[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: FB_IMG_1430592441545.jpg (29 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1430592441545.jpg
29 KB, 600x600
What is the source of SJWism? How do you encourage young people (millennials) to experience reality and engage in it like real adults?
>>
>>79352406
Trudeau. USA please elect Trump and have him come punch trudeau in the throat. His head will slump backwards since he doesn't have a spine
>>
Capitalism
>>
>>79352406
>What is the source of SJWism?
Jews.
>>
>>79352406
It comes from low self esteem. They want to feel like they're a part of something, or like they're fighting for a greater good. They want to feel good about being women or minorities without personally doing anything, just like pol wants to feel good about being white or male.

If people were successful on theirbown, they wouldn't fall back on the successes of a broader group they belonged to. If those beta males could get girls, they wouldn't bend over backwards for them. If those minorities could be successful, they wouldn't keep blaming whitey for keeping them down. If broader society accepted these people, they wouldn't scurry to their corners and echo their ideas back and forth.

They mirror you, /pol/. They're not quite your opposite as much as they are the other side of the same coin. Their ideals exclude /pol/ and /pol/'s ideals exclude them, so the two separate like oil and water from the same dressing.
>>
>>79353311
except /pol/ is right
>>
>>79353777
give me my shitstorm
>>
>>79354460
>checking your self
kill yourself
>>
File: drew3.gif (1 MB, 195x229) Image search: [Google]
drew3.gif
1 MB, 195x229
>>79354597
i'd advise you to do the same before you
wreck yourself.
>>
>>79352872
this.

It's who it comes from, but why are millennial so susceptivel too it?
>>
>>79354783
ok, ill hand you the gun and you go first, then ill go
>>
File: crawdad interview.jpg (88 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
crawdad interview.jpg
88 KB, 500x375
>>79354912
ladies first
>>
>>79355244
your on bottom, you first
>>
>>79354783

Giantbomb crew or dieeee. RIP ryan davis
>>
File: laffin gators.png (448 KB, 455x395) Image search: [Google]
laffin gators.png
448 KB, 455x395
>>79355310
can't go any lower than the 6 foot hole you've dug for yourself
>>
>>79355572
then who will fill the hole
>>
File: frog.jpg (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
56 KB, 500x500
>>79355636
what are you talking about? I've already finished with your mother
>>
>>79352406
I think first you start produce intelectual material to back it, so you must get ahold of universities and education. After a while of spreading that ideology, media start pushing it out to the world. When it start getting more commonplace, make celebrities and artists to own and talk about the same points. Finally, let the politicians act on it, making legislation on it and acting on it like it was a organical wish of the people in first place.

I guess this is it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.