[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/, what are you doing to save the white race and stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: man.png (384 KB, 1058x794) Image search: [Google]
man.png
384 KB, 1058x794
So /pol/, what are you doing to save the white race and stop race mixing?
I have decided to appeal to the black supremacists not to race mix for preserving
their "heritage".

Can you recommend a popular black supremacist so I can send this for him?

As english is not my mother tongue, help me with means of improving and with more ideas.
>>
How long did it take you to make this in paint?
>>
>>79350743
real quick, like 5 min. It was "power point" actually. This is just a sketch
>>
>>79350695
Idk, I have 2 white kids with my wife. I have a lifetime conceal carry license in Indiana. I redpill the fuck out of anyone on the fence about the muslim problem and I donate to our Mormon chapter here.
>>
File: antifa.png (19 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
antifa.png
19 KB, 800x800
>>79350916
Dude...
Whoa thats so racys.
I cant even
>>
>>79350916
>I donate to our Mormon chapter here
Stopped reading.
>>
>>79350695
Repeat after me OP
>I don't find niggers attractive
>I want to have white children
>I want a long-lasting marriage
Then tell them to fuck
>Fuck off you niggers
>>
>>79350916
>and I donate to our Mormon chapter here.
lol
>>79351770
That was the end of the post you massive fucktard
>>
>>79350695
Please send to Kunta Kinte
>>
>>79350695
Well nothing, seeing add I'm a black guy with a white wife. Literally, couldn't care less about heritage. If my kids want they can just build their own meme designer kids when custom genomes come online...
>>
>>79350695
>popular black supremacist
muhammad ali said niggers who fuck white women should be killed
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.