>>79362228
30,000 people on your island and still some people still manage to browse /pol/ daily. I don't understand, is it one person browsing all these threads or do a lot of you faroese browse /pol/?

Also, I've always wanted to visit the faroe islands, seems like an interesting place...possibly one of the last white strongholds. Do you travel a lot?
>>
>>79362228
nigga shut up you purist
>>
>>79356193
>when the drugs kick in

but seriously, is this thing having a fucking stroke right now?
>>
>tribalistic nigger movements
>dance

yea na
>>
File: angryhomer.jpg (6 KB, 170x208) Image search: [Google]
angryhomer.jpg
6 KB, 170x208
>>79361313
Shuffle is better, jumpstyle is some belgian euro faggotry

they're both shit tier genres with fashion for autistic children
>>
There is nothing modern about it. This is tribal and savage, you can find this in a jungle now, or 5,000 years ago.

Actual "modern dancing" would be what we call formal dancing, or how white people used to dance.
>>
>>79362360
50.000, I don't know how many browse /pol/ but I occasionally see a Faroese flag.
Myeah we're probably going to be one of the last white countries out there, but we're probably doomed like every other white country. Do I travel a lot? not that much, have been to around 10 countries

>>79362396
Burger why you always so angry?
>>
File: 1458248040580.jpg (7 KB, 246x250) Image search: [Google]
1458248040580.jpg
7 KB, 246x250
>>79356193
I don't let it affect my life because I don't interact with degenerates.
>>
File: Gyohei_Zaitsu_Butoh.jpg (510 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
Gyohei_Zaitsu_Butoh.jpg
510 KB, 1920x1280
>>79362531
It is called formal dancing, and it still exists

>we got motherfucking rudyard kipling over here

here's some butoh, a modern japanese form of dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9GtoKGLA6o

>Following World War II, butoh arose in 1959 through collaborations between its two key founders Hijikata Tatsumi and Ohno Kazuo. The art form is known to "resist fixity" and be difficult to define; notably, founder Hijikata Tatsumi viewed the formalisation of butoh with "distress". Common features of the art form include playful and grotesque imagery, taboo topics, extreme or absurd environments, and it is traditionally performed in white body makeup with slow hyper-controlled motion. However, with time butoh groups are increasingly being formed around the world, with their various aesthetic ideals and intentions.
>>
>>79362610
Do you see tourists much or no? I'm impressed that you know English, Danish and presumably you know Faroese as well?
>>
>>79362977
should've nuked them more

savages acting like savages in the modern day doesn't make it 'formal/modern dancing'
>>
File: fish.png (1 MB, 852x854) Image search: [Google]
fish.png
1 MB, 852x854
>>79362641
>I don't interact with degenerates.

This is getting increasingly more difficult.
>>
The butthurt in this thread is looking like a case of the fox and the grapes, my gringo friends.
t. Spic ;^)
>>
Stupid niggers cant of dancings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WpYWpN0VXU
>>
>>79362980
There are quite a bit of old tourists here, but other than that not really. Yeah we grow up speaking Faroese, we then start learning Danish right away in school and then a bit later we learn english. I'm starting to forget Danish though, haven't really spoken it in 10 years. But I'm going to Denmark soon, so gotta brush up on my Danish
>>
>>79363321
Have you been to the US at all or no?
>>
>>79363389
No, would be quite a long flight. Would like to visit Nevada though, shoot guns and waste some money in Las Vegas
>>
>>79356193
Aside from the stupid costume, that is pretty good. I will never forgive black culture for twerking though.
>>
File: man tears.jpg (40 KB, 500x503) Image search: [Google]
man tears.jpg
40 KB, 500x503
>>79363526
Lmao, it is fun trust me. It's been fun talking to you Kristoffer, godspeed my faroese brother
>>
>>79363771
Legit. Godspeed, John Smith. I'm off to bed
>>
File: argument.jpg (34 KB, 425x340) Image search: [Google]
argument.jpg
34 KB, 425x340
>>79356193
I see, you take the somwhat Dadaistic Die Antwoord (the people in your webm, they do weird stuff for the sake of being weird and an "alternative culture for south-Africans" or whatever it was) and you call it "modern dancing?

https://youtu.be/twqM56f_cVo
Isn't this too modern dancing technically?
https://youtu.be/IZROo_We-Og
https://youtu.be/s00KEKrapc4
Or this by the same guy?

https://youtu.be/LXO-jKksQkM
https://youtu.be/aXS1rYUQUNk
https://youtu.be/UhEAs2pfL5c
Or what this nigger does?

And these are just some stand-alone artist-dudes.
and I bet there's probably more, it's only shit if you look at something that's weird for the sake of being weird and say that it's an accurate representation of modern times (Don't get me wrong I think it's silly as fuck to have the "weird for weirdness sake" thing going but that's their schtick)

In closing; pic related.
>>
File: black magic.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
black magic.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>79356193
>>
does Michael Jackson count as modern?
>>
>>79362228

dance is a cultural thing it's ubiquitous, every ethic group, every culture, every race, in every geographical location in the world has developed dance. it's one of those things alongside music, visual art, and sport that every group of humans has universally developed purely for fun and enjoyment, they have little or nothing to do with survival.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.