[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Job Corps the right way to save society from the NEET problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Job-Corps.jpg (156 KB, 436x500) Image search: [Google]
Job-Corps.jpg
156 KB, 436x500
Is the Job Corps the right way to save society from the NEET problem?
>>
>>79353503
what's that?
>>
>>79353503
No. You don't learn shit. It's a daycare camp, basically. Plus you cannot attend if you are over 25 years old. Just get a bachelors at CC and move on from there.
>>
File: dindufactory.jpg (52 KB, 876x493) Image search: [Google]
dindufactory.jpg
52 KB, 876x493
>>79353503
No, it's a dindu factory. This is just a high profile incident, there are many more.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article32657247.html
>>
Noticed the ladder doesn't go anywhere.
>>
>>79353578
they send you to some shitty work program with housing and they pay you to get a shitty trade
>>
File: 501.jpg (72 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
501.jpg
72 KB, 600x300
>>79353503
ex job corps here.
do not join.
it is literally filled with degenerates that should have been sent to prison.

>sign up
>told i couldnt get into the computer class because there was a list.
>have to complete the office admin class to "prove" i am capable of understanding the material.
>told the GED class was filled.
>ask why am i even here if i cant get into the classes i need?
>stupid nigger running the shit has no answer.
>stay there the required 30 days and complete the office admin.
>everyone else has been there for months and have yet to finish the first part of the class.
>tell the nigger running it, i'm leaving and send me my money for completing the shitty program.

>two weeks later
>taking my GED test in my hometown and signing up for computer classes at the local community college.

i'd rather go through the military again than ever go through that shit they call job corps.
>>
>>79353804
Fucking hell, everytime some idea sounds good, there's always degenerates that ruin it.
>>
>>79353778
learn more. All you have to do is marry a female CEO to get money, no need for this shit of getting a CC
>>
>>79353503
We should have a program called TRAVEL CORPS.

All the degens and neets get a free bus ticket to canada and then are barred from re-entry.
>>
>>79354618
This.
>I went there for a year and a half
>welding and GED
>nothing but degenerates smoking and selling dope and booze smuggled in
>The head nigger got replaced do to impregnating one of the students
2-10 would not recomend.
>>
>>79354618
to add
>cant ever leave the campus without a pass
>you get like 3 passes per month
>can only use them on the weekend.
>you have to be on their "campus" by something like 8 oclock.
>they dont roll over the passes like phone minutes in the 00s.
>no alcohol allowed, not allowed to be intoxicated, even if youre over 21.
>niggers reselling individual cigarettes for outrageous prices.
>the only thing to do is to play basketball in the gym or watch tv.
>all the food you eat is made by the morons taking the culinary class so its all disgusting.
we ate better in the military. i'd even rather eat a MRE.
>given an "allowance" for personal hygiene needs and two boxes of detergent for laundry
>literally takes two boxes for one load of laundry.
>literally have to pull your money with other people to buy soap, toothpaste, etc.
>job corps reputation was so bad, that locals would ask you to leave the store because of past events involving these degenerates.

>they are supposed to help you find a job after completion
>they suggest i should try circuit city (they just declared bankruptcy at that time and planned to close all stores)
>they never send me my money until i join the military and have the military lawyers deal with them.

>get jumped by some wigger while I was sleeping.
>have a "trial"
>the two fat fucks tell me its my fault because they never see me down in the gym playing basketball with the niggers.
>they try to punish me with duties/chores
>find out nothing was done to the wigger sucker punching me in my sleep.
>never show up and tell them to go fuck themselves as i am on my way out in a week or two.

also the amount of people with fetal alcohol syndrome there was crazy.
>>
Hell. Just having a 9-5 job of staring at a blank white wall would be a mandatory action for anyone on wellfare.
>>
>>79356834
Lol seriously I did contract work at a job Corps location and holy fucking shit. Retarded nigger holding pen. What a fucking disgrace.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 500x666
>>79353503
Jesus fuck no!!!! Spent 3 years of my life in morganfield KY due to this shit concept. It's terrible. During my tenure the center director was allowed to walk after embezzling money from the program.

Forced to live in jail conditions so everyone acted like prisoners and made shanks and homemade liquor in our lockers. MTC guidelines fucked EVERYONE. lots of small riots every few months.

You learn nothing there. Fucking nothing except "us niggas from "X" are harder than all y'all nigga"

Man I could tell you stories about how people traded blow jobs and cigs (all newports) for fucking bed snacks the RAs passed out at night. You want to evolve someone into a man baby you send them there!!
>>
I went to job corps. It's totally corrupt. Just like acedamia it is just a way for people in charge to make money.

They will not help you get a job and they will not give you proper training. Find somewhere else to learn a trade.
>>
>>79353503
There is nothing wrong with being a NEET. Automate everything.
>>
>>79353503

What NEET problem? We need more of them.
>>
>>79354055
3rd POST BEST POST
>>
>>79353503
fuck no
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.