[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abenomics failed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: japan-flag.gif (6 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
japan-flag.gif
6 KB, 1024x768
>Japan keep printing money
>deflation keep going
>growth rate is low
>No primary balance (we will no longer keep our welfare system)
>PM Abe said he will not rise the consumption tax.

okay... Abenomics is failed. Do you know why? Because the numbers of workers are decreasing.

In Japan, liberal parties do not support immigration because they think accepting immigrants will decrease native Japanese's salary.
while conservatives tend to consider accepting immigrants. but there are extream nationalists in that party. So they can't decide to open the border...

Jesus. Japan is futureless. We need immigrants to boost economy. or How we can boost economy? without boosting economy, we can not maintain our social system. The amount of welfare is increasing dramatically.

Why are Japanese so stupid? There is NO choice but accept immigrant

>inb4 make babies!! Japan
you are stupid. even if Japan's birth rate increase to 2 or more, that child need at least 18years to be skillful worker.

Accepting immigrants can solve this problem easily.

I am rational patriot who want to increase public benefit, and I support immigration for such reasons that I mentionerd above.
>>
You know if you guys didn't have such retarded business practices such as the salaryman and being dependent on archaic technologies like the fax machine, you would be more competitive in general, instead of getting whooped on by South Korea.
>>
>>79351378
yeah, That's why I promote cultural diversity in Japan.

They are doing their "tradition" and such retarded tradition should be replaced by superior ways.
>>
Or, you can give work/student visas to people from other first world country's. People with a clean criminal record. You really don't want a wave of rapefuges.

Do you think migrants are anything other than a massive burden on the welfare, hospital, and justice system?
>>
>>79351231
pull an israel and let foreign born japs have a free trip to japan to see the culture and decide if they want to live there
>>
File: 1458433667246.jpg (70 KB, 680x550) Image search: [Google]
1458433667246.jpg
70 KB, 680x550
Maybe you should realize that welfare is a fucking meme historical anomaly

Here in Canada the government gives you like $800 a month or some shit if you're retired, what a joke, $800 you can't even pay the rent with that!

Fucking losers need to fund their own retirement not rely on the government maybe they should invest in some stocks and not spend all their money on plastic trinkets
>>
>>79351231
>the numbers of workers are decreasing

But isn't this a good thing for the workers? More job opportunities, more land.

Importing workers, importing people is good for the macroeconomic data. But bad for the native population, bad for the workers.

Only the elite, only the non-working class, the capitalists want immigration to have more slaves. Why would the common Japanese people want that?

If working people are a scarcity they have way more negotiating power. If you're easily replaceable, you're fucked.
>>
>>79351231
can i go and have a nice comfy job in japan?
>>
>>79351231
Mang jupann sowds Gud

Yo dog, imma go n hit up sum of yo bitches n shiet.
>>
>>79352058
who are you? mr Tanzaniaï¿¥
>>
>>79351942
Because they fell for the social welfare ponzi scheme, if they don't keep expanding the system to pay out the initial investors(baby boomers) it collapses
>>
>>79351518

You don't need to bring in other people to get new technology wtf, this isn't the medieval age you retard.

Just license the superior technology, download the material and make your workers to attend a course to learn how to use it.

This is the age of information for fuck's sake. If you think you need new people for new business practices then just fucking kys, you're meant to be for this world.
>>
File: japan pretend.png (468 KB, 928x884) Image search: [Google]
japan pretend.png
468 KB, 928x884
>>79351231
Daily reminder. Also Japan is recovering. Don't listen to this shill.
>>
>>79352139

Yeah, that's retarded. Besides retirement is dumb as it is.

Either you're fit to work or you're too old to do anything. If you are too old to live your life normally, you should just end it. I've seen too many people just vegetate in and out of hospitals and retirement homes. Sometimes they were too tired or lethargic to even watch the telly, not to mention reading.

That isn't life, it's just purgatory on earth.

The day I can't work or help my family will be my last day on Earth.
>>
>>79351231
Sounds terrible. Well, I guess you'll have to get with the obvious solution: get rid of the welfare state. Everyone has to pay for their own retirement.

Oh wait? What's that? You won't do it because voters won't like it? Welp, I guess the only choice is to file for bankruptcy.
>>
White guy here, planning on going to Japan and spreading the message of nationalism. I'll just tell them how much of a failure immigrants are and that to learn from the white man's mistakes. Since I'm good looking, the message will be received well. Fuck you also weeb degenerate English teacher failures, you failed at life here and over there. Jump into the ocean.
>>
>>79352266
haha

you couldn't get the point.

Japanese people hesitate to accept new culture.

The only way to change culture is to destory old culture and tradition by outsiders.

And that ousiders are immigrants.
>>
File: mrw laugh.jpg (22 KB, 283x374) Image search: [Google]
mrw laugh.jpg
22 KB, 283x374
>>79352675
tfw a canadian is disparaging welfare systems
>>
>>79351639
This is pretty smart.
>>
>>79353451
This
>>
>>79351231
Why do more 50% of Japanese out-marry in the United States?
Whether it's Blacks, Hispanics, Whites, or other Asians, they intermarry significantly more than any other race.

What's wrong with Japanese culture that they keep heading towards extinction?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.