[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's pol's opinion on this man? Is he legit? Should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: Aattp-alex-jones.jpg (34 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
Aattp-alex-jones.jpg
34 KB, 600x330
What's pol's opinion on this man?

Is he legit? Should I buy his water filters?
>>
he's fun. sure.
>>
>>79348677
no, alex is controlled opposition.
>>
>>79348877
You jest but I'm literally just as inclined to believe this as I am anything he says.
>>
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>79348951
>>79348877
>>79348717
What about his water filters?
>>
1. He's complicated
2. Yes
>>
if you randomly wing 100 darts at a dart board, eventually something will stick

that's sort of his approach to conspiracy
>>
this is everything you need to know about him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
>>
>>79348677

yes

kek has spoken
>>
>>79348677
He is pretty good at doing voices, I think his Alex Jones persona was a piece of performance art that has went to far.
>>
He's nuts, but I still like him. Infowars does cover many stories that the MSM just wont cover.
>>
>>79348677
Take everything he says with a pinch of salt. I like that he's politically right wing and wants to expose the government but a lot of the things he says are very questionable. I'd put him as an entertainer rather than a news source.
>>
I have a ProPur King that I bought from AJ and it works great to clean fluoride out of the water. Honestly even though it (and the replacement filters) are expensive, it's worth it.

Plus you're supporting the infowar
>>
>>79349050
Is this a new meme?
>>
>>79349619
Hey Alex
>>
>>79348877

I know at least 30 people who were red-pilled by Alex Jones... He got them to ask questions and then they found other deeper red pills on their own.

Just based on that alone, he can't be controlled opposition.

He litterally says after every point "don't take my word for it, look it up!!"

Now is he profiting? Yea... But that's capitalism.
>>
>>79350280

the Jews are strong because they have finacial resources

Remember George Washington and Ben Franklin and others were all rich. The American Revolution was a rich one ......

money is not bad, it people who are good or evil.
>>
>>79350001
That's funny, my buddy told me the exact opposite. He said it was fucking junk and he threw it out.
>>
>>79350143
kek. Whatever. I haven't actually visited the site in probably 5 years. I do watch their videos here often. and they are usually way better than any other links i click on
>>
>>79348677
Just use the filters man
>>
Alex Jones is good but you have to learn to decipher what he's saying. He'll turn anything the leftists say into Satan or communism just like CNN uses neo-nazis and white supremacists
>>
>>79348677

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECfVXkCwUlA

good video here if you want to know the long term strategy of the NWO
>>
File: 1466527529549.png (498 KB, 871x611) Image search: [Google]
1466527529549.png
498 KB, 871x611
>>79350863

>tfw scared I'll drink water filtered through them and get too redpilled to live in cucked society
>>
>>79348677
Is he legit? Half yes and half no, as with any good conspiracy theorist, you gotta pepper truth into your propaganda and lies.

Should you buy his filters? Absolutely. Both sodium and calcium fluoride are neurotoxins.
>>
>>79351385
How does it filter the neurotoxins?
>>
>>79351844
By filtering the fluoride.
>>
>>79351844

activated aluminum pulls the stuff out of the water
>>
He's an entertainer who is really good at tricking idiots into buying his shit for massive profit
>>
>>79352158
>>79352179
Ok. But why does it filter out sodium. Isn't sodium good for you?
>>
>>79348677
Most of his news stories are based in facts. Sometimes he will bring a total crazy person on his show claiming to be some sort of expert but who comes off as very fake. On the other hand, he does often have legitimate guests on his show. Most of the time, he is right in his opinions.

Water filters can improve the taste of water in certain areas. I don't buy into any of the shit he sells.
>>
>>79352280

I've been listening to him since 2003 and everything he was saying in now coming true.
>>
>>79351385
>sodium
>neurotoxin
Yes, the sodium-potassium pump is bad for you goy
>>
>>79352342

sodium is salt

sodium fluoride is a toxin that comes off fertilizer scrubbers that mimics calcium fluoride

Calcium fluoride is good for you and your teeth in small doses but it comes from rocks and is expensive to mine. Its found naturally in most water supplies.

