[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BAN ASSAULT RIFLES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: SPINAI.png (269 KB, 491x346) Image search: [Google]
SPINAI.png
269 KB, 491x346
Assault rifles should become illegal. And I will tell you why. FACT: In 2005, the year after the Clinton assault ban was lifted, murders with assault weapons rose 140%.
FACT: In a 2006 Brady campaign study, they found that 40% of assault weapon owners think there should be NO gun laws.
FACT: In 2010 there were 13,000 minors killed in USA by assault weapons.
FACT: In a 2009 million mom March study, they found that 40% of gun owners would shoot a person just for stepping on their property
There is NO reason to EVER own a assault weapon.
If you sell assault weapons you Should be charged with assistance to murder. Because you DID supply the weapon.
There is no reason to EVER own a semiautomatic gun.
I think I proved my point you dumb fuck inbred redneck dumbasses.
>inb4 HURR DURR TROLL DURR
>INB4 HURRR DURRRR 0/10 DURRRRRR
you know it's the fucking truth
>>
>>79345101
define assault rifle vs non assault rifle
>>
>>79345101

>FACT: In a 2009 million mom March study, they found that 40% of gun owners would shoot a person just for stepping on their property

this is why we need assault rifles, preferably fullauto, to keep million mom marchers off our fucking lawns.
>>
>>79345101
War, itself, is genocide, by your definition; but the point of war - which will happen again, on your lifetime - is to reduce the other side's indigenous population to a size small enough to force a surrender. War, in itself, shows mercy, where genocide is not genocide until the extermination is complete.

That is what leftists aim for. Disenfranchisement, propaganda masquerading as news, disarmament, are all stepping stones in genocide against a particular subset - in this case, white males. Don't you see what you are?
>>
God /pol/ is full of degenerates that pretend they like guns but in reality they would fall down from the recoil of a glock. OP is right, guns kill people.
>>
Murders with assault weapons are so low year to year. Jumps and drops in numbers are not statically significant as one event can double the previouus years high score.
>>
do all you anti gun morons really think all the criminals and violent types are going to just hand in their weapons because of some new law? all gun bans do is disarm the good guys
>>
>>79345101
According to the CDC, which is the most liberal estimate I can find, there were ~16000 total homicides committed in the US in 2010. Either you're including suicides like a faggot, or you genuinely believe that over 80 per cent of homicides from that year were perpetrated against minors with assault rifles.
>>
More than 90% of "gun deaths" are due to suicide, self defense, police shootings and accidents.

"Assault weapon" doesn't mean guns exclusively, either.

Also, even if we add everything that isn't murder to "gun deaths", cars, knives and CQC STILL kill more than guns.
>>
>>79345101
>murders with assault weapons rose 140%.
wow it went from 4 to 6
> 40% of assault weapon owners think there should be NO gun laws.
so?
>13,000 minors killed in USA by assault weapons
no, also cite your source for you bullshittery
>they found that 40% of gun owners would shoot a person just for stepping on their property
not an argument, that's common sense.
>Because you DID supply the weapon.
that's the manufacturer faggot

rekt your ass inside out, off to tumblr with you
>1 post by this ID
>>
Guns are bad because a facebook post said that CNN said that Obama said that they are

T. Leftist "useful idiot" liberal.
>>
>>79346062
Are you fuckin stupid? Please break into my house tonight. I want you
>>
>>79345101
No source, no care
>>
i would agree to some extent with liberal fucktards on 1 point about guns. it would be awesome if they weren't necessary, its fine to imagine a world without them. just like imagining rivers of fucking chocolate milk and donut trees is a good time. that just isnt reality.
>>
I say ban assault niggers.
>>
File: woody.jpg (57 KB, 961x408) Image search: [Google]
woody.jpg
57 KB, 961x408
>>79345101
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1b3rPEH9cxp
>>
File: 1466131479664.jpg (110 KB, 680x529) Image search: [Google]
1466131479664.jpg
110 KB, 680x529
>>79345101
1 post by this ID
Sounds like someone never fired an "assault rifle" before

SAGE ALL SHILLS
>>
WHAT YOU NEED ASSAULT WEAPONS FOR, AMERIFATS? DON'T YOU SEE ALL THIS SCARY ASSAULT WEAPON KILLING PEOPLE? COULD THE THING MEANT FOR ASSAULTING BE ANY GOOD? IT'S TERRIFYING! FUCKING ANIMALS WITH ASSAULT WEAPONS! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF BRINGING ALL THE HORRORS OF ASSAULTING ON YOUR OWN PEOPLE! AREN'T YOU SCAREDED YET FATS?
>>
File: fbi_murder_by_weapon_2013.jpg (68 KB, 937x824) Image search: [Google]
fbi_murder_by_weapon_2013.jpg
68 KB, 937x824
>>79345101

Rifles barely kill 300 people a year in the entire country. All rifles.

You're a fucking halfwit.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.