[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think these refugee boats smell like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
What do you think these refugee boats smell like?
>>
My wife's bedroom
>>
>>79355204
A port a potty at a Phish show.
>>
>>79355480
This
>>
i cant imagine very nice, they have been at sea for a long time.

I guess poo over the edge?

hope you dont get pushed in my a Sunni though!

but seriously, it would hum to high heaven.

Why does Murkel insist they make sure a journey, would it not be better to fly them across, save them running the gauntlet through Libya, Syria etc and fuck up the EU borders.

Oh wait, thats what she wants. silly me
>>
Honest question: where do these people poop on these long journeys?
>>
>>79355204
>Storm Shadow ready with that rope I see
>>
I wonder what dreams they have..

I hope they meet some nice sweet German girl and tell her tails of their great journey and adventure, these strong, exotic men, slim, dark, fit and very fertile (big cocks too) x

I work on a farm, if the bull is not performing, we get new bulls. These men are stock, here to fuck the girls you should be fucking.

We need more breeding im afraid, and you lot are not fucking enough, do you need an app to help you ?

These niggers are here as an invasion, even 100 yrs ago we all know how this would be dealt with, when Europe had real men, but they are all gone and but remain in a few places now.
>>
>>79355738
They sit on the edge of the boat with the ass over the edge and shit in the ocean.
>>
>>79355204
I can't even imagine the smell, just one nigger in the bus smells like petroleum or some animal smell, even my dog smells better than niggers.
>>
File: victory.gif (396 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
victory.gif
396 KB, 500x250
>>79355204

I know what they should smell like.
>>
>>79355204

An Indian Power Plant.
>>
File: nvg.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nvg.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>
File: RefugeesWelcome.webm (2 MB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
RefugeesWelcome.webm
2 MB, 853x480
>>79355204
Pure testosterone.
>>
>>79355204
>unwashed nigger
like shit mixed with garbage in the hot sun.
>>
>>79355204
Bad enough that the lone white guy on it has to wear of fucking hazmat suit.
>>
>>79356757

Underrated
>>
>>79356757
lol implying you are not getting your fair share of Africans, Syrians, Somalians, Muslims very soon.

enjoy the imcomming diversity Yoshi, all bought and paid for by your masters in new York.
>>
>>79357303
Wishful thinking on your part.

Anyway, how does a naval gun imply any of that?
>>
>>79355237
Send me a sniff.
>>
>>79355204
This the boat of African niggers going to the EU?

Can't wait. HUHU!!

The libtards/Demoshits thought Muslims were bad . . . JUST FUCKING WAIT'LL they have to deal with thoroughbred niggers.

There won't be any mosques to keep them pacified, and there aren't any gatherings without incident.

Best of fucking luck.
>>
>>79355204
salty milk and coins
and a bit camel-y
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.