Sodium fluoride is toxin in even small amounts but it will do the same job as calcium fluoride in regards to your teeth.
So basically they are giving you brain damage while helping your teeth because its cheaper than just helping your teeth.
>>
>>79352342
Oi ride un mi dunder kangaroo m8

shove the filter up your ass, filter that shit out
>>
>>79352179

Aluminum is a neurotoxin
>>
He has ties to the Hasidim. He's a zionist puppet. Controlled opposition - look it up.

He's there to drag everyone down with him. Now he shills for the whole "islamic terrorism" bullshit, despite it all being a giant jew conspiracy.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 540x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 540x390
Did anyone point out his wife is Jewish and most of the people buying his ad times are Jewish...

I mean Alex jones literally is own buy Jews
>>
>>79352670

its filtered out in the next stage of the filter

just google how water filter work, that is why they sell them like

BUY THIS 4 STAGE FILTER MOTHERFUCKER

ITS BETTER THAN THE SHIITTY 3 STAGE ONE
>>
>>79352826
http://alexjonesexposeddotinfo/alex-jones-and-jewish-sponsorsslash

I mean it's public domain knowledge.
>>
They don't filter out jewish tricks
>>
He is an entertainer. He is my general and will always be there to break down what the media is up to and how it will all play out. David knight is the more sain one of the two but both agree the nwo must be stopped.
>>
>>79352581
Sodium fluoride and calcium fluoride, moron.
>>
>>79352664
Good to see some fellow aussies infiltrating leafland.
>>
some say he is a jesuit agent

some say he is a jewish agent

some say he is a DoD agent

some say he is stratfor agent

also there is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5GgkL5z7T4

I still follow his antics but don't really trust him
>>
>>79353047

You still posting in nascar threads?

Tfw no jeff gordon
>>
His products are a joke.

All the people who say "controlled opposition" are just assholes who regurgitate what other people say.

He's entertaining and points out issues. Goes off the deep end from time to time though. Yet, people think everyone has to be a prophet to be worth listening to.

Nobody on this site can agree on anything especially people who talk about issues. Molymeme, BPS, Sargon of Akuck, Alex Jones, ect..

Definitely has been in the game a long time and foretold a lot of the issues that are affecting us today. He's ahead of his time on problems facing the country and the world. Nobody understands that since they're dumb-asses themselves.

Gun Control, Immigration, Education (lack thereof), Globalism is all things he's been preaching about for over a decade.

He's not a Stormfag though, his wife is a Jew.

Made me laugh more than anybody I can remember over the years and is worth listening to but can be depressing.
>>
>>79353047
>snek
>>
>>79350067
Old meme*
>>
Also, with the rise of hating these degenerate faggots he's been on that for a helluva long time.

He blames the government for poisoning the water/plastics/food/Fukushima for that though which could be true in a way but that's more of a ploy for his products. It's more of crazy liberals which he also admits.
>>
>>79353706
this is how I feel mostly

I'd just like to add he has lots of personality flaws he doesn't want to face and thats why his wife probably left him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeatVY8QB0c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtdJc-8Sg10
>>
>>79351280
I Saw a video of this earlier and then a vine of him talking about trump having a meeting with goblins.

Couldn't stop laughing. the man is a treasure to the world.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 500x500
>>79348677
Yes, some of the things he says are true

No, you should buy a kangen water filter
>>
>>79352632
Ions dissociate in water. Your body doesn't care about the source of the fluoride.
>>
>>79354773
>Kangen Water Filter
WE
>>
File: Jones Divorce settlement.png (81 KB, 2551x3311) Image search: [Google]
Jones Divorce settlement.png
81 KB, 2551x3311
Fun to listen to. Getting cucked to the tune of $40K per month by his ex wife's alimony, though.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.