[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Toronto Pride parade is this Sunday. Anyone else worried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: PEE NEXT TO ME.png (257 KB, 464x406) Image search: [Google]
PEE NEXT TO ME.png
257 KB, 464x406
The Toronto Pride parade is this Sunday.

Anyone else worried something might happen?
>>
Nothing will happen. Other than Trudeau being there and leafs getting bullied worse than usual.
>>
>>79347788
I'm from Toronto btw other people have expressed concerns at my work.
>>
>>79347845
Doubt ISIS cares about a faggy country such as us. Even the last terrorist incidents were pathetic.
>>
File: 1459372718660.jpg (124 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1459372718660.jpg
124 KB, 1024x683
Yes! This means there'll be more hot new Trudeaus for my collection! I hope he gives lots of hugs to strangers in weird clothes and does magic tricks with a pride flag!
>>
>>79347720
i'm worried something won't.
>>
I hope so. I'm honestly hoping for more and more attacks in the name of Islam. If 10+ people in San Bernadino, 50 dead gays in Orlando or 40 dead in Turkey isn't waking up these politically correct lefties, then more blood will need to be spilled continuously and in great numbers.
>>
>>79347965
ISIS failed two terror plots in Toronto over the last few years. Although to be fair they might have been Isis inspired.
>>
>>79347720
>You can pee next to me

Seriously, if I saw anyone wearing that shirt in a public rest room. I would ask that question, "Can I pee next to you?" If they say yes, I would literally whip my dick out and pee at their feet. If they say anything, I'd just be like, "Hey dude, you said it was okay for me to pee NEXT to you."

>You can pee beside me
>>
>>79347720
>worried
no
>excited
yes
>>
File: fuckit.jpg (3 KB, 125x109) Image search: [Google]
fuckit.jpg
3 KB, 125x109
>>79349675
>Expecting things that make sense from a brainwashed lefty
>>
>>79349675

HEZ JUS SO EDGEEEY XDXD PEEPEE IS FUNNY
>>
Good blow that whole faggoty parade the fuck away. Most god awful embarrassing shit in town. Faggots swinging their cocks around, all happy in the head and shit, getting drunk on parade floats..

National anthem changed from "all our sons command" to "all of us command"

On the day of the rope we take degenerate whites as well, this shit has to stop.
>>
File: Quotes troubles.jpg (174 KB, 450x768) Image search: [Google]
Quotes troubles.jpg
174 KB, 450x768
>>79347720
oh are you referring to a similar event in isreal that had some random dude got a knife and just started wildly stabbing people? Are you saying such a simple yet effective tactic could happen at toronto prides festival? Idk anon that would take a lot of people to coordinate that or just a random impulsive decision from half crazed person so i guess that really doesnt need any planning. damn scary stuff.
>>
Glass Toronto. I'd turn the screams into a ring tone.
>>
>>79349443
kek
>>
I wish there were 10000 men left in Canada to counter March this degeneracy.

Pulp their fucking face.
>>
File: 46mJ6.gif (605 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
46mJ6.gif
605 KB, 500x289
Worried?
>>
>>79347720
>worried
I pray to allah every day that he'll send his seedy brown mole people with bombs strapped to their waist to be peaceful with
>>
Literally nothing will happen.
>>
>>79347720
Im not a faggot and im not in Cucknada to give a fuck, friend.
>>
>>79352799
someone might have a good time
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.